small, very itchy, stinging, bump around vagina
for the past year and a half, i have had this small bump around my vagina. every now and then i have episodes of intense itching followed by a stinging sensation. there is no fluids or no smell that it releases.  
i have been with many doctors, none of them seem to know what i have. i don't have HPV or warts.
please help!!!  
What type of doctors have you seen? Also your genital area can me more sensative to agents the rest of the body is not.  Like my husband can not have his underwear washed in bleach or he gets a nasty rash. I would say if you have not tried this is to use a different laundry soap, find one that is for sensative skin or do not wear underwear for a few weeks and see if this helps.  Also itching is most likely not doing you any good so if not tried get your self some anti-itching cream designed for the genital area.
thank you for your concern, i have tried everything; different laundry soap to different cloth fabrics, none seems to be the problem.
I have used many creams for that genital area, but none of them work.