spotting before period is due
please let me know if it is normal to maybe spot a few days before your period is due?? It is not heavy bleeding at all, and I probably would not notice it if I was not looking for it..(I worry about my health).....I have a great deal of stress lately in my life and wondered if stress could cause spotting and no period as well?? please let me know what you all think..thanks for your help on all...Mainly wanting to know if small amount of spotting brown/red blood may be normal right before period is due..or how stress can affect your cycle as well.....have a great day everyone
me and my fiance had sex a few times this weekend, i just stopped takin my birth control on friday, and strangely now i have spoting, and its dark. the spottin started saturday during sex, and came back this morning (monday)....i never had this before ....could i be pregnant/??
hi
I have been trying to conceive with my partner for 7 months now and  i got my period on the 3rd of april and had unpretected sex around my fertile time on the  12th 16th and 17th april and was due on the yesterday the 28th  but on the 25th day 9 DPO and started with a very light pink spotting when i wiped then for the last 5 days its been a very faint brown or pink ting spotting thats it and havent had a full period yet and i am very regular )my symptoms have been nauses, cramps and fatiuge so am really hoping i am pregnant but have taken a few HPT and they come up negative so has this happened to anyone else and could you tell me if you think i would be pregnant or would that have been my period. My usual period last 4 day 1 or 2 days spotting then a day of nothing then full period for 3 days
can some one tell me if yu ever had this happen to yu and does it mean im pregant? I started spotting last monday and it lasted intil sunday my period was suppsoe to come on th 1st and it never did. im 3 days late and i have no signs of my period coming like i usaully do be4 i start.
I'm twenty yrs. Old and I have had a irregular period since 13.sometimes it skips months at a time and sometimes I feel like I have two periods.it will spot for a whole seven days and then come on for seven days.I don't know what to think!
Hi. I have an irregular period. But I had my period as usual and then a week later I began to spot, pink for a week and during that time I felt nausea. My gyn said it was a bacterial infection. I don't think so. Now my period is due tomorrow and today I am spotting the same pink. What to do..HELP!
Hi, I am a 24 year old woman and for the first time in my life, i have spotting between periods, this is the first time this has happened to me. The spotting ranges from somewhat light period bleeding, to just regular small spotting. The colour goes from pink to red and sometimes brown. I do not think I am pregnant as I haven't had sex since the middle of February (long distance relationship) and have had my period on its regular course every month since then.I am not on any implantation but I am on Tri-quilar, a birth control pill and have been for a few years now. This spotting has started a week before my period and my regular cycle is due to start any day now. I would greatly appreciate somebody helping finding out what is wrng before I start panicking and going to the doctor for no real good reason.
hey, im 28 & i ave been spotting from saturday wit abdominal pain,the color is pinkish red but im feeling  alot of pain...  
I have been bleeding but its not dark colour its a very lit pinkish colour i havent been bleeding very much what could this mean?
My fiancé and I are trying for our second baby and my period isn't due for few days but I just started spotting, could it implantation bleeding?? I have never started my period this early so I don't think it's my menstrual period. I did take a prego test and it cams back negative. Could it be possible that I am pregnant but too early to test?? I didn't know I was pregnant with my first child, my fiancé knew before me. Now I'm paying real close to my body. If anyone has a similar story please share
Hi I am.due for my period tomorrow yesterday there was a little blood then nothing..today nothing now light bleeding but bright red is this normal..I had sex w my bf PROTECTed.condom did not break.at all I have cramp n all should I worry I never dart stop.its all.a full cycle the day I get it thanks!!
Please help I've been have this pinkish brownish spottin when I pee,even when I wipe,sometime lite blood would normally be on the tissue,I have a regular 28 day cycle,an ever sence my last period whish jus over on the 22nd of this month I've been haven this spotting,cud it be becouse I had sexual intercos with my bf on the 23?that was a day after my period end,plus I've been haven this lower back pain an some head aces,which comes an goes,plus I've been excreamly hungry,could I be pregnant please someone help me please,I would be very thankful,love mika

I'm feeling like I have a cold and hurts me too lay on my tummy and I been so sleepy and my head been hurting. i spotted for 5 days before my period due then bleed 2 days havy then had sex because i was done then bleed alittle with slime Now in have slime and pink when i wipe is this signs of being prego
hello im 18 years old, i started spotting 3 days before my period, then i got this very light flow of red blood, on my period due date. could this be implantation bleeding? i can usually feel when my period is about to come, i get bad cramps, breaking out terribly, and i got really mean. i have none of those symptoms, im only tired, back ache, hungry all the time, diharrea(TMI SORRY)and i want to just smack everyone sorry.. but i need some help. please :/
I have a similar question.. But i had spotting for only about a day and a half... Then nothing. My period isn't due until next week. Exactly 7 days away. Any thoughts? Thanks
I have a question too..  My boyfriend and I have been having sex for a month now. The first two days we used protection.. After that we have had sex about 12 times and it's been unprotected.. He has always pulled out right before ejaculation and when that got out he put his penis right back in.. Another thing he has done is pulled out and nutted all over my butt at times and all over my vagina.. By accident one time I had his nut all over my fingers and stuck them inside me to see if there was any in there.. Not bothering to realize that I had it on my hands. Now, I have spotted very little two days and it was only a wipe when I peed. And only one wipe a day. I have also had slight lower stomach pains.. More like discomfort. At night I have always slept on my stomach and now I can't.. It is so uncomfortable to me so I have to sleep on my side or back. I took a pregnancy test about two weeks ago but I believe it was too sudden to show. My period last month was from the 7-10 and so that makes it early. Could I be pregnant? What should I do? I'm really worried. I want a baby, but not right now. Thanks (:
I'm 18 and i recently got off the pill due to it just making me feel weird, my last period was the 25th of august and I should start around the 23 of this month. We had unprotected sex on the 8th. I started bleeding this morning, it was a brownish/pinkish color (sorry if that's tmi. lol) I'm still spotting tonight but I'm not sure if it's just my body trying to do the natural thing and clean itself or if it's implantation bleeding.  any suggestions or relations?
Okay so I have sex regularly for about two months. Every month I have gotten my period. But I was recently put on the NuveaRing and I have to take it out on the second week instead of the third ( that was about a month ago ) well I have been feeling nauseous , really dizzy, both boobs are super sore ( but no darkness to my areola ) I have been peeing frequently , and I have been having cramps but no period. Well yesterday after sex I started spotting ... then today I woke up and I had bleeding like I am on my period.. does this mean I am pregnant ??
A lot of those are symptoms of being pregnant, but also some of those symptoms wouldn't be pregnancy related, it's too early for some of them, a lot of those don't "kick in" until 6 or 8 weeks or sometimes even later. It is a great possibility though :) I've had the same thing happen to me, it could also be from rough sex, your man may have hit your cervix, and it could also be a miscarriage, i would wait a couple of weeks and take a pregnancy test, good luck!
same is happening to me today  i went for a blood test yesterday the 13th day after ovulation and begun bleeding the same day''
Ok I'm 34 and I'm not on birth control but have been trying to get pg. My periods have not always been steady on time, about 6 mos ago went a month and a half with no period then started. About the same time ago I had blood wool and a pap and it was all normal. And I have either always been on time or late. About 4 days ago i felt so tired and achey all over with so sore joints like having the bad flu but i didn't feel sick. The next day or-the day after I spotted very lightly and had a really wet whitish transparent discharge. I remember thinking I'm starting early but I wiped again and nothing this has gone on off and on for the past 4 days now and no period. Just light cramping and spotting once to twice a day. My mood has been up and down to and I'm normally easy going but my fiancé and I get into stupid stuff easy right now. I get worried one minute. Then the next I'm bubbly and got energy then bam the bad mood hits again or it's easy for someone to say the wrong thing to get me moody. I took a pg test when I first started spotting with a negative result. Was it to soon to test? Could I infect be pregnant finally???  I have no sore breast. I got just slightly nauseous once.  Boobs are not sore but did have a come and go headache for two days. Anyone got a value cuz I have no insurance and very low on money.
Me and my bf have been trying for a baby I came off the pill 3week ago now and I found light pink spotting 2days ago and then j just came on my period can anyone help me please
Hi !
I wanted to get some advice I am 31 years old, and I have been trying to get pregnant since last year. I have been getting very light cycles, they are usually brown. Sometimes when I wipe I see a little red but is not often. My cycle only is very short one or two, three the most. There has been months that I've skipped where I didn't get a period at all. Took pregnancy test all negative, I went to my Obgyn and all he did was recommended estrogen pills. He said I had a low estrogen level and it would help me. I took the pills I didn't get pregnant and I'm having the same issues, short periods one or two days the most and its light and brown in color. I don't know what to do, I'm worried please help.
I'm having unprotected sex an I'm trying again for a second child I've been off my shot of depo for about a year now, could I b pregnant an plz comment if you can help me to become pregnant again :-/
Ok I have never spotted b4 . I'm due for my period in 4 days... I have bleed today enough to think I Jus started but then it stopped .... I had unprotected sex this weekend n he did *** inside... But yesterday I had mild cramps... Sum 1 help
Hi I spotted a bronish discharge for about 5 days bofore my period and when my perios came I only had a small amount of blood then have more brown spotting and have had some more blood today and bad back pain in the left side of my back what is this??
So my boyfriend ejaculated inside me a couple days before my period on the 14th of december which was a long one. Now, this month January I spotted for an hour or two on the 4th and haven't had my period yet. Could I be pregnant?
I have been spotting fir two weeks before my period is due i have bad back pain and i have abdominal pain i feel tired and drained what could this be ? Haylee 27
I have been spotting for two weeks now and am due for my period now is this normal ? I have bad lower back pain and abdominal pain very bloated tired and drained !
  You could be pregnant.  Wait until you are due for a period and take test with the first urine in the morning.  Immediately, if you are  pregnant,go to a doctor and have them check you because of the bleediing.  You may be miscarrying which is very common, much more than anyone let's on.  good luck
My period was due on the 10th of Feb, and for 3 days starting on the 7th of Feb I was lightly spotting (I've never had this before) and on the 11th of Feb I started lightly bleeding with light cramp on my left side on and off (my periods are always heavy and I get really bad cramp) and this has been going on for 3 days now + every time I wipe I harldy notice anything but enough to wear a pad and( I have also never had this before) I have took two Pregnancy Tests, and both come out Negative ( took one on the day of Missed Period and the other one Yesterday) is it too early too test or is it because I'm still lightly bleeding? Am I pregnant or not? I'm so confused! Hopefully someone can help me out.. If you want to know anything else then by all means ask! Thank you x
im due on my period in 8 days time, i have regular unprotected sex with my fiance and today feb 27th ive had pink-red bleeding, but im not due on my period for another 8days.. ive also had lower cramping in my stomach.. could i be pregnant?? please help!!
I will get stomach on first day of period.Iam trying for kids.Will it is any problem for my pregnancy.
I have the exact same thing happen I know you posted this a while ago and would love to know your outcome as its too early for me to test! :) lily
okay here it goes sorry if im confusing!!! my cycle ranges from 28-35 days usually. I started my period on may 18 and it lasted till the 24, I have unprotected sex all the time with my boyfriend and we only use the "pull out method" So june 16th i thought i was starting my period but it ended up only being spotting and was barley there only a pale pink when i wiped this lasted two days, the third day i had nothing 4th day spotting again and now i woke up with horrible cramps and bright red bleeding. I never spotted before what is going on?? help, thanks in advance for any feedback!
I think you're dumb. Why are you having unprotected sex at 13? Where are your parents? Why aren't you on birth conrol. You're not even old enough to work, how would you support a baby? I mean seriously. The Idiocracy theory demonstrated right here.
My period is due in 3 days. 2 days ago I noticed some light pink spotting when I wiped. I also had this about 7 days ago. I've never experienced anything like this before. My period is almost always 27 days apart and last 3-5 days. Anyone have any ideas as to the spotting? I did have unprotected sex during the time that the ovulation calculator says I should of ovulated. But I really am not sure how accurate that is.
Thanks!
Hi can anyone help
I was spoding for 5 days and it stopped. I had sex. 2 days later after it stoppef and he had a accident can I get pregnant. I been trying to grt pregnant for 9 years but I just can't .a
Omg
Hi there I have been trying for a baby for Over a year now and no luck. I have regular periods but I have spotted a brownish pinkish blood sort of thing a week before my period this has never happend before, also I have been getting pains my my stomach and back and my legs and hips feel so weak can anybody help please!!! Thanks
I had a period bwt 2-3 wks ago & last wk I wiped my self n the tisue ad dark brownie red blud on it, it lastd 2 days on n off n since thn ive bin moody getn abdo pain n bk ache n headaches :-( ive ad 2 kids b4 bt dint get implantation bleedin with them so im confused ?
Ive spotted for five days and still haven't had it period. I took ,2 pregnancy test and came up negative. Is this normal
I have this too but I have been spotting my whole week of my period along with cramps like normal and still no period is that normal? I heard it could be caused by stress but it's still freakin me out.
Im 19 i had light pink spotting for a little bit and the next day i come on my period but i wasnt on for long at all half a day, i am tired alot lately and also hungry my stomach does not stop rumbling in the day what could this mean

please help
Also alot of cramps
Also alot of cramps
HI WHINNEYTAG WHAT HAPPENED DID YOU CONCEIVE?
I am 20 years old and I got my last period on 26th of February. I had sex on 22nd March, 4 days before the expected date of my periods. After 3 days of having sex I noticed a small amount of discharge from my vagina for about 1 hour and then it's over. 18 hours have passed and it's nothing. I have never got spotting before my periods.  i could have got my periods by now and I am getting cramps from 2 days. Can I be pregnant?
If you dont mind me asking did you end up pregnant