spotting for days after taking plan b

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

spotting for days after taking plan b

so me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on saturday Nov 7 and I was on my period. He didnt ejaculate but just to be safe I took plan b on monday morning (within the 72 hours). I also finished my period on monday, Nov 9. Everything was fine. Then on friday Nov. 13 I recieved some spotting, really light at first, only when i wiped after going pee. (i didnt need to wear a tampon). then on sat, Nov 14 the bleeding is heavier and i now have to use a tampon. I dont take birth control. My period is always every 28 days on time. I know that it is a side effect of the plan b to have spotting and to make the period irregular, but 4 days later after taking the pill? is this normal? please help!
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals