shaved,and itchy....HELP!!!
What can I do to stop the itch??? I shaved my private parts,and it is so imbearable itchy!!!! What can i do to make it better!!!!  I like it shaved, but I just can't stand the itch it gives me,and I have been to the dotor's,and they say I don't have anything wrong with me,and no yeast infections either,and no sexual infection of any kind. All of my test come back good!!!!!!!  I just need some help with how to keep the itch away?????? Can you please help me, cause I need to be shaved again,and I don't do it on a regular bases, but I do need relief!!!!!  Thank You, Countryrose1015
Thats weird I have that same problem. I have to itch so bad that my skin starts to bleed.I shaved and it still itched. im Std and yeast infections free. Can someone please tell us what this could possible be.
i shave, and at first it was unbearable. but i think my skin got used to it. i only shave once a week down there, and it seems to be okay now. the immediate day after is pretty itchy, but not unbearable. maybe your skin just needs to adjust?
It should ease up when your skin gets used to being shaved.
I use to have this problem too. I hate hair and once you do it once you start to think how you let it grow before. LOL! This could be a few things.....Change your razor every 3 shaves. The hair has to be soft to do so take your hot bath or shower first than put on the shaving cream than let sit for few minutes than shave. The hair has to soften first and the blade has to be sharp.

Hope this helps keep me posted!!!
The few times I've shaved there I've had the same problem! Waxing on the other hand, doesn't itch. Unfortunately for us, shaving pretty much NEVER gets all the hair. (and honestly, waxing down there isn't as bad as it sounds) or if you'd rather stick with shaving, I'd suggest lotion maybe? You might have sensitive skin. Hope this helped :)
My trick is rubbing hydrating cream when i get out of shower. I know it itches cause my skin is sensitve. Could be that too.
Orelse, keep something warm down there, or cold, depends of what makes you feel better.

=)
i put lotion on the pelvic part where i shaved.. that seems to help. i've never had itching around my vagina walls tho.