sticky white stuff coming out my vagina

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Viewing 601-766 comments:
um im 13 and i have clear stretchy stuff  coming out of my vagina and i have had no sexual contact wht so ever wht does this mean???????
I have problems wit my period I am 22 years and going up my period last months and some times I never see it and sometimes when I have sex I start to bleed days after I recently had surgery to help it but I did nothing. And am trying to get pregnant and I can't and I really want to. At this present time I think I am but am not sure.
im only 14 also turning 15 soon. i get that stuff everday,,,,itss verrry annoying....mines is whiteish but not chucky,,,,but as you may have noticed there are a bunch of us with this problem so there has to be an explanation.....im sure its not an  yeast inffection unless your itching...my mom said it happens to women before or after there periods but i have it like non stop for 2 years at least now
Avatar n tn
heyy im 16 & that white stuff or whatever you wanna call it sort of smells for me.. ? I'm guessing it's normal but I'm posting it here just to make sure .. kay peace.
Avatar n tn
Avatar n tn
hey im 16 an that sticky white stuff comess out to. so much comes out in a day it can fill up 2 glasses...so im haveing sex an its  comeing out i am pregnat it really hearts i put up videos on line
Hi, I'm a ten year old girl and I have a yeast infection and I would like to know what causes this and how to stop it cuz it distracts me from doing different activities and sometimes stings or burns when I pee! Lol BUT SERIOUSLY, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! This has been going on for over a week and I want it stopped NOW! I've already visited the doctor and taken half a pill twice a day but it seems nothing is working. Please help :(
Its a oormal discharge,except it has a foul smell
Look! Its been 4or 5days my period havent came on yet so i dont know wat to think:
Im having white sticky thts comes out of  me, i just had unprotected sex  like yesterday  i will i get pregnant
Hi I'm 13 and I have white stuff coming out of my vagina I'm a virgin and this has been happing for two year help me
I am thirteen and I have a white goo thing coming out of my vagina for 2 years already and I am a flier for cheer and we have spankies under our uniforms but my base said I had a stained and it looked white and I got embarrassed someone help I don't know what it is and I havent started my period yet!
Im 22 nd I too have thi$ problem b4 my period it has no smell I want to knw is that tellin me dats the best tyme to try getn prego
This is normal every girl gets it, dont worry about it.. but your only 13 you dont need to worry about going that far with boys.. surely?!
Most girls notice a yellow or white stain on their underwear after they go through puberty. This is a normal fluid that helps clean and moisten your vagina. You are completely healthy and normal if your discharge is cloudy white has no odor or has a slightly salty odor, increases in amount and becomes "stringy" (like egg whites) during the middle of your menstrual cycle when you are ovulating.

If you find that your normal discharge is annoying, you can wear panty liners/shields on your underwear. Also, to keep your vaginal discharge under control, make sure you wear cotton underwear (which absorbs moisture and lets air circulate). Take daily showers or baths and make sure that you wash outside your vaginal area every day with mild soap, and then rinse and dry yourself. Don't use deodorized panty liners or deodorant sprays in your vaginal area.

If your discharge changes, it may be a sign that you have a vaginal infection and you need to see your health care provider.
I'm 13 yrs. Old and I have white sometimes brown sticky smelly stuff coming out of my vagina. WHT DO I DO!!!! I don't want to tell my mom cuz then she will send me to the doctor and I really don't want to go. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! Why do I have!
Yea. My wife started experiencing white sticky substance from her vagina just two months ago; I am really very worried. I hardly enjoy sex. However, we have enjoyed 'healthy sex lifestyle' for more that six years. We were expecting our second-born recently unfortunately it was a still birth. Since then she regularly complains pain in her womb. What could her problem be?
Deeply worried!
i am 19 years old and i  have had sex around 3hrs ago with my boyfrnd  actually my parents weren't there at my place so i colled him he came we kissed then he removed my clothes and my underwear (obviously) then he shaked my vagina and i had a gr8 feelin it was awesum and liquid was cumin out awesoommmee then he inserted his penis and bla bla bla he licked my boobs bla bla bla then suddenly sum white stuff came out it was stick and stinky !!! we ignored it and my bf is still at my place as we are goin to have a sleepover and obviously a very goog sex!! :)))) is it fine and i have my periods goin on tooo...
dude i have the samee thing
I have it too, but i really dont want to tell my mum. i think she has noticed it in my underwear but im to embarrassed to talk about it or go to a doctor. i have started my period but dont have and sexual contact. have you had an answer yet? if so let me know please:)
i lost my virginty not long time ago and now im starting to have this white stuff coming out of my vagina...it kindaa burn sometimes.and when i use toilet paper i see lil blood!!! i had sex with condom !!! whats wrong with me???
I'm leaking this white, stringy, sticky stuff from my vagina for the past few days. im a little worried, because i dont know what it is. it has a smell, but its not very definitave, is there a way i can treat this by my self? i dont like the doctor, and i'm actually kind of scared of her. i just want to get this fixed.
Avatar n tn
Hi, my name is Kimberly I am 13 and I have had sex before without protection and there is white stuff coming out my vagina I wonder if that is a sign of being pregnant or is it a sign of my period coming? I really need someone to reply I am very worried and I need help!!!!!!
I have thick white & red thick stuff in my my vulva. Is this normal? What do yal think this could be? I have sharp pains in my stomach then enters my private area in its very painful
Hey. I'm a 17 year old that has these "Discharges" ever since I was 11-12 (I got my period when i has in 7th grade.). Now i have to use panties liners everyday, doesn't matter if i'm going to get my period in a week or not. I know its totally normal and all that jazz but come on. I don't mind it when I'm sitting at home or with some girl friends, but when it comes to sex, i feel embarrassed. Is there anyway to make it less then it is?
Avatar n tn
If you haven't started your period it's a possible sign,but don't get worried it's perfectly normal.I'm going through it too.And,also if you are having back pains,it's also a sign.But,a possible sign.Do not get worked up about this
Im 17 n stl vrgin,i do hav dis same prob i.e. white stuff cmng out of ma vaginal area n it stinks 2.Is dere anythng syrs
hi guys! i am real worried about my vagina because it start coming out lots of sticky white stuff on my pantie and on my skin i realy hate it.It start it in my summer holiday and every time went i do sport it just comes out like water i can just feel it so please help me!
i am scared some time ago i got rape and i dont wanna be preg i dont wanna tell my mom because of her reactions plz some help me
well ihave losen virginity. n im 16. my boyfriend have had sexual intercourse last night. n today morning theres blood oozing out. can someone help me?
I have white stuff comeing put of my vergina and I have not started my period is that normal?
I'm 15 this month and I have been having this sticky white stuff in my knickers since before i started my period, when i was 13 in 2010. I think I am ready to have sex with my boyfriend, but i am too embarrassed for him to like go anywhere near my vagina like with his hands because i am scared to see his reaction. I wouldn't mind having sex with him because he wouldn't notice if we used a condom but i wouldn't want him to finger me because it would put him off. Someone help me please, I'm sick off this stuff!!!
This "sticky stuff" is only but cervical mucous and helps clean the vagina. If you are worried about putting your boyfriend off from it, simply go into the restroom and clean yourself up a bit before you "do the dirty work."
It's normal, nonetheless. Just make sure to change underwear daily.
I wash with summers eve, made specifically for the vaginal area and it seems to help with the mucous, smelling, and sensitivity with my vagina. I hoped this helped.
its just u r geting older
I have a white suff comin out my vagina an qhen me an my boyfriend had sex it burn so wat should I do
if it is not just clear and sticky than yes it might be a problem but if it`s just clear and sticky than its perfectly natual my teacher told me. if you really go through that much underwere than put pois in your underwere or just put toilet paper in.
Can someone help. My sister has white sticky stuff that comes out of her fanny when she's having sex. Does anyone know what it is.. She's worried and needs some answers
Thank you i was geting stresed with the sem problem
Guys, this white stuff is called discharge! It's completely natural! I get it all through the month, not just around my period and it's basically your vagina's own way of cleaning itself out daily! It should be odorless, however if you don't wash daily it may smell slightly. Nothing to worry about!
im 14 and i havint had my period for i dont know like 5 mounths is that normal
Yeah i have this tooo!!!!!!! I'm 13 started at 12!!! I hate it....I don't really wanna say anything to my mother?
Thank You...You have cleared my mind!!!!

I was very worried about this!!!
I have always had an irregular period and get infections fast but I had never seen this I have this white like lotion type of discarge that I throw out for the first time I noticed that I had a wears smell today like an hour after my first bath and. It got stronger after my second bath. The think is that when having sexx today my ovaries hurted I'm and I think that the white stuff is cuz of that. I'm  I'm sacred can anyone plz help me understand I've been Maried for 4 years and not once pregnant and I want to know if it's cuz of all this plz!!!!!!
u are soooo right! it makes me mad that most my younger feinds arent vergins n im only 15 myself
Ir you Got rape , Yhu need to tell Yhur mom . Because shes basically dha only person Yhu can trust w/ Dhese kinda stuff .
Hey, don't freak out!! It's perfectly normal!! If you don't have a bad smell coming from the area and no burning or itching then you are fine. Mucus secretions from your uterus are normal and it is just a part of your cycle. It is a sign of ovulation. You are considered most fertile when the mucus becomes clear, slippery, and stretchy. Many women compare mucus at this stage to raw egg whites. But you too young to be having sex so wait!!!
I m 42 white discharged my vagina before few months i am worried from this problemb what can i do please tell me.
hey im 13 and still havent had my period is that bad
all it is is organel discharge it is normal for all gils we have it befor and or after our periodes .that means to just carry a pad around
Avatar n tn
it happens for me to and im the same age as you, hust wash it out then leave it. it should go away and it is very normal
did u get ur reply? if yes, then please tell me. My gf have the same problem.She always flow some white fluid since childhood.
hey my vagina is very itchy from time to time and when i touch or rub it starts to burn it has white thick stuff around it! and it itches very much and there is discharge from my vagina tooo! what is it?
im 15...i've been having that same white stuff for abut 2 yrs too....people\doctor says its normal..my mom says more shower but im not sure..i mean its not ntches that mean ormal....if it itches that means its infection?
Im 15 and i have the same problem but mine isn't chunky or anything. Its kind of like egg yolk but white. And I'm still a virgin! Im so confused!
So if that stuff is comeing out and uve started ur period  but missed it latly i should go to the doc.?
just means that your starting your period or it happens when your on your period or after but dont worry it happend to me
Same thing to me! I need help!
Anyone with a white cheesy discharge should research yeast infection, it's harmless, sometimes it even goes away on it's own but not very often, their are pills or creams you can get from a doctor or sometimes over the counter stuff at walmart.  Easiest thing to do is go see a doctor to be sure.  Also it could be bacterial infection like a yeast infection.  If you haven't had sex its most like to be one of these two.

You can get either of these infections and others by:
- cleaning your vagina too well, washing it with soap usually brings on the itchiness, burning, and discharge.
- wearing tight clothing like workout and non-cotton underwear
- among other things...feel free to look them up...
-anything that causes the ph balance inside your vagina to change will possibly give you a yeast infection

I have learned this from experience and intense internet reading of articles.
http://www.blurtit.com/q242433.html

its normal hun its discharge.. its the way your body cleans itself down there.
im 15 :) so i know exactly what your talking about
that site above has info you might want to know though.
Wait, what if you already started your period and your still getting it?? I'm freaking out because it has been going on for like 5 months!! Please respond...
its just cleaning out thats all my doc said
im no expert, but from what my doctor told me, it means that your body including your vagina is going through some channges. A part in your vaginal area is letting you know that the sexul hormones that you have not experiened yet are starting to arose. They are beginning to get ready for the day you decide that you are ready to give it what it wants. Don't worry to much about it, just wait till your ready and that problem will go away on its own. Trust me. I had the same problem not to long ago and my doctor gave me the same advice.
Seriously? 13 and you did it lol
if you have something brown coming from your vaginal area, you need to see a dcotor. because this could be serious. if you havent started your menstrual cycle yet, this might be a sign that you will start very soon. but if you already have, you need to see your healthcare provider immediatley
since you've already started your period. This is a way that your body "cleans" itself. but if it has a foul odor+ burning and itching, it may be a yeast infection
this may be inflammatory disease
a very good explanation!
hi am 19 n i've been havin a white sumtimes yellowish thing cumin out of my vigina (vagina) 4 the pass few months uh cud say yr 2 n it has ah smell :'( n only wen i have sex it does go n den *** back shud i be worried or sum ,n i wud like 2 no wat kind of infection is it.
plz am seing dis thick white strachy thing nd i ve nt seen my menses .am 15 years. Plz help me
its normal ... its call a discharge.. but yu will be okay!
Um hi. Know its five years later but this still might help.i have have same thing.it goes on forevs and its just normal so when it comes dnt freak out.it just means your healthy and its washing ur u know what.it also means your in puberty or just after ur period.all it is hormones in your body..hope it helped:)
I'm a 14 year old virgin white stick stuff comes out of my area to and sometimes I itch but i dunno why, I don't talk to my mom about things like this I don't know I gesus I feel she might get mad and accuse me of something. I'm not sure what's going on or what a yeast infection really is but..if someone has advice it sure would help
Rhino
Your doctor needs to prescribe DIFLUCAN® (fluconazole). It's a pill you take once and should see results within a few days.
Yeast infections are not uncommon in women of any age. Even children. Always wear cotton underwear and if you get sweaty from activities, shower and change into loose fitting clothing. If you take baths, try to avoid it. Most soaps kill the good bacteria in the vagina and allow the yeast to take over.
Hope you're able to sort it out soon.
There are also pills available at natural food stores that contain cranberry and good bacteria that you can take daily to keep the pH in balance and avoid future infections.
Hi there.  I want to clarify that we are not doctors so shouldn't be telling you what exactly you should take or diagnosing you.  That is the job of your medical professional you see.  

The systemic tablet described above is a good choice for yeast infections but in truth, most doctors will recommend trying an over the counter cream for this first.  Please follow the guidance of your doctor. The other advice is good to wear loose clothing, change often if it is moist from sweating, etc.  

Never douche.  good luck
I'm 13 & I get itchy down their, I haven't started my period AT ALL! &' it bothers . My discharge is kinda white . & it smells! My mom tells me to go get it check up but I don't want to because I'm shy. I never let my mom look nor my doctor . Should I go to the doctor or is there anything I can just put on for it to go away PLEASE ANSWER !
Your perfectly fine its called vaginal discharge it keeps your vagina moist your mom went through it tell her i know you dont want to but if you feel uncomfortable talking about it to her leave her a note and start from there
well i have the issue and the reason why you have that problem is because you vagina is irritated so it makes the white stuff. As long as it doesn't smell than your fine. don't make it go away it's going to happen naturally.
Same for m  and I'm 13
I have the same problems and I'm 14 it has went on for about a year and I talked to my Dr and she said that is was a cleaning cycle
m 30 white discharged my vagina before nine months n there also crack n too much itching, i am so  worried n affraid from this problemb what can i do please tell me.
Avatar n tn
Man so do what u just said is my problem also. I just want to know how do u get rid if it
Hi, im a 15 year old girl just about to turn 16. I have had my period since I was 12 and I havnt had sex before.... I have this white discharge stuff that comes out of my vagina quite regularly and my vagina has been really itchy! I have to itch it all the time... can anyone tell me whats up?? Im really worried :/ and im scared to tell my mum bc shes awkward to talk about these things... so someone please help me!!!
it could be a yeast infection or a UTI better check it out
Hello am 12 and I don't no what this thing is this white stuff I don't have a mum because she died of cancer last year so I don't kno what to do so I asked my dad and he said it might be an infection or a sight of cancer so someone plz tell me am worrying so much :( xx
Thank you so MUTCH!! Is it normal to have vaginal discharge and not f had your first period yet????
Your having your period! It's a totally normal thing. Every girl has it!
I am the exact same can you help me....
have you gotten any replys....
I asked my Doctor about it and she said it was the lining of my uterus. It is normal she said. I can't say for sure that is what you have since I'm not a Doctor.
It's normal for everyone
It's because your vagina is cleaning it self with that white thing (I also have :) )
Ewwwww ur sick
im seriously going insane i have this extra thick kind of whipped creamcheese vaginol discharge and i itch and burn above my clit in the crease and a little around my hole what the hell could this mean i need help seriously
like what could it mean and what can i do to stop it or atleast make it better
i wont harm you it is just a goooyyee things that can clean up your vagina i know it does smell awful is well you have to get used to it like me when you grow up
Yea .., same as me ... i hope its just normal and nothing else.... its just making me so worried....
Am 19,dis is the 4th months i av seen my period last and it is not dat am pregnant am still a virgin,wht cause that
Ikr
i also have it like for 2 years now but  it still keeps on happpening it is really getting gross
that clear sticky or stringy stuff comeing out of your vagina is called cervical mucus,it is a sign that your body is makeing that you are fertile.When you are Fertile you can become pregnant because that clear Mucus comeing out is comeing from the cervix,and it traps the sperm when the sperm reaches the cervix.So always wear Condoms if you are going to have sex,it protects from pregnancy,and stds.If you are not sexually active it's just your body telling you that you are fertile.
i dont know
You might be pregnant you should contact a doctor because you're suppose to have your period every month (unless you're pregnant then you skip your period for 9 months)
Have you started your period because if it brown stuff coming out its after your period and its cleaningout your vagina
its a hormone thing hun im 25 and i still get it usually before my period its not a nice feeling but theres nothing to worry about have you gotten your period yet it can be a sign that your about to come on try not to worry if it does start to itch you may have a case of thrush you can go to the docter or buy a cream over the counter cannistan duo i recomend hope you feel better hunnie x
I have the same problem i  13 and i have it to aparently its natural but im scared in caes its somthing else i dont wanna go to the doctors can some one email me saying what it could be please
Im on 13 i have not and my period , i have not and sex but i have the same thing ive been seaching everywere and sometimes when i wake up its in my undies please help
I have the same problem
Hey sweetie my name is meka and im a 30yr old woman.yeast infection are very common in woman.But you did the rigth thing by going to your dr office.keep takeing your pills but if u feel that did not work for u,u can go to a walgreen and get a 1day monistat,it anywhere from $9.99-$23.99 and this is a 100%to work well and act fast.

um hi i am 11 and i have this white stuff coming out of my vagina for about 4 months some other symptoms i have had are sore boobs, diarrhea, cramps, unusual fondness of boys, trouble sleeping, headaches, food cravings, and mood swings. are these signs of my period help i am scared!
I just finished antibiotic drugs and injection and there is white stuff coming out from my private part what is it means pls
Viewing 601-766 comments:
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
KeeLolo commented on Baseline blood work a...
pb95 commented on Baseline blood work a...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals