sore after sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

sore after sex

Everytime I have sex with my fiance I get super sore after. My thighs are sore my knees are sore and calves are sore. My vagina opening is sore and the lips and the whole area gets sore and sensitive but I get horny for more sex but it hurts to go on. My back also gets sore and maybe we just have too good of sex but it hurts a lot! Anyone know how to help with this?
Do you get wet enough/stay wet?  If you don't, that could explain the vaginal soreness.

You may try certain exercises that build up muscle in your calves and strength in your back to help with those pains and avoid positions that involve you on your knees on hard surfaces too often for your knee pain.
Pain during sex can be due to infection of the vagina, cervix, tubes by bacteria, yeast; lower urinary tract infection; endometriosis (deposits of the inner lining of the uterus in the pelvic cavity); ovarian cyst and tumors ;remnants of hymen; vaginismus (reflex tightening of the muscles at the opening of your vagina);vaginal dryness etc.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Could that also be for someone who does not have a uterus? I had a partial hysterectomy 4 years ago but 2 years later I am having the same problems as Mellisa95 is having and I have been to my doctors and they say there is nothing wrong with me and can not tell me what will help.