small bump on the side of my vagina? help!
I am somewhat sexually active with my boyfriend, and one night i went to use the bathroom and i noticed a small bump on the left 'lip' of my vagina. It was just a little sore. No major pain but it is a noticeable bump if your looking for it. I do have more discharge then normal. It's making me very nervous and i read around about it.. but no luck. Anyone else have this problem or can help me?
I have the same problem in the exact same area. I'm very worried as to what it could be as I've never had anything like that before. I'm sexually active with my boyfriend too. And I'm really scared but glad I'm not weird or anything. I haven't heard of what it could be or what causes it, but if I find any info, I'll let you know.
You might get tested just to rule out anything serious like an STD.
Poipoi... Gud day... I dnt know what it is... Bcuz I'm nt an Md... I dont no what it looks like or ne thing... I wouldn't stress it... Until a docz appt. And they run some test and say something is DEFINitely wrOnG!!!... But otherwise then that... Leave it up to the docz... It cud b a hair bump... Or boil... But def get that checked out....