something moving in my belly
sometimes i feel something moving in my abdomen below and to the sides of my belly button, like if u were pregnant n der was a baby kicking inside der but i know im not pregnant.asked doc about it n she just did pregnancy test didnt no after dat.i showed it to my boyfriend he felt it with his hand and saw it n he says it deffinatly not normal too he was convinced there as a baby in there havin a game of footie.i showed it to a friend too last week n it frieked her out too it a really strong feeling n you can see it happening by looking at tummy when it starts. im awfull confused especially since the doctor couldnt tell me what it was shes not my usual doc n she didnt seem to interested. has anyone else experienced or heard of anything like this it worries me
did you ever figure out what this was?
Yes I am also having moving in my belly to I am going to the dr to see what they say I know if I was pregnant I would be 5 months and I also have the growing belly negitive tests but I go to the dr in 2 more days. This also very strange to me but  did u ever figure out what is was yet?
has anyone every figured out what this was, i have the same thing my belly is gettting big, people are even saying they didnt kno i was expecting... i feel like something is hitting me or kicking me, i have a little boy so i kno what a baby moving feels like and thats what it feels like and im starting to get worried too
Has anyone ever found out what this is. I also have the same problem. If anyone has answers please let me know.
From what I have been told its actually your pulse that is more noticable from time to time...It happens to me too. I have never asked a doc but from what other women have told me in the past its nothing to be concerned about.
I am having the exact same feeling, directly under my belly button and slightly to the left side deep inside like as if a baby would be kicking or something,  I can even see my stomach move when it happens.  Exactly the same so it has to be something!!!!   does anyone know what this is?  I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative.
I had my tubes tied about 7 years ago, but the last 3 or 4 months i have been feeling that kicking. mostly around or under the bellybutton, but had one that was really hard pop up just under where both ribs meet. And I have had a difficult time losing weight and the belly is sticking out more then i would like!!! I have been watching TLC and seeing things on strange pregnacy's of babys growing out side the womb...... I dont know??? this is freaky. has anyone figured out what this is, there is no way this is just gas! gas rumbles and this is a hard push!
i think it like a tape worm or something like that
: 1-800-438-6278
go to the gyno n demand an ultrasound
i have the same problem as all of u i feel movement on both sidea of th stomach then a sharpe pain shoot through the vagina area kinda like when i was prego i took test and they r  all negative some times i feel like somthin pokein me on one side off the stomach then laterthe other side i have no idea what this is but im very conserned i have two boys already and on my last one i had to have surgery mabey thinkin somthin was left inside but now i know other people experiase it too thats probley not it please let me know if u find out what this is.................
Hi Everyone

I am having the same thing and going crazy about it, at night I feel movements also in the left side under my belly button exactly as if a baby was moving and it freaks me out, it s always at night so I can neither show it to my husband who is a Dr and has no idea what is going on with me....(probably think I am going nuts!) I had a baby boy 5 months ago, I wonder if it's related....does anyone has an answer???
Same things happening to me, but from my own reserach it sounds like two things.. and ulcer or acid relux, something to do with the esophagus?? Oh yeah, it could also be food poisioning or a food allergy.. everyone needs to stop running to the doctors for everything.. they are really ignorant people,....I have a strong relationship with Jesus christ and . All you gotta do is eat healthy and stay off of medications, exercise, and live life.. i stopped eating processed foods, and im taking in whole grains , nuts, no sugars, no juck food like burgers and fries(Mc Donalds).. I cook my foods now,,, i eat raw vegetables and fruits... do your research on healthy foods an what they do.. Its part of my care to be healthy.. Im a Lisenced Esthetician and what u put into ur body matters..  I eat 1/4 of an raw onion and i felt that knott in my stomatch move downward.. i believe its healing.. Theres a protocol for good health.. just chang what you eat and your life style.. Glory to God...

I am feeling the same thing. My stomach is moving like a baby is kicking. I have my tubes tide. I did have ovarian cysts removed before, and my belly is flabby. Wow, thought I was the only one. lol.
I've bn experiencing the same thing(feeling smthng moving insyd my stomach below da belly or smtyms on da left syd of da belly) I've done 3 prg tests nd they all came out negative.till I went 4 a scanner nd there ws da baby.I also wsnt sure it ws a prgnancy cs I ddnt go live with da guy,we used a condom.and one ada thng ws dat whn I'd say its a baby bt I also hd some 'grrr'(like I've drank 2 much water or smthng) as dat thing insyd me starts 2 move
It is your intestine moving.  It moves to expel waste.  Most of the time you don't feel it but sometimes you can.
I'm having the same symptoms moving sum slow & sum fast enough to see just looking and enough to feel from the surface it's all over my abdomen from vagina to tip of my ribs I have 3 kids the kicks just started about 2 weeks ago & I still had a cycle so worried am I pregnant 2 home test 2 clinic test no blood or ultrasound
WELL I WOULD SAY I BEEN HAVING THIS PPROBLEM TOO I HAD LOST SOME WEIGTH DOING THE SAME AM DOING NOW BUT NOW AM HAVINGA A PROBLEM A GAINING WEIGHT WITH NO REASON EATTING THE SAME DOING EXCISE AND MY TUMMY IS GROWING SOMETHING MOVES IN THERE BUT HARD I FEEL IT ON MY RIGHT SIDE UNDER MY BELLY BUTTOM AND ON TOP IT COME UP AND WENT I PPUSH IT DOWN IT GOING DOWN AND I COULD FEEL IT HARD IN MY TUMMY I WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND THEY SAID I HAD SOEMTHING IN MY URES LIKE TO 2M AND A LITTLE MORE BIG BUT SINCE THEN MY TUMMY IS GROWING MORE AND THEY SAID AM NOT PREGANT BUT THEY THING IT COULD BE SOME KIND OF MASS IN MY URES BUT MY TUBES ARE TIDE AND AM SCARE A LITTLE DO ANY ONE ELSE HAVE GONE THREW THIIS ?
I'm having the same thing. The movement started 2 months ago and I'm gaining weight which puzzles me, because my diet consists of fish and salad. I don't eat red meat or pork, I use no more than a tablespoon of dressing and use spinach and veggies in my salad. I drink 6-8 bottles of water a day and workout regularly. I have no energy and sleep, during the day, as though I'm pregnant. I know I'm not, because I've been celibate for 6 years and I had a hysterectomy 19 years ago......if I'm pregnant, I've uped Mary by one (smile). Seriously, this is most annoying, not knowing what's moving in my tum. I'm having a CT next week and a colonoscopy next month. If anyone discovers something before then, please post it, this is taking a mental toll on me......and if I hear, "It's gas" one more time..........The Nurse Practitioner said it was gas and I told her I've been passing gas since birth and I know the difference, this isn't gas, I've started calling it, "My alien baby".
HELLO,
As awful as it sounds a lot of people have parasites or worms and this sounds like the tapeworm.  It's not right that our doctors are not trained to consider these as a problem for the American people. They do not consider diagnosing them with a worm and do all kinds of testing for something else wrong!  Years ago people knew this was a problem just like how our animals get them.  People would take wormwood and still do today.  That's why it's named WORMWOOD.  If you take pills from a doctor it only kills one worm with a toxin but if you research the wormwood recipe online it kills hundreds of worms people may be carrying.  Take Wormwood, green black walnut extract, and cloves.  I know this all sounds scary and shocking as this has happened to me but people need to consider this as reality!  
Symptoms of worms:
low iron, irritable bowl syndrome, diarrhea, upset stomach, odd things in stool you did not eat, feeling lifeless or lack of energy, leg cramps, nails hair and skin not healthy as these are the first signs of your over all health, and probably more symptoms or no symptoms at all.
You are feeling your intestines, alot of time you can feel them like the one above told you but if you have any pregnancy symptoms don't ignore!
did you ever find out what it was?  I've had similar for years now... and no one says I have anything wrong.. I have had my gall bladder removed and bunches of test.. nothing.. tubes are tied.. and haven't done anything to 'cause' a pregnancy for quite some time. My belly wiggles like a spasm, but then if feels kind of like there is a baby in there.. which is impossible unless immaculate conception happens again...  it'll happen when I'm laying, sitting or standing.. at random times.. not due to hunger.. just spasm.. it's so weird and anyone can see & feel it
Nancy Beck, I can relate to what you're saying as I live with muscle spasms which used to be even when I was younger. Sometimes the spasms will feel like the movements of a baby and I used to experience this often even before I ever got pregnant with my daughter and when I did pregnant, it was often difficult to tell whether it was the baby kicking or moving or if it was just a muscle spasm. Really annoying for real