signs of pregnancy but i got my period

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

signs of pregnancy but i got my period

OKay so my guy and I have been trying to have a baby for a while. well we stopped trying, and split. But on the last night we um... you know. Well anyway I love him and he I, but all i have ever wanted to be is a mom, so i might just be crazy, my sleep is off, i am blotted (an i don't usually blot during befor or after my period)Headaches, brown spotting, and my period came way to early. whitch is strange. I am extra sensitive, and quesszy and loss of appitite, sorry what my question is can I be pregnant even though I got my period, oh and it was way to red, anyway is it possible, or am I stressing a lost relationship, oh whitch I cried only to days and am on good terms with my ex.I am just to cheap to by a test right now for no reason so i want to know if it is a possablility befor i spend the 20$ on it. Please help
probably not and I am sorry you split up. Cry a lot as it heals the soul.  It is painful and stressful. Try and find a new interest for yourself and join a club. Do try and relax you may find someone new faster than you think.  Take care and if you don't get your next period do the test  then.