small pea sized lump on my inside lips of my vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

i have a small PAINFULL pea size lump on the iner lips of my vagina .. it came a coupal of days ago and got bigger .. i looked at it today with a mirror and it had a yellow top on it ... i gave it a little squeeze and all this poisons lump cam out .../ i had a look again and theres stilla lump just red this time and its still pain full
does anyone know what it is ?
is it gential (genital) warts ?
It's most likely an infection of one of your Skene's glands. A hot bath or application of a warm washcloth can help them drain. Good luck.
it could be a boil i had one just the same and that was what it was i had had it for 6 months and it finally busted
hi..do you shave? sometimes it can be becoz of what you have used..i myself get this on a reg basis..hot presses usually help...good luck ;-]