sticky white stuff coming out my vagina
i have this sticky white stuff coming out of my vagina and i dont know what it is.And i clean my self daily
did u get ur reply? if yes, then please tell me. My gf have the same problem.She always flow some white fluid since childhood.
hey my vagina is very itchy from time to time and when i touch or rub it starts to burn it has white thick stuff around it! and it itches very much and there is discharge from my vagina tooo! what is it?
im 15...i've been having that same white stuff for abut 2 yrs too....people\doctor says its normal..my mom says more shower but im not sure..i mean its not ntches that mean ormal....if it itches that means its infection?
Im 15 and i have the same problem but mine isn't chunky or anything. Its kind of like egg yolk but white. And I'm still a virgin! Im so confused!
So if that stuff is comeing out and uve started ur period  but missed it latly i should go to the doc.?
just means that your starting your period or it happens when your on your period or after but dont worry it happend to me
Same thing to me! I need help!
Anyone with a white cheesy discharge should research yeast infection, it's harmless, sometimes it even goes away on it's own but not very often, their are pills or creams you can get from a doctor or sometimes over the counter stuff at walmart.  Easiest thing to do is go see a doctor to be sure.  Also it could be bacterial infection like a yeast infection.  If you haven't had sex its most like to be one of these two.

You can get either of these infections and others by:
- cleaning your vagina too well, washing it with soap usually brings on the itchiness, burning, and discharge.
- wearing tight clothing like workout and non-cotton underwear
- among other things...feel free to look them up...
-anything that causes the ph balance inside your vagina to change will possibly give you a yeast infection

I have learned this from experience and intense internet reading of articles.
http://www.blurtit.com/q242433.html

its normal hun its discharge.. its the way your body cleans itself down there.
im 15 :) so i know exactly what your talking about
that site above has info you might want to know though.
Wait, what if you already started your period and your still getting it?? I'm freaking out because it has been going on for like 5 months!! Please respond...
its just cleaning out thats all my doc said
im no expert, but from what my doctor told me, it means that your body including your vagina is going through some channges. A part in your vaginal area is letting you know that the sexul hormones that you have not experiened yet are starting to arose. They are beginning to get ready for the day you decide that you are ready to give it what it wants. Don't worry to much about it, just wait till your ready and that problem will go away on its own. Trust me. I had the same problem not to long ago and my doctor gave me the same advice.
Seriously? 13 and you did it lol
if you have something brown coming from your vaginal area, you need to see a dcotor. because this could be serious. if you havent started your menstrual cycle yet, this might be a sign that you will start very soon. but if you already have, you need to see your healthcare provider immediatley
since you've already started your period. This is a way that your body "cleans" itself. but if it has a foul odor+ burning and itching, it may be a yeast infection
this may be inflammatory disease
a very good explanation!
hi am 19 n i've been havin a white sumtimes yellowish thing cumin out of my vigina 4 the pass few months uh cud say yr 2 n it has ah smell :'( n only wen i have sex it does go n den *** back shud i be worried or sum ,n i wud like 2 no wat kind of infection is it.
plz am seing dis thick white strachy thing nd i ve nt seen my menses .am 15 years. Plz help me
its normal ... its call a discharge.. but yu will be okay!
Um hi. Know its five years later but this still might help.i have have same thing.it goes on forevs and its just normal so when it comes dnt freak out.it just means your healthy and its washing ur u know what.it also means your in puberty or just after ur period.all it is hormones in your body..hope it helped:)
I'm a 14 year old virgin white stick stuff comes out of my area to and sometimes I itch but i dunno why, I don't talk to my mom about things like this I don't know I gesus I feel she might get mad and accuse me of something. I'm not sure what's going on or what a yeast infection really is but..if someone has advice it sure would help
Rhino
kalikasamadhiExternal User
Your doctor needs to prescribe DIFLUCANĀ® (fluconazole). It's a pill you take once and should see results within a few days.
Yeast infections are not uncommon in women of any age. Even children. Always wear cotton underwear and if you get sweaty from activities, shower and change into loose fitting clothing. If you take baths, try to avoid it. Most soaps kill the good bacteria in the vagina and allow the yeast to take over.
Hope you're able to sort it out soon.
There are also pills available at natural food stores that contain cranberry and good bacteria that you can take daily to keep the pH in balance and avoid future infections.
Hi there.  I want to clarify that we are not doctors so shouldn't be telling you what exactly you should take or diagnosing you.  That is the job of your medical professional you see.  

The systemic tablet described above is a good choice for yeast infections but in truth, most doctors will recommend trying an over the counter cream for this first.  Please follow the guidance of your doctor. The other advice is good to wear loose clothing, change often if it is moist from sweating, etc.  

Never douche.  good luck
I'm 13 & I get itchy down their, I haven't started my period AT ALL! &' it bothers . My discharge is kinda white . & it smells! My mom tells me to go get it check up but I don't want to because I'm shy. I never let my mom look nor my doctor . Should I go to the doctor or is there anything I can just put on for it to go away PLEASE ANSWER !
Your perfectly fine its called vaginal discharge it keeps your vagina moist your mom went through it tell her i know you dont want to but if you feel uncomfortable talking about it to her leave her a note and start from there
well i have the issue and the reason why you have that problem is because you vagina is irritated so it makes the white stuff. As long as it doesn't smell than your fine. don't make it go away it's going to happen naturally.
Same for m  and I'm 13
I have the same problems and I'm 14 it has went on for about a year and I talked to my Dr and she said that is was a cleaning cycle
m 30 white discharged my vagina before nine months n there also crack n too much itching, i am so  worried n affraid from this problemb what can i do please tell me.
Man so do what u just said is my problem also. I just want to know how do u get rid if it
Hi, im a 15 year old girl just about to turn 16. I have had my period since I was 12 and I havnt had sex before.... I have this white discharge stuff that comes out of my vagina quite regularly and my vagina has been really itchy! I have to itch it all the time... can anyone tell me whats up?? Im really worried :/ and im scared to tell my mum bc shes awkward to talk about these things... so someone please help me!!!
it could be a yeast infection or a UTI better check it out
Hello am 12 and I don't no what this thing is this white stuff I don't have a mum because she died of cancer last year so I don't kno what to do so I asked my dad and he said it might be an infection or a sight of cancer so someone plz tell me am worrying so much :( xx
Thank you so MUTCH!! Is it normal to have vaginal discharge and not f had your first period yet????
Your having your period! It's a totally normal thing. Every girl has it!
I am the exact same can you help me....
have you gotten any replys....
I asked my Doctor about it and she said it was the lining of my uterus. It is normal she said. I can't say for sure that is what you have since I'm not a Doctor.
It's normal for everyone
It's because your vagina is cleaning it self with that white thing (I also have :) )
Ewwwww ur sick
im seriously going insane i have this extra thick kind of whipped creamcheese vaginol discharge and i itch and burn above my clit in the crease and a little around my hole what the hell could this mean i need help seriously
It probably means by how your describing it that you have yeast
Infection no worry but you should contact your doctor
like what could it mean and what can i do to stop it or atleast make it better
i wont harm you it is just a goooyyee things that can clean up your vagina i know it does smell awful is well you have to get used to it like me when you grow up
Yea .., same as me ... i hope its just normal and nothing else.... its just making me so worried....
Am 19,dis is the 4th months i av seen my period last and it is not dat am pregnant am still a virgin,wht cause that
Ikr
i also have it like for 2 years now but  it still keeps on happpening it is really getting gross
that clear sticky or stringy stuff comeing out of your vagina is called cervical mucus,it is a sign that your body is makeing that you are fertile.When you are Fertile you can become pregnant because that clear Mucus comeing out is comeing from the cervix,and it traps the sperm when the sperm reaches the cervix.So always wear Condoms if you are going to have sex,it protects from pregnancy,and stds.If you are not sexually active it's just your body telling you that you are fertile.
i dont know
You might be pregnant you should contact a doctor because you're suppose to have your period every month (unless you're pregnant then you skip your period for 9 months)
Have you started your period because if it brown stuff coming out its after your period and its cleaningout your vagina
its a hormone thing hun im 25 and i still get it usually before my period its not a nice feeling but theres nothing to worry about have you gotten your period yet it can be a sign that your about to come on try not to worry if it does start to itch you may have a case of thrush you can go to the docter or buy a cream over the counter cannistan duo i recomend hope you feel better hunnie x
I have the same problem i  13 and i have it to aparently its natural but im scared in caes its somthing else i dont wanna go to the doctors can some one email me saying what it could be please
Im on 13 i have not and my period , i have not and sex but i have the same thing ive been seaching everywere and sometimes when i wake up its in my undies please help
I have the same problem
Hey sweetie my name is meka and im a 30yr old woman.yeast infection are very common in woman.But you did the rigth thing by going to your dr office.keep takeing your pills but if u feel that did not work for u,u can go to a walgreen and get a 1day monistat,it anywhere from $9.99-$23.99 and this is a 100%to work well and act fast.

um hi i am 11 and i have this white stuff coming out of my vagina for about 4 months some other symptoms i have had are sore boobs, diarrhea, cramps, unusual fondness of boys, trouble sleeping, headaches, food cravings, and mood swings. are these signs of my period help i am scared!
You migh need to go see a doctor!
I just finished antibiotic drugs and injection and there is white stuff coming out from my private part what is it means pls
I have the same problem but ive had it for about 6 months I don't know what it is so I don't really want to go to the doctor .
I'm 16 years old usually I'd have the white discharge that'll turn brown but now its juss white and sticky I am not afraid to go to the doctor to make sure I'm fine down there . my last doctors appointment I told my doctor about the burning and itching and the discharge then we suggested an urine test for trichominosis , chlamydia and ghonorrea and it came back negative but I was still having those problems so I searched the stuff again and it said yeast infection I couldn't afford the mobistat 1 , so I got monistat 3 I finish my tablets but I'm not sure wen I should start the cream BTW the burning n itching is going down .