starnge feeling while urinating
ok i am 19 and today when i went to the bathroom and when i urinated i felt like a sensational feeling. it was not and i repeat NOT a burning it was like a had to go more but there was no more and a sensational feeling. i thought it was just my morning pee but i just went again at like 3:30p and had it again its weird i never had this before. any ideas? no as soon as i get off the toilet it goes away. should i be freakin out?
It sounds like an early UTI.  Those frequently cause the feeling that you have to go more, but can't.  Try drinking more water and/or juice than normal for a few days to keep your system flushed because sometimes you can get them to go away on your own if you catch it early enough.
Yes I agree, UTI in the works. Drink as much water as you can today and flush it out, if you start to burn or you get a fever or your back hurts, call a doc immediatley.

so what does it mean if it starts burning, it hasnt, but if it does it means its getting worse or is it something else?
You need to get treated, and then it probably won't get to the point where it does burn.  I can always tell if I'm getting a UTI, because I have a strange "tingling" sensation in my back, near my kidneys!  I know that sounds strange, but it's a sure thing for me.
A simple dose of an antibiotic should clear it right up.  
If you're sexually active, make sure you urinate after having sex.  This can sometimes help prevent UTI's.
Makw sure you get the 100% cranberry juice.
Drink Cranberry Juice. Be careful cause like everyone says, they can get bad and very uncomfortable. VERY uncomfortable. It would be best to see your doc and get antibiotics.
:(  Congrats on your infant UTI.  (They are never fun.)  I want to support the suggestions of 100% cranberry juice and the doctor's visit.
Definitely sounds like a UTI; call your doctor today. Cranberry juice/capsules only helps prevent UTIs and can help ward one off if you start taking it at the very first symptoms. Once you've actually developed an infection, you need antibiotics.
now i have a sharp pain towards the ending of uriinating and after. is this a uti or something else im really getting scared.
Just an FYI for anyone that has a UTI or suspects one. Don't take one of those Azo tabs before going to the Doc. I can't tell you how many times I've been handed that purple/red urine to test and couldn't even send it to the lab because it alters the results. So if you take Azo, wait 24-48 hours before giving a urine sample to be tested.
--J
I WENT TO THEDR.TWICE AND THE DID URINE AND BLOOD TESTS,YET DR SAID NO UTI BUT I STILL HAVE THE SERIOUS URGE TO PUSH WHILE URINATING.NOT TO MENTION IM WETTING MY PANTS WHEN I COUGH OR SNEEZE OR SOMETIMES FOR NO REASON.IM ONLY 41YEARS OLD.THERE IS NO ANSWER AND IM REALLY STARTING TO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE.NOT TO MENTION PISSED OFF AT THE DR.THERE IS!!!!SOMETHING!!!!!!CAUSING THIS.ANY IDEAS?ANYBODY?PLEASE HELP!!!
It sounds like an onset of urinary incontinence. Their are several kinds of it. The way yours sounds is it is stress incontinence.
I agree with everyone else. Welcome to your first UTI. I am 28 years old and I had my very first UTI in Jan of this year. It wasn't fun at all and I had no clue wth was going on.