Aa
A
A
Close
spotting week after period
I got my period nov 16.. it ended nov 21... its been a week and im now spotting a brownish red colour and theres some clots when i wipe..
I had the copper iud inserted march 9 2013.. my periods were heavier with cramps.  Starting september they got lighter with no cramps, colour changed to a bright red. Not thick it also starts off with this brown discharge then turns onto light bright red bleeding then gets heavier as days go..
Never had spotting a week after though... sorry for the detail just really confused :/ anyone know what might be going on.. i just turned 19..
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,
If this is the first occurrence then you can just wait and see if this repeats in the next cycle. Spotting after a menstrual period can be seen in women IUD. Also it can be due to local caused like cervical erosion. Hence a local examination by your Doctor is necessary. Hormonal imbalance may also be one of the reasons causing it.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
This cycle is different I started spotting reddish brown 2 days before expected period now day 5 of spotting mostly brown sometimes red
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne commented on photo
1 hr ago
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank