Women's Health Community
small bump on the side of my vagina? help!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

small bump on the side of my vagina? help!

I am somewhat sexually active with my boyfriend, and one night i went to use the bathroom and i noticed a small bump on the left 'lip' of my vagina. It was just a little sore. No major pain but it is a noticeable bump if your looking for it. I do have more discharge then normal. It's making me very nervous and i read around about it.. but no luck. Anyone else have this problem or can help me?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4377914_tn?1353677997
I have the same problem in the exact same area. I'm very worried as to what it could be as I've never had anything like that before. I'm sexually active with my boyfriend too. And I'm really scared but glad I'm not weird or anything. I haven't heard of what it could be or what causes it, but if I find any info, I'll let you know.
Blank
You might get tested just to rule out anything serious like an STD.
Blank
Poipoi... Gud day... I dnt know what it is... Bcuz I'm nt an Md... I dont no what it looks like or ne thing... I wouldn't stress it... Until a docz appt. And they run some test and say something is DEFINitely wrOnG!!!... But otherwise then that... Leave it up to the docz... It cud b a hair bump... Or boil... But def get that checked out....
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank