signs of pregnancy but i got my period
OKay so my guy and I have been trying to have a baby for a while. well we stopped trying, and split. But on the last night we um... you know. Well anyway I love him and he I, but all i have ever wanted to be is a mom, so i might just be crazy, my sleep is off, i am blotted (an i don't usually blot during befor or after my period)Headaches, brown spotting, and my period came way to early. whitch is strange. I am extra sensitive, and quesszy and loss of appitite, sorry what my question is can I be pregnant even though I got my period, oh and it was way to red, anyway is it possible, or am I stressing a lost relationship, oh whitch I cried only to days and am on good terms with my ex.I am just to cheap to by a test right now for no reason so i want to know if it is a possablility befor i spend the 20$ on it. Please help
probably not and I am sorry you split up. Cry a lot as it heals the soul.  It is painful and stressful. Try and find a new interest for yourself and join a club. Do try and relax you may find someone new faster than you think.  Take care and if you don't get your next period do the test  then.