skin like discharge during period??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

skin like discharge during period??

4062268?1236323796
Does anyone know what this is. it looks like a lump of veiny skin, it is very smooth a little bit lighter in color that my skin and it has a very thick lump like texture.   I had a late period with craps worse than i ever remember, then this just seemed to fall out of me...i have no idea what it is but my stomach has been killing me since and i have not stopped bleeding.  i dont think it was a miscarriage,  it looks more like a lump with a tail than a baby, i always use birth control with my boyfriend, but i dont know what it could be...i am hoping that it is just some strange clot, but i have no idea why it is so light in color
looks to me like you had a miscarriage thats what mine looked like when i had mine on the 26th of july 2009
mine looked just like that
misscariage
take it to the er and get a proper diagnosis because my mom had the same exact thing and she was in danger of a misscariage but it was prevented and she had twins lucky her but i just had a misscariage just bled a lot cuz i was only 6 weeks i cried my eyes out maybe you were llike 2 months
I have had two like that this year. I have been trying for another baby, looks very much the same,not looking good, so sorry :(
i just had this happen to me, couldn't go to school because i had really bad cramps so i stayed home and watched a movie while holding my blanket to my tummy. after the movie i went to the bathroom and realized that my period was here and two pieces of chicken looking skin looking like triangles with blood on them they are thick in skin and i kept them to show a doctor. i have never experienced this before and i am 18. i was on the nova ring and went off to change birth control I've been on the patch for two months to prevent pregnancy can anyone one tell me if this is really normal or just something causing by birth control or miscarriages cause i thought i might have been prego before this but now i'm not to sure whats up, freaking out?
I have the same problem but i neva had birth controllin pills plz help me