spotting and cramping after my period am I pregnant??
I got my period May 24th and it lasted till the 28th. I had unprotected sex on the 29th, and today May 31 I went to the bathroom and wiped myself and there was light kinda brownish blood then I noticed that I had spots on my underwear the same color. Then after that I started cramping like my period was about to begin all over again. So I was wondering can this be signs of pregnancy?? cause this didn't happen in my first pregnancy.
I think it's too early to be able to tell if you are pregnant or not. So I don't think you are pregnant.
I had unprotected sex during my period and my boyfriend came inside of me... Its been 2 weeks since that and im cramping really bad and discharging... am i preagnant? =/
Some pregnancy tests--in family planning clinics and doctors offices, can theoretically test for pregnancy 7-10 days after sex/ovulation. The bleeding you speak of could have been implantation except that usually happens i think 7 days after sex.
Monicaandreina, it's rare but possible to get pregnant while on your period, for most women ovulation happens midway through your cycle, but anything is possible ;) Take a test when your period is supposed to start.  I hope you both get the answers that you are hoping for!
im on the pill and have been for 2 years now . i came on my period last tuesday and lasted 3 days when normally i last for 7 days. then a week later i had spotting for a day. am i pregnant. please say im not but what else could this be. please help. many thanks
This doesn't mean you are pregnant. This happens to me all the time after my period. It is just your body getting everything out. Usually if you are pregnant, you won't get spotting/cramping until a week or two after you had unprotected sex. You wouldn't have gotten spotting this soon. Also the first day after your period you are not fertile.

Hope this helps :)
I had my period 2 weeks ago,prior to that I had unprotected sex 2 days before my period started.Now I am cramping,bloated,headaches,and tired like I usualy feel just before my period starts.Is it possible to have a period 2 weeks apart?
So I got my period on aug 5 ended the 10th now today is the 15th and prob three days ago i noticed a very small amount of blood when i wiped, did not think anything of it then now today the 15th i noticed more. I always have unprotected sex atleat 3-5 times a week and I'm not on any type of birth control. Can some one help me and tell me y i am bleeding???? :)
it could be anything really or nothing at all. likely left over blood considering you just got off your period
i had my period a almost two weeks ago, I had sex during my period and after, now two weeks later I started to bleed after sex and when i pee....sometimes it will just spot during  the day.  I am also very bloated and my boobs hurt and look bigger....what do you think???
does it hurt when you pee? cause if your bleeding when you pee, this usually means you have a urinary tract infection (uti). This usually happens due to sex when the penis goes in bacteria builds up and causes this. You should pee after you have sex to wash it out. Its a simple fix and nothing serious. you should go to the doctor and get a prescription or the pain will get worse.
Hi I had sex two days after spotting from my period.but my last period came a week early and the period before that I had sex the next day after I ended my period. But now, I have a lot of discharge its milky white and creamy thick. Could I be pregnant?
Hi,my name is janet! Im 19 years old and i jus had a beautful son named brandon on oct. 23,09.  I had my period feb.23! Now im having very mild cramps and brown spotting! Am i ok!? Wat do u think is goin on???
i had unprotected sex before my period i had my period 2 days later for 3 days and then i spotted and now my back is hurting could i be pregnant.
I had my period a week ago now I'm spotting could I have another period or could I be pegnet
I STARTED MY PERIOD ON TIME WHICH WAS AUG 18TH AND ENDED AUG 25th does that mean that I am pregnant. I never stayed on my cycle that long so, I am worried.
??? i started my period october 4 and ended the 9..now today is the 25 of october. i notice light brownish blood i've had unprotected ..could that be a sign of preganacy??
my last period was from the 27th of sept-5october from the 18 oct i have been bleeding lighty not enough to need sanitary towel jus notice it only when i wipe. prior to this i have been on folic acid but not on a daily basis because we are trying to have a baby. please i need answers
me and my fiance have been trying to get pregnant for the past month. Ok. here is the deal, i was on the patch and one night he decided to take the patch off so he could have a better chance of me getting pregnant, we had been having sex morning and night before the patch was off and after.. Now i did have my period a week early because he took my patch off.. we even had sex then.. Now i have been cramping so bad in my lower abdomen and back, bloated, nausea, and light headaches, soreness in my abdomen... Does that mean i am pregnant or just ovulating because the patch was taken off a week early.  How long should i wait to find out.. Its been over two weeks before i took the patch off and its been over two weeks since i took the patch off.. Its been  now two weeks since the bleeding started, but its hasnt been two weeks since we had sex last.. so what should i do?
I had my period on January 30 and stopped on the 4 of February and then i had sex on Sunday the 6 and i took the morning after pill....after having sex yesterday the 13 of february i started bleeding could this be because im pregnanto or because of the morning after pill???i am so worried can any one help?
I started my period about 2 1/2 weeks ago. And i got off of it about 3 or 4 days later. Now, for the past almost 5 days, it looks and feels like im having another period. My boyfriend use protection 9 times out of 10 and when we dont, he puls out. Could i be pregnant?