spotting before period is due

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 201-287 comments:
Can I just say, whilst some people are getting their questions answered there are some going questions going  astray.  If questions aren't being answered I think this site is deemed as rather useless.
For the last 3 months I've spotted but have not had a period. I have been extremely stressed though but it does concern me. am I ok? I don't have insurance n don't really want to go to the doc if I don't have to... Any thoughts?
It is 3 days before my next period and i noticed that i was started spotting a little yesterday night and then went a way...it was very red at first then the next evening i started to spott a little more but it was more darker of color.i have sex recently and just concerned if it could be implantion bleeding or if it is normal???? if someone could please respond that would be wonderful..any suggestioons or responces would be great..im freaking out here!!!!
i just gave birth and my child was running 4mos..he is cesarian..my last period was january 13 and 6of february,i noticed i was spotting do you think i could be pregnant again,,my husband and i had unprotected sex last january 21,im kinda worried..january 13 was my first time again getting menstruate after giving birth and i am confused how long is my monthly cycle..its 20th of february and i have no period yet..anyone who can relate to me...pls send help
We are TTC and I was sure it worked (our first month trying...). I knew I was ovulating, etc. I started spotting about 7 days before my period was due and became convinced we were pregnant.
We took a test this morning (1 day before my period is due) and it was negative. To make it worse, my period (definitely period, not just spotting) came right afterward, believe it or not.
Needless to say, I am devastated, but I am also confused. Should I call my doctor or does anyone have any advice/recommendations?
I sincerely appreciate your help.
Can anyone helop me? Back in december I had two peroids and ever since then every month I have been spotting both before and after my peroid. What could this be?
hi , i was spotting about a week ago out of the blue I went to the restroom and I had just a little blood in my panties and nothing after that and my period isn't due til next wk.I have six kids now and really don't want to be pregnant but very worried i might be me and my husband had sex around my ovulation time I'm scared!!!
Try asking in the Fertility Community:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Fertility/show/96
Ok so the first day of my last period was on March 14th. It lasted for about 5 days. I have had sex with my fiance everyday since the last day of my period (unprotected) . On the March 27th I started some light bleeding (pinkish). My period isnt due until Next friday april 9th my cycle is every 26 days. this is day 4 of the light bleeding and now its turning browinsh and dark red. The first day the spotting started i felt like i was starting my period except the cramps were alot lighter. i felt bloated and had diarreah (diarrhea) like i usually have at the start of my period every month. Could this be implantation  bleeding??
Hi I'm 19 yrs old I usually have a regular period. Always on arnd the same time, never last more than five days. Last month my period ended on the  16th I had unprotected sex on the 24th/25th. This month I started spotting and having severe cramps 8days b4 my period was due to began again. I spotted for 2 or 3 days, then I the bleeding picked up a bit a my cramping became more and more sever. And this has been going on for abt 7 days compared to my usual 5 day period. PLEASE HELP.
my menstrual cycle was suppose to begin on april 6th and instead of my normal heavy flow and cramping i had light pink spotting and sometimes nothing at all, and this happened also on the second day, now im on the third day and i am having heavy bleeding and cramping...can anyone tell me wat is going on?????????????
i had the samething in january of this year and I was just like you very regular and then my period was way past my usual 5 days. when i went to get checked the doctor did an regnancy test and it turned out that i was pregnant and miscarriing at the time. you might want to go to the doctor and find out if you pregannt or not that could be the cause.

Good luck
YB  
im 13 years old and was last on my period on the 13th of march, since then i have been havin sex quite frequently, my boyfriend spunked in me everytime we did it, i am due on my period some where around now and i blead the tinyest amount early this morning, i havent blead all day and wonders what is wrong , i thought i had came on my period but obviously not, do you think i am pregnant?X
Normally women ovulate or  are most fertile from day 11 to day 18 of their menstrual cycle. Day one of your period is counted as the day one of your cycle. If you had sex during your ovulation time, you might be pregnant. When there's spotting a week to a couple of days before the period is due, it is considered the implantation spotting/ light bleeding. If 13th of March was your first day of period then April 11 would be almost the 30th day of your cycle. If you already have started bleeding like periods then it IS your period time - no worries. But if you are still just spotting or lightly bleeding then you should go see your doctor or take a pregnancy test because you could be pregnant. I'd suggest be careful since you are too young to take care of a baby! Good luck!
i am trying to conceive and an ovulation calculator said my most fertile days were between April 4th to April 10th and that the expected period would be on April 22nd, on April 11th that night before bed i had only a small amount of blood in an eggish looking discharge only when i wiped, then the next morning it was more pinkish in slimy like discharge. i took a pregnancy test this morning April 15th and it was negative could it still be positive?
My advice to everyone is to stay off these sites and wait until you've had missed peroid before you start freaking out. I know its hard but sometimes all you get is false hope or unnecessary reason to panic.Its especially hard if you do want to have a baby and see all these comments you get your hopes up and then your peroid comes its devasting some people get on to give their two cents when they have no idea what they're talking about.
I've been spotting since friday (june 4, 2010) and I am scared. The first day was light and the second day was a little heavier. The second night it came like it was the start of my cycle... my cycle usually comes the second week of every month and runs for 5 days and spots for 2 after. I'm honestly scared and I don't know what to do. HELP!!!
i had my period may 24 i dont know when i was suppose to ovulate but last night i noticed i had some very light bleeding that was sort of pinkish brown and then this morning when i woke up i had just a little bit more! could this be implantation bleeding? my period is not suppose to come for another 2 weeks!
I woke up this morning and I went to wipe after peeing and I noticed it was a Light brown...some are saying I could be pregnant and other say its normalmm I think I should just go to the doct
or
or
My husband and I are trying to conceive. My cycle ranges between 24 and 30 days. For the last 3 months, I've had very light pink and/or dark brown blood in my cervical mucus when I wipe (which lasts 2 days). Then 5 days later, I start a very heavy period. I keep thinking the light bleeding is implantation bleeding and I get all excited, but then start my period. If that's not implantation bleeding, then what is it?!
Spotting before your period is possibly due to a hormone imbalance (mainly progesterone). I have had the same thing since I came off the pill after ten years and began TTC ten months ago. After looking into it I think low progesterone may be the cause. I am going to have my levels checked out after I ovulate next month, I had mentioned it to my doctor but she didn't take any notice as I had only been off the pill 5 months at the time. I am hoping she will take me more seriously now!
My cycle is about 32 days, I had my period on July 4th, then my ovulation date is about the 22nd, then 3 days later I had a bit of spotting only when I wiped. Never happened to me before thought it was kind of weird...And I'm not expecting my period until August 4th.
THe same thing is happening to me. My period was on the 1st and not due again till the 29t. on the 19 i had some light brown spottng. then on the 23rd I had some pinkish red blood only once when I wiped and when I woke up today 25th and wiped there was some pinkish but very light discharge only on the tissue. I went again and it was there but the third time I peed there was nothing.  I am so confused and dont know if this is implantation bleeding or the onset of my period. I have taked 3 test so far with negative results. I am wondering if I just tested too early.  I hope Im preg but dont want to get my hopes up
is there no one logged on?
My husband and I are trying to conceive for More than 3 years now with no luck,I get spotting 1 day before my period,Is that a problem.I went for operation to check what  is the course of me not conceiving and the told me that there is a growth in my womb that need to be removed.Now i  am so  afraid to go for the oparation for the removal of the womb though i know that this is the only way for me to fall pregnent.Please advice
Hi everyone. I had a miscarriage in early June at 10wk's but have been trying to get pregnant again since. My period is not due til 14th and its only the 7th. I started bleeding this morning and im not sure if this is spotting or just my body adjusting after miscarriage? Friends have said spotting should be pink or light brown? But mine is light red t pink? And about the same as a light period? Any ideas??
A week before my period was due I started spotting a light red and then I began a really heavy flow. (which is not normal for me) about 2weeks later I had felt like I had discharge and when I wiped it was dark reddish brown clot then started bleeding very lightly after that. Now I am having brown clots daily. What can it be?? Please help!!
Okay my boobs and my back has been hurtin all week I have cramps and some light spotting but im not due for my period for another week and a half any chance I could be pregnant.? Im also exhausted and hungry and nautious.
I have been on Aviane birth control for about 10 months.  In the first month, I had a little spotting, which is normal.  Last week, which was my third week of pills before the placebo week, I started spotting, and at times it was heavy.  The first day of the placebo week, when my period could have started (usually it starts on the 2nd or 3rd day) the spotting stopped and I didn't get my period.  Tomorrow is my first day back starting a new cycle of pills.  Has this ever happened to anyone?  I
Me and my husband have been ttc for about three months now. My last period was December 4-9. My next period is not due for another week. On the 26th for about an hour I had a light pink discharge or spotting mid day. Now for the rest of the day i had nothing. On the 27th which is today again for about an hour I had light spotting but it was brownish like it was older blood. Both days I've had very light cramping. With my normal period I wake up with very hurtful cramping and back pain and start out with a heavy flo within a couple of hours. I went ahead and took a hpt but it come up neg. Now I knew it could be to early since I still have a week until my period is due. I could really use any advise that anyone could offer. I know not to get my hopes up but I have never experienced this. Thanks in advance. And sorry if it was to detailed...
ok my period is every 33 days today i noticed when i wiped some red blood my period is not due till either sunday of this week or next friday  round abouts but i noticed todaywhen i wiped after peeing red blood which isnt heavy with some very mild cramping. the bleeding is not as heavy now my BF and I have had sex unprotected as we figure if something happens will be thrilled either way so im wondering if anything is wrong Could it be implantation bleeding???
i am 18 years old. ive been on bcp for about 2 years now. last summer i stopped taking it. me and my bf have unprotected sex regularly (yes i know, not smart) and i got pregnant instantly but had no symptoms. i was just tired all the time constantly napping. and i had sore breats for onli a few days, and i did not bleed what so ever. unfortunately, with my mom, i had an abortion in august 2010 at 15wks2d. then i went back on the pill again. ill miss one and make up for it the next day. now on jan 7th i was ovulating and had UP sex with my bf. todays is thursday jan 20th and i have been spotting red and brown blood, but not too much, since monday jan 17th. my period is not due til next tues (4 days from now) i have mild cramps on and off, lower back ache on and off as well. a headache here and there. my appetite changed maybe a little. now i am so confused. could i be pregnant? if i am could this be a miscarriage ? me and my bf rele want to be preg. we cannot go thru another tradgedy again =(. PLEASE someone help me. ANY advice is greatly appreciated !
Hey guys I have bleeding looks like my period but its not as heavy its just light n the doctor had told me I was in my beginning stages of pregnacy ..is my bleeding normal or maybe im not pregnant n the doctor saw wrong..someone plz help

hi how have u gotten on? i had brownish pink spotting 4 days b4 my period was due,then 2 days after expected period iv got light bleeding n its not normal 4 me either im usually regular every 28 days!let me know what ur result is please?
I have had some spotting as well before my now very heavy period (which was earlier than usual). I think a few observations might help:

1. Spotting is not always an indicator that anything is wrong, especially if it is brownish in nature -- it could be implantation bleeding, a chemical pregnancy/miscarriage or just your body's way of 'clearing out' due to the lower levels of hormones prior to your 'period'.

I know that I ovulated this month because I had an ultrasound scan on day 7 of my cycle and thus, the early 'period' was upsetting (the spotting started on day 21, I usually have a cycle of 27-30 days) as I was hopeful I would get pregnant this month (three eggs were coming!).

2. The difficulty is that if you use tampons or are recovering from a recent child-birth, miscarriage or are using fertility drugs, it is extremely difficult to gage how much blood is spotting or an actual 'period' and surfing the internet is both alarming and upsetting. I would recommend therefore that while sites like this are helpful, see your doctor. If you can't afford a doctor's visit at the moment, what about a local Planned Parenthood (in the US) or a family planning clinic as although you may or may not want to get pregnant (I do), they are probably used to all sorts of questions about shifting/changing menstrual patterns.

3. For those of you who have been lucky enough to have had a recent-ish baby or sadly, a miscarriage or other pregnancy complications, the fact is that many women have changes in their menstrual cycles, therefore, comparing before and after can be really counter-productive, e.g. I got pregnant really easily the first time (after only two months) and thus, hadn't charted my cycles, done the usual 'diary' sort of thing and sadly, when I had a miscarriage at week 9, had no idea if my body had changed since before pregnancy (e.g. I always had swollen breasts, but did I have the blue lines before as after the pregnancy?) and now that my husband and I are trying again (the m/c was in August 2009), every month is a balancing act of 'am I this month?' and the heart-break of a bleed (and when I'm late, then even more hope, etc.)

I hope that my rather lengthy 'observations' might reassure everyone that all of our confusion, hopes and fears are normal. I asked my ob/gyn about some of the stuff I mentioned and he said 'it is normal FOR YOU' and he is doing the various blood tests, scans, etc., to make sure that I am in the best possible health position for IVF (probably using donor eggs as I am 43) and every month is so very hard (yes, a m/c was probable with my first pregnancy (I was 40 at the time), but it still hurt) and I had waited because a) a previous partner had died when I was 27, b) I was diagnosed with pcos and had thought I really couldn't have children and c) hadn't met my now husband until I was 35 and well used to academic and professional ambitions.

Since the m/c, I have lost over 30 lbs (I want to lose another 20 if possible), quit smoking (when I was pregnant I DID not smoke at all from the second I saw the positive test and only started again when it was obvious I was m/c-ing because I desperately needed the tobacco/nicotine), am doing acupunture, have had my bloods done and am exercising (lots of walking) and eating healthy (I lost the weight that way (over six-eight months) and every month I list all the positives, but then, there's spotting or possible preg or PMT signs and all for nought.

Oh, well.
Thank You. we as women go through sooooo much and bringing life into this world for those who want to but find it difficult is stressful, dishearten and at times can feel like  we are being punished.

i had brown spotting/blood in my panties 7 days before my period ... nothing when i wiped and 2 days later a little wetness pinkish something i don't even know.. i hope to God that i'm pregnant and he allows me to have another child but i'm preparing myself for disappointment. i am going to the doctor this week though to find out what's going on. i do know one thing ... it better not be an infection or i will be in prison for manslaughter and won't be able to give an update
me and my fiance had sex a few times this weekend, i just stopped takin my birth control on friday, and strangely now i have spoting, and its dark. the spottin started saturday during sex, and came back this morning (monday)....i never had this before ....could i be pregnant/??
hi
I have been trying to conceive with my partner for 7 months now and  i got my period on the 3rd of april and had unpretected sex around my fertile time on the  12th 16th and 17th april and was due on the yesterday the 28th  but on the 25th day 9 DPO and started with a very light pink spotting when i wiped then for the last 5 days its been a very faint brown or pink ting spotting thats it and havent had a full period yet and i am very regular )my symptoms have been nauses, cramps and fatiuge so am really hoping i am pregnant but have taken a few HPT and they come up negative so has this happened to anyone else and could you tell me if you think i would be pregnant or would that have been my period. My usual period last 4 day 1 or 2 days spotting then a day of nothing then full period for 3 days
can some one tell me if yu ever had this happen to yu and does it mean im pregant? I started spotting last monday and it lasted intil sunday my period was suppsoe to come on th 1st and it never did. im 3 days late and i have no signs of my period coming like i usaully do be4 i start.
I'm twenty yrs. Old and I have had a irregular period since 13.sometimes it skips months at a time and sometimes I feel like I have two periods.it will spot for a whole seven days and then come on for seven days.I don't know what to think!
Hi. I have an irregular period. But I had my period as usual and then a week later I began to spot, pink for a week and during that time I felt nausea. My gyn said it was a bacterial infection. I don't think so. Now my period is due tomorrow and today I am spotting the same pink. What to do..HELP!
Hi, I am a 24 year old woman and for the first time in my life, i have spotting between periods, this is the first time this has happened to me. The spotting ranges from somewhat light period bleeding, to just regular small spotting. The colour goes from pink to red and sometimes brown. I do not think I am pregnant as I haven't had sex since the middle of February (long distance relationship) and have had my period on its regular course every month since then.I am not on any implantation but I am on Tri-quilar, a birth control pill and have been for a few years now. This spotting has started a week before my period and my regular cycle is due to start any day now. I would greatly appreciate somebody helping finding out what is wrng before I start panicking and going to the doctor for no real good reason.
hey, im 28 & i ave been spotting from saturday wit abdominal pain,the color is pinkish red but im feeling  alot of pain...  
I have been bleeding but its not dark colour its a very lit pinkish colour i havent been bleeding very much what could this mean?
My fiancé and I are trying for our second baby and my period isn't due for few days but I just started spotting, could it implantation bleeding?? I have never started my period this early so I don't think it's my menstrual period. I did take a prego test and it cams back negative. Could it be possible that I am pregnant but too early to test?? I didn't know I was pregnant with my first child, my fiancé knew before me. Now I'm paying real close to my body. If anyone has a similar story please share
Hi I am.due for my period tomorrow yesterday there was a little blood then nothing..today nothing now light bleeding but bright red is this normal..I had sex w my bf PROTECTed.condom did not break.at all I have cramp n all should I worry I never dart stop.its all.a full cycle the day I get it thanks!!
Please help I've been have this pinkish brownish spottin when I pee,even when I wipe,sometime lite blood would normally be on the tissue,I have a regular 28 day cycle,an ever sence my last period whish jus over on the 22nd of this month I've been haven this spotting,cud it be becouse I had sexual intercos with my bf on the 23?that was a day after my period end,plus I've been haven this lower back pain an some head aces,which comes an goes,plus I've been excreamly hungry,could I be pregnant please someone help me please,I would be very thankful,love mika

I'm feeling like I have a cold and hurts me too lay on my tummy and I been so sleepy and my head been hurting. i spotted for 5 days before my period due then bleed 2 days havy then had sex because i was done then bleed alittle with slime Now in have slime and pink when i wipe is this signs of being prego
hello im 18 years old, i started spotting 3 days before my period, then i got this very light flow of red blood, on my period due date. could this be implantation bleeding? i can usually feel when my period is about to come, i get bad cramps, breaking out terribly, and i got really mean. i have none of those symptoms, im only tired, back ache, hungry all the time, diharrea(TMI SORRY)and i want to just smack everyone sorry.. but i need some help. please :/
I have a similar question.. But i had spotting for only about a day and a half... Then nothing. My period isn't due until next week. Exactly 7 days away. Any thoughts? Thanks
I have a question too..  My boyfriend and I have been having sex for a month now. The first two days we used protection.. After that we have had sex about 12 times and it's been unprotected.. He has always pulled out right before ejaculation and when that got out he put his penis right back in.. Another thing he has done is pulled out and nutted all over my butt at times and all over my vagina.. By accident one time I had his nut all over my fingers and stuck them inside me to see if there was any in there.. Not bothering to realize that I had it on my hands. Now, I have spotted very little two days and it was only a wipe when I peed. And only one wipe a day. I have also had slight lower stomach pains.. More like discomfort. At night I have always slept on my stomach and now I can't.. It is so uncomfortable to me so I have to sleep on my side or back. I took a pregnancy test about two weeks ago but I believe it was too sudden to show. My period last month was from the 7-10 and so that makes it early. Could I be pregnant? What should I do? I'm really worried. I want a baby, but not right now. Thanks (:
I'm 18 and i recently got off the pill due to it just making me feel weird, my last period was the 25th of august and I should start around the 23 of this month. We had unprotected sex on the 8th. I started bleeding this morning, it was a brownish/pinkish color (sorry if that's tmi. lol) I'm still spotting tonight but I'm not sure if it's just my body trying to do the natural thing and clean itself or if it's implantation bleeding.  any suggestions or relations?
Okay so I have sex regularly for about two months. Every month I have gotten my period. But I was recently put on the NuveaRing and I have to take it out on the second week instead of the third ( that was about a month ago ) well I have been feeling nauseous , really dizzy, both boobs are super sore ( but no darkness to my areola ) I have been peeing frequently , and I have been having cramps but no period. Well yesterday after sex I started spotting ... then today I woke up and I had bleeding like I am on my period.. does this mean I am pregnant ??
A lot of those are symptoms of being pregnant, but also some of those symptoms wouldn't be pregnancy related, it's too early for some of them, a lot of those don't "kick in" until 6 or 8 weeks or sometimes even later. It is a great possibility though :) I've had the same thing happen to me, it could also be from rough sex, your man may have hit your cervix, and it could also be a miscarriage, i would wait a couple of weeks and take a pregnancy test, good luck!
same is happening to me today  i went for a blood test yesterday the 13th day after ovulation and begun bleeding the same day''
Ok I'm 34 and I'm not on birth control but have been trying to get pg. My periods have not always been steady on time, about 6 mos ago went a month and a half with no period then started. About the same time ago I had blood wool and a pap and it was all normal. And I have either always been on time or late. About 4 days ago i felt so tired and achey (achy) all over with so sore joints like having the bad flu but i didn't feel sick. The next day or-the day after I spotted very lightly and had a really wet whitish transparent discharge. I remember thinking I'm starting early but I wiped again and nothing this has gone on off and on for the past 4 days now and no period. Just light cramping and spotting once to twice a day. My mood has been up and down to and I'm normally easy going but my fiancé and I get into stupid stuff easy right now. I get worried one minute. Then the next I'm bubbly and got energy then bam the bad mood hits again or it's easy for someone to say the wrong thing to get me moody. I took a pg test when I first started spotting with a negative result. Was it to soon to test? Could I infect be pregnant finally???  I have no sore breast. I got just slightly nauseous once.  Boobs are not sore but did have a come and go headache for two days. Anyone got a value cuz I have no insurance and very low on money.
Me and my bf have been trying for a baby I came off the pill 3week ago now and I found light pink spotting 2days ago and then j just came on my period can anyone help me please
Hi !
I wanted to get some advice I am 31 years old, and I have been trying to get pregnant since last year. I have been getting very light cycles, they are usually brown. Sometimes when I wipe I see a little red but is not often. My cycle only is very short one or two, three the most. There has been months that I've skipped where I didn't get a period at all. Took pregnancy test all negative, I went to my Obgyn and all he did was recommended estrogen pills. He said I had a low estrogen level and it would help me. I took the pills I didn't get pregnant and I'm having the same issues, short periods one or two days the most and its light and brown in color. I don't know what to do, I'm worried please help.
I'm having unprotected sex an I'm trying again for a second child I've been off my shot of depo for about a year now, could I b pregnant an plz comment if you can help me to become pregnant again :-/
Ok I have never spotted b4 . I'm due for my period in 4 days... I have bleed today enough to think I Jus started but then it stopped .... I had unprotected sex this weekend n he did *** inside... But yesterday I had mild cramps... Sum 1 help
Hi I spotted a bronish discharge for about 5 days bofore my period and when my perios (periods) came I only had a small amount of blood then have more brown spotting and have had some more blood today and bad back pain in the left side of my back what is this??
So my boyfriend ejaculated inside me a couple days before my period on the 14th of december which was a long one. Now, this month January I spotted for an hour or two on the 4th and haven't had my period yet. Could I be pregnant?
I have been spotting fir two weeks before my period is due i have bad back pain and i have abdominal pain i feel tired and drained what could this be ? Haylee 27
I have been spotting for two weeks now and am due for my period now is this normal ? I have bad lower back pain and abdominal pain very bloated tired and drained !
  You could be pregnant.  Wait until you are due for a period and take test with the first urine in the morning.  Immediately, if you are  pregnant,go to a doctor and have them check you because of the bleediing.  You may be miscarrying which is very common, much more than anyone let's on.  good luck
My period was due on the 10th of Feb, and for 3 days starting on the 7th of Feb I was lightly spotting (I've never had this before) and on the 11th of Feb I started lightly bleeding with light cramp on my left side on and off (my periods are always heavy and I get really bad cramp) and this has been going on for 3 days now + every time I wipe I harldy notice anything but enough to wear a pad and( I have also never had this before) I have took two Pregnancy Tests, and both come out Negative ( took one on the day of Missed Period and the other one Yesterday) is it too early too test or is it because I'm still lightly bleeding? Am I pregnant or not? I'm so confused! Hopefully someone can help me out.. If you want to know anything else then by all means ask! Thank you x
im due on my period in 8 days time, i have regular unprotected sex with my fiance and today feb 27th ive had pink-red bleeding, but im not due on my period for another 8days.. ive also had lower cramping in my stomach.. could i be pregnant?? please help!!
I will get stomach on first day of period.Iam trying for kids.Will it is any problem for my pregnancy.
I have the exact same thing happen I know you posted this a while ago and would love to know your outcome as its too early for me to test! :) lily
okay here it goes sorry if im confusing!!! my cycle ranges from 28-35 days usually. I started my period on may 18 and it lasted till the 24, I have unprotected sex all the time with my boyfriend and we only use the "pull out method" So june 16th i thought i was starting my period but it ended up only being spotting and was barley there only a pale pink when i wiped this lasted two days, the third day i had nothing 4th day spotting again and now i woke up with horrible cramps and bright red bleeding. I never spotted before what is going on?? help, thanks in advance for any feedback!
I think you're dumb. Why are you having unprotected sex at 13? Where are your parents? Why aren't you on birth conrol. You're not even old enough to work, how would you support a baby? I mean seriously. The Idiocracy theory demonstrated right here.
My period is due in 3 days. 2 days ago I noticed some light pink spotting when I wiped. I also had this about 7 days ago. I've never experienced anything like this before. My period is almost always 27 days apart and last 3-5 days. Anyone have any ideas as to the spotting? I did have unprotected sex during the time that the ovulation calculator says I should of ovulated. But I really am not sure how accurate that is.
Thanks!
Hi can anyone help
I was spoding for 5 days and it stopped. I had sex. 2 days later after it stoppef and he had a accident can I get pregnant. I been trying to grt pregnant for 9 years but I just can't .a
Omg
Hi there I have been trying for a baby for Over a year now and no luck. I have regular periods but I have spotted a brownish pinkish blood sort of thing a week before my period this has never happend before, also I have been getting pains my my stomach and back and my legs and hips feel so weak can anybody help please!!! Thanks
I had a period bwt 2-3 wks ago & last wk I wiped my self n the tisue ad dark brownie red blud on it, it lastd 2 days on n off n since thn ive bin moody getn abdo pain n bk ache n headaches :-( ive ad 2 kids b4 bt dint get implantation bleedin with them so im confused ?
Ive spotted for five days and still haven't had it period. I took ,2 pregnancy test and came up negative. Is this normal
I have this too but I have been spotting my whole week of my period along with cramps like normal and still no period is that normal? I heard it could be caused by stress but it's still freakin me out.
Im 19 i had light pink spotting for a little bit and the next day i come on my period but i wasnt on for long at all half a day, i am tired alot lately and also hungry my stomach does not stop rumbling in the day what could this mean

please help
Also alot of cramps
Also alot of cramps
HI WHINNEYTAG WHAT HAPPENED DID YOU CONCEIVE?
Viewing 201-287 comments: