sore breast druing ovulation?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

sore breast druing ovulation?

I just got off my period 12 days ago and ovulation sticks say I'm in my ovulation stage.  Its not 15 days since my last period.  Is it normal to have sore breast during ovulation?  I've always had sore breast prior to my period but not this early.  Could I be pregnant?
Some women do get sore breast during O.  But if you think you may be pregnant then take an HPT.  It's the only way to find out.
Wouldnt a pregnacy test be too soon to take, I am to start my period around March 22nd.  I just had my period Feb 23rd, and started experiencing sore breast March 5th around my ovulation time.  I'm just wondering if anyone has expericed this.  I am 34 yrs old and have been trying to get pregnant for over a year.  My husband was tested and is fine.  I did an HSG test and everything was fine.  Just wondering if anyone else had sore breast during ovulation?
I do.  Usually, the breast pain continues until my period starts.  It's a little early to take a HPT.  You're best bet
is to wait till you miss a period.  If you can't wait that long,
there are some HPTs that say you can use 4 days before your
period starts.  Everybody's different as to symptoms of
pregnancy.  
I also get sore breasts during ovulation.  Best bet is to wait closer to your expected period date and do a pregnancy test or just wait to miss your period.  My sore breasts usually last all the way to my period.  It can be frustrating because you're not sure if it's actually a sign of pregnancy or not.  Best of luck to you and your hubby.
I have never had sore breasts during ovulation, but it seems like something is going on with me too. It has been 12 days since my period began and my breasts are sore. This has never happened to me. Anyone have any advice?
soreness and tenderness of breast.. symptoms of menstrual period  / pregnancy.. but leans more on having your monthly period.
I have been having breast tenderness/ soreness every month, and trying to concieve (conceive),. as always.. my period comes...
breast swelling is an aweful feeling, I have had sore swollen boobs for about a week now, it started about 1 week after i finshed my period, Im concerned because my boobs are tender to touch, and the nipples feel like they are bruised. Ive spoken to my doctor about it and she seems to think its hormones, because I feel it in both boobs, but still and all its new to me and it frightens me to think there could actually be something else going on. I dont think Im pregnant. because I dont have any other symptoms of pregnancy.
I also have this horrible feeling like muscle tension around the chest and above the boobs, like a strained muscle causing pain to radiated under my boob tissue and down my left arm. scares me to think Im having a heart attack. I really wish i could have some tests done or something to be sure, before I start going out of my mind. Even though my doctor wont send me for tests or seems the least bit concerned should I start demanding to have tests done.
i had a period and my breast hurt every month but now it is sore and my period start on the 18 th and i was fertiliy on the 2nd my breast  have been sore about a week in a half. can someone help me out and tell me what you think.
Hi  I am 23 and my breasthave been sore and getting even sorer i just had my period 3 days ago and I went ahead and took a pregnancy test and it was neg. What could be why they are steady sore to the touch and  my nipples are erect now constantly . Anyone have any ideas?

I have been feeling nausea and hot flashes, along with having head aches
My last period began on the 23rd of Dec and finished on the 29th, i had protected sex on the 5th of january. The condom didn't break but the past two days(since the 9th) i have a had really sore breasts similar to what i experience just before i get my period even though I'm not due for to weeks. Could this be pregnancy or what?
i just got off of my period 2 weeks ago. my fiance & i had sex the week after i got off. my boobs are now sore. i don't think i could be prego bc he wore a condom & pulled out. so any sugfestions as to what it could be?
Try this to eliminate caffine

I had sore breast years ago, I went and saw my doctor who told me to stop drinking coffee, which I dont drink, he told me to stop consuming anything with caffine for two weeks if the pain didn't go away to come see him again, I was drinking a can of red bull nearly every day i stopped and the pain went away within the two weeks. My breast are small and i couldn't even walk up stairs without needing to hold my breast, to test this out I had some red bull about a month after I didn't have the pain any more and i got sore breast again its something to do with the female hormones and caffine not mixing well.
I am 16 and i started my period about five days ago. It stopped yesterday, which is weird because my period normally lasts about seven-eight days. I did have sex on the third day( the day before it stopped) and i have heard that having sex during your period can slow it down/ stop it for a while. Anyway, for a few days now, whenever i would pull something too hard with my right arm i would feel something being pulled in my right breast. This morning i woke up to the bottom part of my right breast being really sore and it is numb to the touch, i can not tell if there is a lump or not, but there is a red rash-looking thing right next to it.. can anybody please tell me if they have any idea whats going on?