smell down there!
Hey girls I have a question about down their.I have a smell down their and even if I take a shower and use vagisil feminine wash the next day it comes back.I really want to get rid of it cuz some people in school notice and I get nervous and I can't concentrate on my work!I'm. Thinking of getting some baby wipes but I'm not sure if its bad to use it. I looked in lots of websites and one said its bad to use it but the other one said its good and I'm confused.plz help me thank you!
Going by your symptoms, it looks like bacterial vaginosis to me. It is the most common cause of abnormal vaginal odor and discharge. In addition to unpleasant "fishy" vaginal odor, thin white or yellowish discharge from vagina may also be present. Diagnosis can be confirmed after pelvic examination and microscopic examination of the vaginal discharge. Treatment is by metronidazole and clindamycin.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.