Aa
A
A
Close
spotting and bleeding after loosing virginity
hi, I had sex for the first time 4 days ago and there was lot of blood. We had a intercourse twice on saturday night and of course we used protection. Every day since then I have been spotting and bleeding and my urine gives off a very strong odour. Is this normal or is there something I need to be concerned about?
Thank you!
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
the bleeding is normal, you will probably bleed the first few times you have sex, my girlfriend still does from time to time. just make sure that you use proper lubricant because too much friction may cause tearing. As far as the odor, i dont know exactly what could cause that, one possibility could be a urinary tract infection which is common among sexually active girls
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1573097 tn?1354864863
Hi!
To have that spotting and bleeding after first time sex is absolutly soooo NoRmAl!
you don't have to worry as long as you are using protections!
as thattguyy said above you might have urinary tract infection and its symptoms are buring while urinating,bad odor of urine,more times urinating than usual,if this is ur case u must check a gynecolog as soon as possible to get the right medication
tc !:)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
einaej added the Exercise Tracker
4 hrs ago
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
Des_a_rae, and KTowne commented on KTowne's status
22 hrs ago
Blank
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Aug 23
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals
Start Tracking Now
Top Women's Health Answerers
Women's Health Community Resources