spotting and cramping after my period am I pregnant??
I got my period May 24th and it lasted till the 28th. I had unprotected sex on the 29th, and today May 31 I went to the bathroom and wiped myself and there was light kinda brownish blood then I noticed that I had spots on my underwear the same color. Then after that I started cramping like my period was about to begin all over again. So I was wondering can this be signs of pregnancy?? cause this didn't happen in my first pregnancy.
i had sex on the 16 of june and qot my period two days later . like 3 days after i qot off my period liqht red / brown blood was coming out and its been happeninq for the last past 3 weeks . does that mean im PREGNANT ???????. CAN SOME ONE PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION BECAUSE IM SOOOOOO WORRIED  IM ONLY 16 AND MY MOM DOESNT KNO IM HAVING SEX :/
I had my period this month the 1st through the 5th.  On the 8th I started spotting bright red blood.  My period this month was really irregular for me.  I didn't know if this could mean I was pregnant and the spotting was implantation bleeding.  If so If I took a test now would it show if I was pregnant or not.  Thanks for reading and your help
My period ended last week of August the 25 and now its the 3 day of septmber and Im bleeding again. I had sex with my boyfriend 4 days after and he normally pulls out. I,m worried I don,t know if I'm having an early period or if this is spotting
I am 14. And I had unprotected sex a couple of days before my peeriod but then I got my period and then a couple weeks after my period I was noticing light pink blood in my panties. But I took a prego test and i t was negative I don't know what to do any tips ?
i started me period on the 14 and ended 18 which is normal but it wasnt like my normal period it was really light and spotting. i had unprotected sex the 18th and two days later i had spotting then i was cramping and had alot of pain. could i be pregnant
#1 stop having sex. You're 16. Life is long. Much longer if you have a baby at your age. #2 If you had your period, it is normal for you to have a brown color towards the end of your period. #3 Go to the doctor and find out for sure if you are pregnant if you haven't already. The stress of worrying about it is likely to keep your body from starting your next period on time. Also, ask your doctor to explain your menstrual cycle to you and if you aren't planning on not having sex, ask about birth control options. #4 If you can't talk to your mom, find another adult to confide in and ask questions. It is important to understand these things so you don't make a big mistake that you will regret. Hope this helps, and regardless of what happens, smile.
I'm in a similar situation to yours. Did you ever find out if you were or not?
pls help me. my last period started on the 5th of sept and ended on the 10th of sept. i had sex with my husband on the 16 and 18 of sept and ovulate on 19th of sept. to my surprise have been bleeding since 20th of sept till today the  24th sept and it looks like another period. pls what could tha be?
My cycle has always been on track until the end of aug when it was supposed to start around the 26 & didn't til sept 12-15 and only lasted 3 days which isn't normal & a few days later I was cramping like if I was going to start again. Then 2 days ago I felt like I had to use the restroom and when I wiped there was some pink blood, I'm confused because I thougt I just had my period 10 days ago and all I find is its implantation bleeding I don't wanna get my hopes up. I have baaad headaches & have been feeling nausea & very sleepy,feel like using the restroom a lot too.. what should I do?? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. (:
Ok i had my period last week lasted 5 days and my bf and i had sex 2 days after and then 4 days later i noticed yesterday 10 days after my period ended that I had a little bit of painful cramps that were kinda annoying more than painful and then I went pee and I wiped and noticed i had a pinkish hue to the toilet paper and a little bit of red blood I have never had this happen before I am not stressed or anything Could someone please help!
Forgot to mention I have been on antibiotics for the past 5 days and I didn't know if that would make it more easy to get pregnant while on it!
i've been having unprotected sex and about 2 weeks later i start having cramps,lower back pains and also i thought i was starting my period instead of the full week it ended that same day i started. Can this mean i'm pregnant?
Just wondering! My preiod ended 5 days ago. 2 days ago I felt something wet , I went to the bathroom wiped and had brownish discharge. To day I felt something wet. I went to the bathroom and wiped it was redish pink discharge.I been dilling with a little of cramping and had diarrhea too. I had a tubal December 2010. Should I be worried? Can someone please let me know something soon!
I'm 22 years old i started my period on the 28 of nov and got off dec 14 i had a two week period then I started cramping and spotting 4 days after being off I'm not sure what's going on,i set an appointment next week.
Hi I had cramps and sore breasts ten days before my period I then came on 3 days early and had my 4 day period but since I came off I still have sore breasts and cramps, could I be pregnant? Can anyone help please
I just got off my period 3 days ago an today I have slight cramping an after I went pee a lil blood was on toilet paper.. an we had sex during period an after all been unprotected
I saw mY period on 17th nd finishd on 20th. I had unprotected sex on d 1st of d nxt mnth nd again on 6th. On 8th I s started dischargn blood like my period's startn. Lazy feeling accompanied it. Can I be pregnant?
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I have brown blood in my underwear! Could I be pregnant? He cummed in me and I am been really hungry than I normally am! I am getting headaches na d feeling tired! Am I pregnant?
you may get infection if you sex during you period time.
my husband hasnt been home from deployment for a month yet and i had my normal menses cycle 17-21 Jan 2012. On 22,25 and 26 January We had sex. it is 28 January now 6 days since the first day of sex and 7 days from the end of my menses cycle and ive been spotting all day pink/brown and wearing a liner. no breast tenderness, cramps, bloating or anything. ive never ha this happen before and im 2 1/2 weeks from my next cycle. what you think?
I had my period on the 24 of march had sex dureing third day of period and after the last day of my period april 1 on on april 3th started spoting light red now 12 days and still spoting brown discharge!!!!Am I pregnant!!?No condoms were used in any of thos days
I had my period April 8th through 12-13. Monday the 16th i wiped and it was a light pink and some cramping me and my bf had sex the 13th and 14th. Today its a brownish color. any answers to this?
I had unprotected sex in he didnt pull out neither time we went a couple arounds 2 days later i start having slight crampin nd light bleeding plus sum brown discharge am I pregnant???
Last month I spotted for about 4 days off amd on 2 wks after my period, then this month one wk after my period I am once again spotting but its bright red this time and I'm cramping......what cld this mean?I'm worryin myself to death:(
I need a answer I had my period April 11at almost midnight and ended on April 12at noon then on the 17 started spotting a little could I be pregnant
I had my period on the 1st of May till the 4th of May and then i started spotting on the 7th of May and hasnt stopped yet...over the weekend my parents have split up so its a very stressful time for myself and my family and i have read that it could happen due to stress?? could this be the case or could i be pregnant... I had sex with my partner a week or so before my period im on the pill but we dont use a condom.. HELP?
I had my period on a Monday and was off Friday I had unprotected sex on Saturday and he came  in me now it's Friday and I'm cramping and spotting what could this mean
I have a seven day period i had sex a day after my period and he ejaculated several times and a week and a half later i had spotting wat does this mean?
I spotted on the 9th of the month full period came on the 11th, period lasted to the 16th, had unprotected sex on the 21st he came in me, now its the 3rd of the following month in I wipe in im spotting and cramping now.Could i be pregnant
im17 yrs old....I had sex with my boyfriend like 12 days ago and I finished my period like 14 days ago and in. The past 2 days I've noticed spotting and I'm wondering if you know am I pregnant
I had my period on october 28 and it lasted until the 1st of november , now on the 8th ive spotted for like a hour and it stopped then came back on the 11th , what can this be ? Please help
I got my periods on the 31st of October, and I had unprotected sex on the 1st, 2nd, and the 3rd while I was on my periods and on the 4th my periods was over and I had sex until the 6th and I did a pregnancy test on the 7th which was negetive but I had a morning after pill to make sure everything is fine. Now it's the 13th and I'm experiencing very bad health, stomach cramps, uneasiness, bleeding and itchiness in my virgina and I have got periods again. Am I pregnant?  
i had my period on dec 1 it was longer this month but i wasnt suspose to star til the 13th and today is the 14th and im bleeding again why is that
hi iv been tring to get pregnant for the last 4months i am young im 20 i had unprtected sex on dec 3rd && 4th i spotted a week befor my due period on the 11th(afternoon) the 12th the 14th(night) && the 15th all pink spotting with very little cramps(i usually cramp a day befor and the day of period) than my period came on the 21st but iv been having lite cramps sore nipples and been very tired stomach blotting (which happens on period) which started on the 9th and now that im off my period im still having little cramps her and there been gaining weight body has been doing alot of changes i heard its possible to have a period and still be pregnant my period was very diff this month and very lighter than usual s can one please give me advice i dont know what to think
My period was due december 11th and it never came so i did an over the counter pregnancy test december 20th and got a positive result. Then three days later i started to bleed but there were no clots it lasted 5 days. Im too scare to do another test just incase. Its now been a week since i stopped bleeding and i am getting cramps still and i am more tired than normal and my breasts still feel tingly. this never happened with my last pregnancy or when i misscarried before. Could i still be pregnant?
i have a 30day cycle i think and i had sex on the last day of my period which lasted for 5days. my boyfriend came in me and now 7days later i'm spotting. what does that mean? what could it be?
i started my period Feb 15 and got off Feb 21 and had sex 1 whole week its been a week and 6 days can i be pregnant
i started my period Feb 15 and got off Feb 21 and had sex 1 whole week its been a week and six days already can i be pregnant
I started my period on monday april 15 and stopped on Saturday the 20th. I started birth control that following Sunday but only took it for three or four days and then started to forget. So I wasn't even on bc for a week. My boyfriend and I had sex when my period stopped. It is now the 29th and has been almost three weeks since the first day of my last period. I have had spotting and cramping the past three days. The cramping isn't as bad as they are when I'm about to start my period the spotting is more of a brown color, sometimes very light red, like pink.. ive nevee had spotting or cramping after a period, Ever....could I be pregnant?
hey i had my finished my period 3 days ago well at least what i thought was my period. Yesterday i started spotting a very light pink on & off throughout the day, just when I wiped also ive been using the bathroom alot more. ps. i have sex regularly at least once a day. could I be pregnant?
im having the same, and back cramps and headaches too. brown discharge on toilet paper when I pee, no smell or no discharge, im clueless
Can someone help? :/ ok yesterday around 1 I had spotting, it was brown with a little bit of  redish orange, I waited for my period. But now its the next day & I am bleeding & having pain on my uterus if I touch it. My boyfriend really thinks I might be, but Idk. Me & him want a kid & we have been trying ever since I got off my first depo shot.
I started my period on the 17th of oct and had it for 7 days the 8th day i had alot of fun with my boyfriend for 2 days on the 25th i had lite pink spotting now on the 26th i have brownish bleeding only when i wipe and am cramping is this implantation bleeding
Hi my last period was on the 21st of January had sex the other day went toilet and I was bleeding then stopped but yesterday I have come on my period it is so painfull should I have a period this early
i have irregular periods anyways but i spotted two times in august once on the 13th and once on the 30th lightly didnt last long i have taken 3 test very faint lines barley could see them could i be pregnant
Hey I had my period on time and it came off on time but I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the next day he busted in me a lil but, two weeks later im light spotting on and off with a lil cramping hea in there. can anybody tell me what does this mean im kinda worrying .
you could be take a test
Hi, I'm confused I had unprotected sex with my partner from the fertile day til my ovaluting day, and my periods were suppose to start on the 6th of Nov. But I started spotting on the 2nd of Nov.til the 3rd then I had a flow on the 4rth with clots n bright red flow for few hours then back to spotting on the 4th til the 6 of Nov. Now a week after I'm spotting again its Brown and drops of blood when I wipe. Please help.....I'm confused
Hey i had the same problem i also had sex on my ovulating day all the way untill 3days before im supposed to get my period i got my period but i was spotting for two days also then it got heavy the third day then stopped on the fourth day now 12 days later im spotting again its been 5 days nd im still spotting. I already took two pregnancy test nd both negative. Whatever happened in your situation?