spin class cyst?
i recently started spinning and was hooked. i didn't know the do's and don'ts of cycle wardrobe, so after one class i felt my vagina feeling very uncomfortable. i had been wearing panties and cotton spandex capris. while i was in the shower i felt a pea sized bump on the inside of my labia minora. i was really scared by this, and have been on the net since trying to figure out what this is. i read it could be whats called a saddle sore, but not sure.  after reading more it seems like it could be a cyst. its been 1 week now and it actually hurts more now than when i first got it. i need advice! should i just go to doctor?
It can be due to a boil or a cyst. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a gynecologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.