stabbing stomach pain after sex
My boyfriend and I have been together and sexually active for 4 years. Last night we had sex that was pretty normal, maybe very slightly on the hard side but definitely nothing out of the ordinary. I felt absolutely normal before sex. About 2 minutes after we were done, I felt like I had really bad menstrual cramps all the sudden. It was a sharp twisting kind of pain I thought was in my uterus. Within minutes it got much much worse. Now I have a sharp stabbing pain in my lower stomach that is intensified when I use my abdominal muscles. He kept saying it was probably gas, and I did have more gas than usual and got up 3 times during the night to have a bowel movement, and this was very painful as well. Now I seem to have chest pains on top of all that, when I take a deep breath my lungs hurt.

Over the last 4 years there have been maybe 2 other times when I had a sharp stomach pain like this after sex, but its very rare, and last nights sex was quite normal. I'm otherwise healthy. Now I can barely walk or move. Is it possible that some organ inside is bruised? Possibly something that would also make passing gas painful? Is there any other issue it might be? Thanks.