Women's Health Community
spotting and bleeding after loosing virginity
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

spotting and bleeding after loosing virginity

hi, I had sex for the first time 4 days ago and there was lot of blood. We had a intercourse twice on saturday night and of course we used protection. Every day since then I have been spotting and bleeding and my urine gives off a very strong odour. Is this normal or is there something I need to be concerned about?
Thank you!
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
the bleeding is normal, you will probably bleed the first few times you have sex, my girlfriend still does from time to time. just make sure that you use proper lubricant because too much friction may cause tearing. As far as the odor, i dont know exactly what could cause that, one possibility could be a urinary tract infection which is common among sexually active girls
Blank
1573097_tn?1354864863
Hi!
To have that spotting and bleeding after first time sex is absolutly soooo NoRmAl!
you don't have to worry as long as you are using protections!
as thattguyy said above you might have urinary tract infection and its symptoms are buring while urinating,bad odor of urine,more times urinating than usual,if this is ur case u must check a gynecolog as soon as possible to get the right medication
tc !:)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank