small, itchy bump on anus
occassionally, I develop a small, icthy bump on my buttocks, near my anus.  It seems to go away on its own, but I was wondering what that might be.  It becomes more irritated when I use the bathroom, and It seems to lessen in irriation when I clean the area and put aloe on it.  Should I see a doctor about this and what might this be?  Thankyou.
probally-a-hemmrhoid
I agree with the above...and they are very common, especially in women who have had children.  Tucks medicated pads can help, over OTC medications, such as Preparation-H, either the cream or the insert.  Also, wipe with a damp cloth, like a baby wipe, instead of dry tissue.  Dry tissue can irritate the area.  Another thing--don't sit on the toilet for any longer than necessary.  (Like reading a magazine, etc...this is very bad for you, because it causes pressure to the area.  Just do your business, and get up!!!)  Eat more fiber, so your bowel movements aren't as hard (sorry for the detail) and you won't have to strain as hard when you go to the bathroom.  Sometimes, when you pass a hard stool, you can develop an anal tear, or fissure, which can also be painful, and have some blood.  In addition, hemorrhoids can bleed as well.  
I wouldn't rush to the doc, b/c they are common, but if it persists, or doesn't get any better with treatment, or if it becomes worse with time, instead of better, then I would see a doc.  There are prescriptions you can take, but I'm not sure they're much better than the OTC options.

The main thing is to regulate your diet so your stools are softer---literally eat an apple a day...a baseball sized apple, and that is enough fiber to keep your system regular.  Also, lots of water.

Good luck--MH