someone please Help! Wierd Burning sensation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

So basically i am 16 and about just over a year and a half ago now i had a severe water infection which i stupidly left to get unbearable without antibiotics for two weeks, the first two sets of anti biotics did not help the third did. However my problems did not go away, the burning sensation continued and stinging during and after urinating persisted so i suspected re-occurent UTI , doctors also considered this due to my moms kidney problems, however the next urine tests only shown slight traces to nothing, i have also had 2 STD checks to be sure even though both me and my partner have only been with each other and all was negative, however again slight traces of thrush were found i was treated for this and for a short while meaning a week or so symptoms dissapeared, but in the end they returned, severity of symptoms are random however other symptoms and illness' which may or may not be related came around the same time        
.bleeding inbetween periods 6 months running however this has stopped
.severe abdominal pains also including lower back regularly
.pain after sex
.general fatigue
. Rarely there is a fishy odour
Strangely i have noticed the more full my bladder the less it burns, but when its empty it slowly begins to burn, i know i shouldnt but the only sollution is a hot bath and tons of water to bring symptoms down, im just so confused now and my doctors seem hardly worried prescribing me with thrush treatmemts which dont work, its literally wrecking my life as it makes day to day jobs near impossible, can someone help me or has similar symptoms?
You need to go back to your doctor again.
Take a urine sample with you to be tested for urinary infections.

The doctor should take a swab to identify the fungus or bacterial infection so that it can be treated appropriately.  Fishy smelling down below usually indicates bacterial vaginosis.  

The doctor should also take a blood sample to test you for a hormonal imbalance and also to see if you are anaemic.  Anaemia can cause erratic periods.

Antibiotics can cause thrush.  Do not use any soaps or shower gels down below because this changes the PH levels down below.  Wear cotton underwear and do not wear any tights or tight clothing.

If you have thrush the doctor may prescribe a cream for you or an oral medication.  It would also be worth your boyfriend being checked out too.  To make sure you are not passing anything on to each other.

Make sure you drink plenty of water 2-3 litres per day is usually recommend, more if it is hot, you are working out and sweating.

Best wishes.