sticky white stuff coming out my vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

sticky white stuff coming out my vagina

hi im 16 years old and i have this sticky white stuff coming out my vagina and i dont know what it is and it has been going on for a while and i m still a  virgin so it's kinda werid to me . i dont think it is a yeast infection b/c its not itching or burning but it does kinda smell so can someone tell me what this is .
Thats normal your having vaginal discharge it would be something worry if you were having relationships than it would be a little differ but you have no itching or irritation so your fine.
im having the same thing its white or yellow and im not sexually active b/c im only 13 and need to know how to stop it and why is it happening its very uncomfortable
Don't worry about it. The white sticky, smelly stuff is vaginal discharge. Completely normal, and healthy.

It is a bother at times, and if you don't like it leaking into your knickers, just use thin period pads to catch the "drips".
iv had the same thing as you only i think couple years now but im 15 and to embarassed to tell anyone
The same thing happens to me and it's really embarrasing!!!:(
But my one question is... Will it stop??
It happened to me to! i just turned fourteen and had to go and get a cath thing done and they had to wait like an hour to find my dictor and ask if we could go along with it. my doctor thoght it was a yeast infection but it doesnt itch! my mom got me infection medicine but it didnt do anything. i dint really care about having to constantly clean down there or the smell. i just want to know if it will stop. will it?
what i dont see is how having this problem is healthy. its embarassing and smells. im only 13. people my age tease alot.
I'm having the exact same problem and I'm having a lot of pregnancy symptoms also!!!!!!! So I'm wondering " Is there a problem?"
okay look girls tell your mom you want a gonnagolist as a doctor not a peditrician, they will test yu 4 stds n pregnancy also explain wats causing the odor if their is order use vaginal femine wash buy it stores nd use daily it will make the smell go away
I am 13 and this white sticky stuff is coming out of my vagina. I have read a lot of stuff about there seems to be no answer that everyone have. This white stuff is pure white and it has very little odor. I am really worried I am still a virgin and I haven't had my period yet please help me ASAP!!!!! ;(
Well I've got that white stuff too and I'm haven pregnacy sighns and I don't know what to do soo am I prego or what or do I hve stds?
How do you know if ur pregnant??
OMFG saame ! I've had it for like a year maybe and I had it before my period started ... Im only 14! And I really don't like white crap on my underwear it looks crusty ! Eewwwww! D: will it ever stop ? Cuz I don't think any of my friends have it ... unless everyone does . I still have my v-card :/ soooo some help would be nice.
Yes i am to having the same  exact promblem when me and my boyfriend is into it I feel very embarrassing...
Your ok sweetie. The white stick discharge just means your going to be getting your period very soon. So goodluck with that
so, ive had sex twice. but not for over a month. this started a few days ago... i dont know what it is. but its the same identical thing happening to her.. how would it be different, and is this bad?
Hello i'm a 22 years female...havin this problem from the very beginning...of my mensuration time...till now it hasn't stop...i have contact many doctors...and i feel like their is no cure....now the discharging quantity has risen up...and still i'm a virgin...i do have the feeling tat..it may cause some harmness during my pregnency period...so please do suggest something.
I have the same problem,except im 13 a virgin, and my period is not even coming on. Im verii scared and i dont know wat to do and i havent told my mom about it because i really dont want a doctor lookin up underneath me. This white stuff is even bleeding through my clothes and smells.  I need help baddd!!!!!
that is tootally normal, it happens to every girl when they hit a mature age I'm pretty sure it kinda has something to do with being horny or something like that, like guys get boners, your vagina discharges this sticky stuff
Its compleatly normal everyone has periods and everyone will get vaginal discharge. It won't stop.... Its your vagina cleaning itself and periods are just as annoying that's your body losing a egg. I know its very annoying but you will get used to it. The things women go through.
It is healthy. The same as bleeding once a month (having a period ) is healthy and normal too.
ι̊ get yellowy stuff indween my flaps & it smells & itchey is dat normal will some1 plz tell wot it meant be cause I'm scared
Hiya I'm jus tured 17 & ι̊ jus notice
Dat i get tis yellorey stuff indween my flaps
& it really does smell a lot & itcheys a lot aaswell & I'm really am scared wot it meant be will some1 tell me wot it meant be..?x
Hi can some1 tell me if α fingering can break your virgina cause I'm scared get bl 2 me as soon aspossible thanks..?xx
OMG I have this thick white stuff on my underwears. I'm really scared. I had sex about two weeks ago and I didn't use protection and my boyfriend came in me. I don't start my period till the 21st of july but I've been having this white thick stuff on my underwears a week after we has unprotected sex!. Am I pregnant??