spot on vigina(vagina)!what is it?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

spot on vigina(vagina)!what is it?

a few weeks ago i had a sore pain when i wiped my vigina (vagina) after going to the toilet. the soreness was just to the side of my  clit, i felt there and i could feel a lump, like a spot. it was quite hard and it really hurt to touch.
i left it as i thought it might just go away.
it stopped hurting after a while so i assumed it had gone when today when i wiped myself after going to the loo it was really painful.
i felt down to where the spot was and  it had gotten bigger. i was feeling it and i felt it burst. i lifted up my hand to see a white ball of something that had come from the spot. it was like pus bt sticky and all together not runny. i really dont know what it was and now im worried i could get more.
It was probably an infected hair. Those can hurt REALLY bad, and if they pop can hurt worse. They may come back, you can get an infected hair in any area of the body where there's hair! Hopefully you don't get anymore down there!! But don't be surprised if you do!
I agree with jgirl.. An infected hair is almost like a pimple on your face. It gets infected, causing a bump that is filled with infection and then it eventually bursts. If you notice anymore, you can try a HOT comress to releive the pressure and induce drainage.
Keep in mind that this is ONLY an opinion by someone who is NOT a doctor and you really should get these things checked by your physician just to be on the safe side to make sure it isn't something serious or an STD.
Hope you don't have anymore problems!
--J
Well i dont disagree on the fact that it might be a hair but, i went  to a gynecologist and he said it was an infected and blocked glan (not sure haw you spell it) basically what it does is helps lubricate the area for sex. so the little tube that which the liquid comes out from get blocked and gets swollen and so it creates an infection and could be very painful and it could get VERY BIG! It could also be thrush. my advise is go to the Gynecologist and let him take a look  cause if it is very bad it could be removed by an operation which its not recommended unless necessary other wise get treated..much easier and less painful!!!  well i hope this helps that goes to anyone since i replied so  late! lol
WELL I HAVE A SPOT ON OUTSIDE OF MY VIGINA (vagina) ON THE SIDE AND IT IS LITTLE LUMPY AND RED, I THOUGHT IT WAS GENITAL WARTS BUT I AM NOT SURE CAN SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE?
THE SPOT COMES AND GOES AND SOME TIMES IT CAN GET BIGGER THEN GO AWAY AND STAST TO COME BACK AGAIN BUT IT IS SMALL NOW AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS GOING AWAY SO WHAT SHOULD I DO??
hey me again i for got to say that, some times the spot can burst and it looks like pus , it is white and some times can be a green horible colr with the white mixed together. i really dont know what this is?  can some one help.
hey there

I gotta agree with you guys .. its just a pimple you can eqsily get ..it snormally happnes when you shave your pubic area.coz i've had someof those.. and to be honest after a while you get used to them and you just pop them liek a pimple. so dont worry it aint genital warts!!!
well i have a lump on the outside of my vagina and is on the left side. it isnt liquid filled its just a lump, but its rly sore. i read about another woman with the same problem but im only 15, so does that mean something else? what should i do about it? and im not sexually active if that has anything to do with it. i've only got a dad and two brothers, and im despreate to find a solution w/o them having to know about it. >////<
pleez! =(
i have a vigina (vagina), and i like to lick it it taste nice. but suddnley the taste has become quite disgusting .can you help me with this? what can i do to make it taste nice again and does this make me strange because i like it ....
i have got a virginal infection, urine infection, now i have noticed i have got some spots on my virgina and the outside too, im more worried but its hurts when i go to the loo. please help x
Did you ever manage to find out what the spots on your vagina were? Because I have a few and they come and go like facial spots, but its starting to worry me as they're becoming more frequent and they're itchy as well as painful.. And lets be honest, it's least bit graceful when a woman scratches her area. Is there anything I can do about it or is it just something I have to deal with?
In grown hair definately occurs. Shaving can cause irritation and red bumps and if one gets infected it will become sore of pus filled. The edge of some panti liners can also cause irritation that leads to a sore bump. If you live in a region that has chiggers during the summer you could definately encounter sore, itching, red bump(s). Those little insects love biting were it is warm and snug.
go to the doctors it could be something serious. i had a spot when i was abraud you should get this herbal leaf and put detole on using a

from what you tell me it cant be a infected hair.
hope this helps
i have a spot on my virgina not in my virgina on the outside on the(flap) it started off small, then i starte squeezing it because it was annoying me, then i looked at it and it was massive my flap! it was on the right hand side and it hurt to touch the right hand side of my virgina. it has gone down, just a bit worried can any 1 help???? it was red, i cant see any puss it doesn't feel *****. just scared me a little bit when i swollwn up.
I av got a spot on my vagana jus below ma nicker line and its all red it started off small but got bigger it didn hurt at first it started hurtin today a checked earier it was big n looked greenish a popped it wiv pin loads ov green/yellow thik pus come out  out a dunno if its gonna come bak or owt a really need to know can any1 help me am really concerned.
i got a spot on my lip it doesnt go away or hurt its just ther and i dont know what it is
i have a big spot on the side of my vagina and it is yellow and really painful and green and blue spots all around my vagina. there is also a white line around all of my vagina. i do not know what to do
dont touch it when its red if it eventually gets white you can squeeze it gently its easy for the white liquid to come out and cleanse it with watered detol
Please  can someone help me. Im having a similar problem  i get this "spot" a couple of days before im due to come on!! I really don't get it but the past few times its got worse can anyone help!!!!
Tody when I was on the toilet I found a weird spot on the outside off my fagina it is really sore and very itshy!!
I would go to your gp