spotting after sex
Hi i have 3 kids, me and my husband have been trying to conceive, i was on the depo shot my last shot was around oct. 2011 didnt take it again in dec. when it was due. so now me and my hubby been trying again, my period is not normal, in jan i started the 25, and in feb i started the 15, now im done w my period but when i been having sex with my hubby everyday now, after the next day i spot brownish, is something wrong with me should i get checked out, and i dont know when im fertile to conceive, now since my period came early.
For various reasons our cycle can get thrown off balance.  But a persistent hormonal imbalance may be causing your symptoms and may be the reason you are having trouble conceiving.   I would say go and see your gyn and discuss this with them to get properly diagnosed and see what your options are.  Take care.
There are numerous reasons for having such irregular periods. . High level of stress, cholesterol, hormonal imbalance, chain smoking, dramatic changes in your life style may be some of the common causes of you irregular periods.

If this was the first episode of irregularity in the periods, then wait for the coming cycle and try lifestyle modification by reducing stress and decreasing cholesterol levels. But if the repeat happens, then pls consult a gynecologist and get yourself thoroughly examined to diagnose the cause of irregular periods and start with the treatment.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.