sticky white stuff coming out my vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

sticky white stuff coming out my vagina

i have this sticky white stuff coming out of my vagina and i dont know what it is.And i clean my self daily
Viewing 1-200 comments:
its possible to still have vaginal discharge even if you do clean yourself everyday and normally its nothing to worry about unless it has a strong foul or fishy odor or if it causes burning. then you should see a doctor. if it's like cottage cheese you might just have a yeast infection.
How old are you? What part of your cycle are you in?  Is discharge unusual for you?  Need alittle more background info to really give any substantial advice.
I have this promblem and like any other girl im really really am confused! Im 15 years old still a virgin ,But i missed a period now its really strange beacause i m normally quiet reglaur. But anyway also i haave white gunky stuff comeing out my vagina and itchyness.
What should i do. And what do you think the promblem is :S
to the girl above, i think you have a yeast infection. tell your mom and she'll get it taken care of!
Hyper Girl, how long has it been since you missed your period? It can be stress that's delaying it. You're a virgin so I wouldnt worry about it too much. I would let my mom know if I were you about the white gunky stuff you said. It really does sound like a yeast infection and your mom will know what to do. I honestly dont thing the two are related but make sure to bring both things us when you notify your mom.  
Thank you to  Posiposi / goingonFiveKids.
                                                         That really has helped me!!!
Yeh i infolmed my mum. And she said not to worry she book me into the doctors.
I was ment to be due on 26 may. And im quiet happy person so i dnt think its stress. But you never no.....!
So do you think yeast infection woudnt make you miss a period i feel like my vagina is swollen i no thats a bit personal but i jus wanna ask sum 1 as if i dnt i be worryin all my life and what is wrong with me now might travel to sumthink more serious x

Welll thank you for those comments really apperaite that

In my lifetime I've never missed a period over a yeast but not to say it couldnt happen. This is a perfect question to ask your mom and doctor when you see one.  Hope it's nothing big and keep us informed. I am going to have a girl this time around and I would hope she could talk to me about these things too.  
when u have yeast infection does that have anything to do with late period??
I will devo inform u hun!
Im goin 2 doctors thursday!
Nah mymum is thhinkin im pregant but i no ive never had sex so i dnt need 2 wory lol!
thank u !
And i think  if ur daughter dont talk to you it be her lost cuz u giv great and advice and it really has madde me feel good
I'm glad you feel a little at ease. Just relax it's really no biggie. Take care.
Its just discharge.
HIYA.....xo
Welll let's jus say i worried over nothink i went to the doctor's 2 dai !
I explained what has been happenin 2 me and i feel like i have an yeast infection !
She told me i was right!
I have a yeast infection and the reason my period is missed is cuz yeast infection *** before period !
So thanks 2 GoingOnFiveKids you have been a help all the way i really am grate fall hun
Any way ive took the tablet and the doctor said it wil clear up in a day or so !!
But im glad i went 2dai is cuz the Doctor said if i didnt go sooner it wud of made me ill sum reason lool
So thanks again mwah 2 all byexx
I'm so happy its ok, you see! Nothing to be afraid of, and you'll be getting back to normal shortly. Take care.
ok umm..im also having this whitish to clear stuff coming out of my vagina its kinda gelly like too..its really weird ..and it doesnt itch or burn or anything so i highly doubt its yeast..but still idk what it is or what to do.. :/
The only time I had a jelly like substance come down was when my mucus plug started to come apart and soon after i went into labor. But this is def not your case since you're not pregnant. I would ask the dr about it.  
Right i hope i spell this propley vagnatis
u devo have that cuz my mum had that so go to ur gp and see what is but i think its vaginanits
right the doctor said i wud *** on my period when the yeast infection cleared up but now its cleared up and i have not came on my period cud there b other stuff thats wrong with me llike illness for exsamplexx
thanks for the advice..but do you have an idea what it could possibly be?
ive been having a white cottage cheese like discharge for a while now. it never really occured to me to be anything but then it started to itch a little and i started to notice it more. Could this cause any problems since ive probably had this for at least 6 months now or so..
i have no time to go to a doctor right now and i havent in the past really since the kinda of buisness my parents are in. please help me..thank you xoxo
Hiya its a yesat infection i had it the other week dont worry hun u be ok
Ok darlin jus go to gp
how do you get it to go away? the only time it seems to stop is when i have my period && then it just comes back again..
xoxo
I'm having the exact same problem!!! Its been goin on for like 3 years now it doesnt really affect me no itching or anything like that but i want to if its serious.
hi, I'm 19 yrs old and i have this thick clear jelly substance coming out of my vagina, i havent had this happent to me, and im kinda confused a/b what is goin on, i have tried figuring out what is goin on with me. I know it isnt a yeast infection cuz i have had a yeast infection, and it itched and burned and it wasnt clear it was a cottage cheese looks substance please help me!!!
white cottage cheese discharge could mean a yeast infection, and some infections can cause you problems with the female organs if left untreated a long time.  Yeast infection creams can be bought over the counter at walgreens, also you can now buy yeast infection kits to see if you have a yeast infection.  Also you can always go to planned parenthood where they see teen girls and get a check up.  If under 18 its best that you at least keep that open communication with one of your parents and let them no what is going on so they can help, sometimes at a young age, most girls are not intune with there bodies and over look a lot of things.

For the clear sticky discharge that comes out the vagina, if it seems llike that slim you can buy in the 25 cent machine and throw it on the wall and watch it stick to wall, that is normal.  That is a mucus plug that comes down during the time you ovulate, you are fertile at that time, and it lets you no, soon that your cycle will be starting a week later.  I am 32 years old, i didnt start learning ab out my body until i was 20, but it is a wonderful thing to no your body and you should all take the time out to no your body if you dont. For example, i no when im ovulating from change in cervical mucus, my vaginal secrections change when i am very horny or in heat, i no if i am getting a yeast infection before i get the cottage cheese symptom, actually that is the last stage and you just ignored the other symptoms, its important to no these things.  so do some research and keep a little book and chart down things, like when your period starts and ends. if it was differnt one month, pay attention to your vaginal secretions, how they look feel and smell, it dont hurt to smell yourself, its your body. I hope this have helped, im not trying to put anyone down, im just talking from experience, and not to add, i have been a nurse since i was 22 years old.  It would not feel right if i didnt say this, please make sure for the young ladies who are not married that the guy uses a condom if you decide to have sex, birthcontrol pills dont protect you from sexually transmitted diseases.  And you dont want nothing you cant get rid of.  I look at sex like this, if the guy or woman is so eager to give it up, one, they dont respect there body, 2 they must have something they are trying to give me, especially if they are trying to convience me that we should not use a condom.  Have a nice and blessed day, hope this information will at least educate one person that reads this.         ***@****
thankx for the advice i will remember that from now on
i have this white cottage cheese like stuff coming out of my vagina.. i dont no if its just a discharge or whatt? It doesnt smell or itch, and i clean myself daily. I've had it for about 4 days now. I also havent gotten my period and i was spose to get it alittle over a week ago.. Do you think this has anything to do with my missed period? Do you think this is a sign of pregnancy?
Please write back, i would really appreciate it.
thanks(:
i have had white sticky goo-ish stuff coming out of my vagina for a while now. it seems to happen for a week or so after my period ends. then starts up around two days before my period starts. ha ha call me weird for knowing that. anyway, i dont know what it is because theres no itching or odor.

help anyone?
im itching and clear stuff is coming out???
and i dont know what it seems to be??
can anyone answer??
me and my girlfriend have had sex we used a condom and all that we were safe we always are and she is late but she is getting this white clear stuff coming out of her virginer and i dont no what to do can some 1 help thanks
if it seems llike that slim you can buy in the 25 cent machine and throw it on the wall and watch it stick to wall, that is normal.
haha

jim_1
there is the possibility that she is ovulating.....read latrice414's truely informative post avobe.....but then, if there was even the SLIGHTEST tear that you may not have seen in the condom, well.....
I'm 13 and I am nearly a week late for my period.
Recently, white jelly-ish goo has been coming from my vagina
does anyone know what it is or whats wrong??
im 15 and i jus lost my virginity and i have a sticky white substance. should i be worried
okay!
i have ben having sex for the last 4 years.
and iv never had any problems
but here latey the inside of my vagin has been swollen
i can still have sex and theres not much pain, but i just
afriad its something serious
can anyone help!?
my daughter was put on medication because she started to itch. nothing coming out but was given meds anyway.  Doctor said that stress can cause yeast infections in young girls. She is also a virgin. She was also told to start eating more yoguart.

sorry for the spelling, 2 hours of sleep in 72 hours is getting to me.
are you having sex with the same guy? Is he having problems with this penis? There is a type of yeast infection that causing swelling. For a female she will have to take just one pill for it but it causes the male to be on meds for a month.
So this past weekend my girlfriend and I had sex for the first time, both of us. Then four days later, she said she was having discharge from her vagina. She hasn't told me exactly what it is that is coming out. Orginally she told me that it was this whitish mucus like substance!?!? She said it was had like clumps of white in it. Now today she said that it had stopped. She said it was so bad today that she even tried to use a tampon to stop it. She later added that it stopped but there was like blood that came out too. She said it was like when her period ends, I guess there is a difference? lol idk, since I'm a guy. Her period last month was unique from the usual, it was like spotting on and off. And now she isn't due to get her period for another two weeks.

Does anyone know what this substance is due to???

And if anybody has any additional advice or so for me I would appreciate it!!!

Thank you so much for helping me out, I'm just wandering what is going on with her because I love her so much and I want to make sure that everything will be fine for her. Well atleast if there is something going on we could get it resolved.

I'm not sure if it is important to add this or not.

My girlfriend has been extremely horny lately!!! I'm away at college and she is so far away. I don't know why she is so horny lately, I'm not sure if her being so horny has anythng to do with the secretion?

Also I was reading all of those other posted items above, would this be a result of there being so much stree on her? She has many things coming up right now, these include track meets, SAT's, classes-exams, she had a shot that she has been worring about which she just had today, and just in general I'm so far away at college that she gets so upset about.

Is this substance at all due to this???

Thank you once again, sorry I forgot to add this above.

Im 22 and Recently I have had sex and about 2 days ago I noticed that inside my vagina seemed swollen followed by a white oderless discharge, then I thought it had ended yesterday so I had sex again and well during sex i smelled a funny smell. I went to the bathroom and my vagina is very swollen on the outside as well as inside. Still have the white discharge but its sorta mucus-y now. it has a very faint smell to it. Im not sure if i should get a pregnancy test(I had a period last month and not due till another couple weeks) before i decide if its a yeast infection and treat it????? I usually dont have any problems like this but i did have unprotected sex. You think i got something from my boyfriend like a std or anything?? Help! Im so confused.
I'm a 15 years old girl and I've been having white stuff coming out of my vagina but, I'm not sure if it's a yeast infection. I don't know how it's suposed to smell and I'm a bit shy to go to the doctor. HELP!!
its not supposed to really have a smell. if your scarred to go to the doctors then go to your parents. or school nurse
thanks :) well I guess I have to. do you think it's most likely to be an infection ?
yes if your not having unprotected sex than it can be a yest infection but with a yeast infection you typically itch
but does it always itch? does it have to itch to be that ?
Every women has discharge, it is how your vagina cleans itself out. There shouldn't be a change in color, odor or itchiness. Every women has a certain scent to their vagina, just as long as it doesn't smell foul or fishy you are ok. In regards to a yeast infection, they are very uncomfortable and make you itch very badly, the discharge that comes with a yeast infection is comparable to cottage cheese.
If you are still concerned you should talk to your mom or your doctor.
I hope I helped :)
ok I will. thanks hehe
I have some white stuff coming out of my vagina and I have never had sex before. I haven't even had my period yet!
Will someone please help me?!
i am 13 i have never had sex and i havent started my period yet, for the pat year i have had white gooy stuff come out of my vagina, but starting two days ago i have had brown stuff come out instead. i dont know what to do. PLEASE HELP!!!
please help!
i am 16 and i have been having this white type of gunky sticky stuff coming out of my vagina. it has been going on since i was about 11 years old. i didnt have sex til i was 14 so i dont think thats it.but sometimes i feel like i cant even walk becauses it itches so bad.
also i wash my self daily but i cant get this fishy smell to go away. like i wash it and then the gunk comes out and it smells again. its not really in chunks like cottage cheese. its more like a mans ***.also small bump have formed on the inside.not like herpies (herpes) but more like a little rash. i dont think the white stuff and the rash have anything to do with eachother but i dont know!!please help. this smeel and itch it sooooo embarrasing
also it comes out about every hour or so
it can be your nomral discharge since you have been having it since you were 11, it could be an std, it could be a yeast infection

go to the docotors

Will someone please help me?!
its either a natural discharge or a yeast infection
My name'is'anny'i am 15 havent started my periods and still a virgin and i had white creamy stuff coming out my virgina?
should i be worried?
Probably not, every female has discharge, it is your body's way of cleaning itself out.
yes but it hasnt happend scince and also i wee in my underwear and i cant stop it from coming out not fully just like as if u 546were on ur period?.x
if your peeing in your underwear you have a problem and need to go to the doctors.

its likely your natural discharge but still go to the doctors for your peeing problem
i Also Have alot of hair growing around my anul area more-hair than --i do my vaginal area? am i different?x
i dont undstand what you mean other than you have hair around your anus.
yeah kinda need more information than that, you could just be ovulating
whats -ovulating -meen
and i have hair round my bumhole
alot of it
o noo
someone help me

im 17 and i have this white sticky stuff coming out of my virgina... i am a virgin...
i've notice this problem for about 2 years now but im not really sure what it could be...
it comes out everyday and has a very bad odor... its lyke mucus... i dk what too do...

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME
i have had this white stuff since i was 11 too.
its called your normal discharge
im 14, i am almost a week late for my period. i have had all the symptoms and everything for it, the cramps, sore breasts, but im late. and i am getting this white substance type thing coming from my vagina and i want to know if  its normal to get before you're period.
i have a sticky clear white substances coming from my vagina...i noticed it a half a year ago i need help and realy am conserned (i am a virgin)
i want to ask..there's a white cheezey substance or something like a wet paste inside my vagina..i cleaned it everyday,its almost 6 mons since i notice it..could you give me some advice?
i have a white discharge comin from my vagina....and my periods are late...my boyfriend and i were dry humping a couple of days back and he might have gotten some pre-*** on the vaginal area...

is the white discharge a sign that i might be pregnant?
Hi I'm aria and i'm 11 and I got sticky stinky clear stuff coming out of my vigina (vagina) and I dont know what the heck it is. I dont have my period yet and stuff so yah. It might be getting ready to get my period and I wanna have a baby when I get older sooo badly =) lol.
umm. there's this white stuff coming out of my vagina. and before that happened, like a couple of weeks before my vagina kept on itching and i was wondering y that happened.
umm. there's this white stuff coming out of my vagina. and before that happened, like a couple of weeks before my vagina kept on itching and i was wondering y that happened
Girls, the most common reasons for vaginal discharge that doesn'e smell or appear to be normal are candidiasis (vaginal yeast) and BV, bacterial vaginosis. Trichomonas is yet another little friend I've found, which makes your bottom smell like fish. Ich, I know. I have vaginal, cervical mucus and smegma and sebum, which collect around my vaginal lips and under the foreskin of my clitoris, however, even when I am completely infection-free! Believe me, Lassies, I have argued with my doctor about this, and she has assured me that my body simply makes cumm that comes out and stickt to my vulva and invades my knickers and pantyhose. Grr! I know, but it is the way I am. Everyone's first advice is to treat for yeast or use vaginal cremes, suppositories, or pills. But at some point, we have to realise that our bottoms are moist and produce wetness, which is not always clear, and sometimes has a musky, cheese-like, or other pungent scents, which we women may not relish. The bright side is that this moisture & aroma can be (and very likely WILL BE) highly sexually arousing to your significant other. ;-) Trust me on this one!!! - Ally
im 15 year old and i got this white sticky creamy stuff coming out of my vagina it doesn't stink or anything but i wonder what it is?
and i shy to tell my mom or go to the doctor
is it a yeast infection or what
but i havent had sex before
and i started my period
anyone help
or advice pleaseeeeeeeee:s
i have these white discharge comeing out my vagina daily and i do not know what it is can sum1 help me
if the white stuff its like jelly....its nothing to worry about its the egg the sign that your period is on the way to come ...

i hope that it helped you
from stephanie
Im 25 and a really scared to go to the doctor about this. Infact I havent told anyone about this. I have itching on my vagina almost every night (this been going on for about 3-5 yrs now)..i dont get it during the day or evenings- just at night when im sleeping.  I'm not sexually active at all. Can you please let me know what is going on? I'm seriously very scared and loosing sleep over this. I used Vagisil cream the other day and it helped. I'm aware that I have to use it for a while for it to show it's effect. But the next day when I didnt use it, the itching came back. I do have vaginal discharge but I've read on the internet that it's normal...my vagina isnt sore or red because of the scratching.
Please advise.
It sounds like you are a little out of balance. You probably only notice the iritation at night because you are laying there thinking about it. Durring the day your busy and all so it's not bothering you. If it's bad itching,lots of discharge or a strong foul oder you probably should go to the Dr. But if not try rephresh supositories, (wal-mart has them)they really help balance your PH and after a while of using it you will be rid of the itch. But if it persists then it's probably best to see a Dr. Also consider if there is something that could be bothering that area, maybe lotion, powder, your pads, toilet paper,or a soap your using maybe even at night if you shower before bed.
hii, i am 13. i started to have my period a while ago, but now i have noticed that this like transparent thing is comming out. I am very scared and have no idea what to do.
Its kiinda weird because it kinda like passes threw my panties. and it looks like i peed on myself well not that much.

I have never had sex or anything like that.

Im too shy to ask my mom or doctor.

please please helpp. :)
I'm 12 and i have this white stuff coming out of my vagina since i was 11. idk wat it is HELP ME!!!

I havent had sex

i have my period

i to embaressed to tell anyone
I have almost 14 years old and I have a jelly clear substance IDK what it is and it's freaking me out!.. I have it since I was 11 and I havn't had my period yet :S..don't know  why?. HELP!
i have researched this kind of symptom through the internet, and from what i found, it says that the white stuff coming out from the vagina are what they call smegma. this also, apparently happens to men as well who are not circumcised. what smegma does is it is trying to clean off the bacteria around the itching area. smegma may be a white-ish colored or a little darker, depending on the color of a person. smegma is not harmful, but what others dislike about it is it creates odor after bathroom breaks from urination.
in addition, what causes the vaginal itching, is that there is moisture in your vagina which bacteria needs. its probably from wearing too many tight layers for too long that may cause sweat and warmth in your vaginal area. this provides perfect conditions for incubating bacteria.

one of the home treatments you can use is: to use a half cup of dissolved salt and place it in a warm bath tub, then insert your finger inside your vagina to allow the salt solution to enter. then remove your finger and relax for 10-15mins. this is called a sitz bath, a treatment for vaginal itching. within two or three consecutive nights of sitz bath, it should ease the itch.

for yeast infection treatment, do not wash it with soap, dye or deodorant, for this may signal an allergic reaction. wash it in warm water and use a blow dryer in a warm stats from 6-8 inches away. try to keep your vaginal area dry, not moist and clean it carefully and properly after showers. if moist, it may cause itching and odor.

also, there is another kind of way for yeast infection. sitz bath can be used as well, but it is in a different procedure. once a month after your menstrual cycle, add three tablespoons of boric acid to six inches of water in a pan large pan enough for you to sit in. this should take about 5-10mins sitting in the pan and the yeast should be able to decrease its symptom.

to remove the white stuff, or other known as smegma, you can simply wash it away with warm water. the smegma can also cause odor after you urinate from bathrooms. so after your bathroom breaks, remember to clean your vagina properly or the smegma may cause an odor which will not be pleasant or will be a bother to you.

if the information i have given does not help, i suggest you contact a doctor for check up. or you can try to email me and i'll see if i will be able to help if possible. i wish i could type all that i know to answer everyone's questions, but please email me if there is anything you would like to know.
maribeth.***@****

thank you
im 16 and just recently my vagina started getting really itchy, and whiteish stuff comes out and it kinda smells. its really itchy and hurts . and also when i go pee it stings abit.
i am not a virgin and me and my boyfriend have sex on the regular
im scared to tell my mom
or go to the doctors.
what do i do?
should i be worried?
what is this?
someone give me answers?   just helpp :(
every time after my period or before my period i have this uky white goo comeing out and it stinks and itches  and i dont know wat it is please tell me and im scared it might be something serious and im afraid to tell my mom wat do i do if u have any awnsers just email me at ***@**** oh ya and im 14
so im 14 going on 15 in a mounth and i still havent had my period. so this morning i woke up and went pee and noticed the thick jello like white stuff in my vagina and in the toliet. oh and ive never had sex. so whats wroung with me? why am i like the only 14 year old going on 15 on this planet who hasnt had their period? and what is this jello like white stuff? im really scared that i have some kind of disease or something. and sometimes i get really itching down there and i like freak out. please help me. im really scared. and to embarresed to talk to my mom about any of this. so yeah thanks. and please reply and help as soon as possible. thanks.
it might be you ovulating so you could get your period in around 2 weeks
go to the doctors if your worried
I HAVE HAD WHITE DISCHARGE COMING OUT OF MY VAGINA.
ITS NOT AFTER EACH PERIOD.ITS EVERYDAY.IS THIS NORMAL OR SHOULD I BE WORRIED.??

THANK YOU
yes its normal, some women have a lot of discharge, its when its a yellow colour you need to worry
umm okay i had sex with my boyfriend this friday i was perfectly normal but the next days i start feeling very extreamly itchy in my vagina an it sorta burns.an i had sorta brownish red gooy stuff come out my vagina iwas i shocked bkus that have never ever happend to me,an now white gooy stuff is coming out it dosent come out alot is wierd but im scared bkus i feel unconfortble.an everytime i take a shower i get itchy idk whats going on but i really need some help.? do you know what i  might have? im only 14 about to turn 15 an i dont want to tell my mom bkus than she will think im having sex with guys an blah an that the least iwanna get into now.is thier any medication i can use for it? please help let me kno =/ thanks for listing.

my e-mail is r_tijerinaa***@****

iif anything thank you.
If the Discharge is coming about 2 weeks after your last period you may be Ovulating.

Ovulation produce this odorless clear gel, you can put it between your fingers and it  will  expand.  The reason it can be coming later in your cycle is because you have not had your period long enough, until around the age of 18 or so you may not have a regular cycle.

If the discharge is milky while, off white, may or may not have a smell you should see your doctor.

Also to the younger ladies your first appointment with a gyno should be the month you start having sex. then once a year.  

Be honest with him or her about number of sex partners and how often you have or had not sed safe sex.  

Talk to him or her about the best birth control options for you.  

You should only be having sex if you are responsible enough to protect yourself from pregnancy and STD'S.

If you are not responsible enough to take care of your sexual health than you need to rethink having sex.

it sounds like you might have thrush
go to your doctors
ok first ooff i have been trying to concieve (conceive) and have been taking clomid to make me ovulate and for 2 weeks i had alot of just clear non-smelling discharge ccoming out and then the clear stopped and now for about 3 or 4 days it has been white-milky looking non-smelling, non-itching its just there and i dont remember it any of the other months taking clomid. and i dont have a period on my own so i cant say that its like this every month before i start.  i have to take provera to have a period. ( i have PCOS) thanks everyone
it sounds like your ovulating
best chance to conceive is to have sex when the white discharge appears
i have pcos too :) not that thats relevant
good luck
Hi. I am 11 (almost 12) years old and for maybe the past 3 months I have been having this gooey white stuff coming out of my vagina and into my underwear. It does not have odour. I'm not sure what it is and I am too scared to tell my mom or my family doctor. I have been reading the comments, Is it discharge? Can someone please explain what it is? For itching, It is normal, Everyone scratches it when it's itchy so it hasn't increased or anything, and of course I'm a virgin-I haven't even had my period yet! Can it be yeast infection or just discharge? Please someone help me by answering my question ASAP. Thanks!
its just discharge
you have nothing to worry about
ive had it since i was like 8
its perfectly normal
me and my boyfriend had protected sex on june 16 it was my first time and he only used a condemn. My period is always been irregular and im suppose to be getting my period this week a couple of days ago i got some white creamy stick stuff in my underwear and i wanted to know if this is a sign of pregnancy or and just my period coming soon.
ok im 17 and im a virgin. i have had white clumppy stuff comin from my virgina for a while.. at first i thought it would just go away.. then it didnt i askede my mom to get me something for it.. she thought it was a yeast infection.. it never really went away. well i went and bought something from the store thinking i could cure it myself, it was a 3 treatment kinda deal.. it didnt work,, so i still have it. im getting scared ,( i put my finger up in my vagina and there is this big bump.. is this normal, i dont think it is and im scared to ask my mom to take me to the doctors,, is there something i can do? PLEASE HELP!!
please help asap .
i have white clumps(not alot) that are in my vagina. i have a little redness too .  there is a smell to it also  not so much fishy but its wierd.

please help
asap.!!!
maybe a yeast infection. if you dont think its a yeast infection then you really should see a doctor
um..
well..
im 13 about to turn 14.
i havent had my period yet..
and i am a virgin.
and today i woke up from bed and there was brown stuff in my underwear.
i told my mom and she sed it was probally just discharge. and i was going to get my period soon.
but like ever since i was little i had white stuff coming out of my vagina and clear stuff.
it isnt clumpy.
and it doenst have a fish smell.
it has a smell though.
and i didnt know wat it was
im not ever itchy..
the only place im ever itchy at is my pubic hair..and i know i dont have crabs because i shave regularly.
i dont know wat is going on with my body.
can someone please answer my questions asap.!
thankss
PLEASE HELP ME I GOT SEXUALY ABUSED AT A MIGHT CLUB AND HE INSERTED HIS PRIVATE INTO ME AND THERE WAS WHITE STUFF COMING OUT OF ME FOR A WEEK I THINK IT WAS CUMB BUT IT HURTS AND I HAVENT STOPPED BLEEDING AND I GET SIKK AM I PREGNANT !
hi.i am 12 and goin on 13 and still have not gotten my period yet but some people say that because i am 79 lbs thats y i do not have it yet i am to lite.i dont now give me another answer...
i forgot to take my tampon out one day for 10 hours and ever since then i have white chunky discharge does anyone know what this is?
my name is going to be unstated :/. but im just now 13 and a vergin, i havent started my period but my breasts have been developing for the past 1 & 1/2 year, theres some clear / white stuff comming out of my vagina but it dosnt itch and it dosnt stink. it dosnt look like cottage cheese, but its been liike this for aabout 2 weeks, whats going on?
heres some info about me

im 5 3
i have hair (downthere) and on my armpits
im close to 100 pounds
and i wear about at 32 A

dose anyone know about when im going to start ?
please help

it feels weird because all of my friends have started and have huge boobs. i get made fun of because i havent started, whats wrong with me?
um im 12 years old i have some white stuff coming out and i got my period aug. 12 this year... what is this white stuff? lmao sgb... i just got my period and its not as exciting as u think ur lucky to not have it yet... theres nothing wrong with u... ppl can get there . from ages 9 to 18 i think... around that time... but seriously it hurts the first 2 days for me and i get all moody... I cried because a kid fell at the skatepark so dont worry lol.. ur friends are jerks for making fun of u. and they shuldnt even care if u got it what kind of friends are they loll oh wellz bye!! oh ya can some1 tell me what this white stuff is... i figured out that its possibly not an infection but its omething else maybe so i just need info
Umm. Clear sticky stuff is normal discharge. I'm about to get my period so I asked about it and my mom and the doctor. They both said its normal. It goes on for about 3(ish) weeks then you become the inhuman menstrual cycle monster!!! Other stuff like green or um along those lines is not normal. See a doctor. Do not wait.
i have gunky stuff comeing out of my vagina and itchiness. I am 12 years old and i havnt started my period. I am confused :S what is it?
Im 12, i had my period in like March well i thought it was my period...it kept being that way for 3 days then after that i never had it again and its September now!  I dont know what happened PLEASE HELP ME!! my mom said its probably just dirty blood that came out, and i think i ahve discharge like the white icky gooey stuff you know?...WELL PLEASE HELP ME I NEED MORE ANSWERS
It just sounds like your body is trying to start having normal periods. You're at that age now, and you'll soon find out that your body does lots of grody stuff that no one ever tells you about. Your body has never had regular cycles before and it's just trying to get things worked out. It's very normal to have 'jumppy' periods at first. unless there is excessive burning and itching or bleeding that doesn't stop you don't have to worry. And as far as the discharge, it sounds normal to me. As long as it's not extra gross smelling or green/yellow colored, or looks white and clumpy, it's fine. It can be clear, clear-ish, white, or off-white colored  or any combination of those, and that's normal. and it can have a smell too. as long as it's not really strong and really, really gross smelling. some people will always have 'good' discharge. I don't think you have anything to worry about, you're just growing up.
i am 12, and HAVN'T started my period yet, i have sticky white sutff in my knickers but it doesnt have a smell or anything, please give me some answers, :/
i am 15 and me and my girl friend are very intamite...but very careful she gets cold sores in her mouth and we never eat each other out wen that happens. but lately i hav been having "problems" my 'area' is extremly dry, red, very itchy, some spots are very sore, my vagina feels extremly swollen, and there is this white chuncky stuff coming out of it but not like cottage cheese....im afraid this could be herpes..but it has been a month since we had sex and about 2 and a half since we hav eaten each other out...i really need some help here (my mom doesnt and CANT no please anyone who has advice)
I've been experiencing itching in my vagina for quite a long time now. Some days are worse that others. Sometimes I itch it so much it bleeds. I have gooey white stuff that comes out, but recently, its been more liquid-like. Today, it started burning and it hurts. When I pee it burns as well. But mostly it itches like crazy. I'm 15 years old, virgin, and I started my period when I was 11. Please somebody help me. Please!!
i have this white jelly like,non-smeeling discharge cming outta my vagina.it comes nearly evry hour and i think its annoying because it gets all over my legs.no itching  I JUST WANT IT TO STOP!iv stopped playing sports becse of this,(i cant play football with discharge all over my legs !!!)pls help me im in a serious dillema.iv reseached and it says that u get this mostly if ur "in the mood for sex" HELP ME PEOPLE!!!

btw im 13 my period started when i was 11 and iv had this discharge for more than 2 years now .my mothers a gynacologist and she seen it and says that it hust hormonal.i have one main unanswered question :what can ido to stop it.im tired of regularly wearing pads to prevent leg stickiness.if theres no possible solution atleast tellme a way to deal with it.please please for the love of manking tell me anything and evrything helpful in my case my sending me a message at this email address:***@****
i am virgin and i started getting that  sticky white stuff coming out of my vagina since i
was 13 but now its gotten worse and some times it's yellow thick  sticky stuff coming out
also bad odor and burning itchiness too can any one tell me what to do ? as i said
because of me being virgin i cant go to the doctor to do certan check up so does
any one think i may have yeast infection?
Don't be afraid of the exam just because you're a virgin.  I still hate the speculum, but the doctor can still examine you if you're still a virgin.  Yes, it will still be uncomfortable and it might even hurt a little bit, especially if you're scared.  I've had to have the annual and bi-annual exams ever since I was a young adult and still a virgin.  It's helpful to have a female doctor, who is experienced, kind and gentle, because another woman understands how uncomfortable that test is.

I'm not sure if it's a yeast infection.  I would hate to say it is, because any time I had any kind of infection, it was a bacterial infection.  So, you really should go ahead and be examined by your doctor.  Then, if you get an infection again, you'll know what you're looking at.
Thank you very much for advice and i appreciate ur comment i will definitley go to see a doctor for this problem, but thanks again for every thing.
I have that white sticky stuff comin out too! the thing is i havent had my period yet and this has beed goin on for lyk a year or so! im 12 years old btw. so ya i know its not yeast infection cuz i dont feel itchyness but it is really bothering me! so what is it? whats happinin 2 me?!
Have you mentioned this to your mom, yet?  Very likely what you're experiencing is normal.  It's normal for women to have this discharge that is clear or white that you might find about once a month, even if your periods haven't started yet.  But, you should tell your mom, if you're worried about some kind of infection.  It probably isn't an infection at your age.  Your mom can take you to the doctor, and maybe you should see the doctor, to rule out anything like an infection.  But, more than likely this is just the normal discharge and is nothing to be worried about.
I'm not a virgin anymore and i have been off of the depo shot for almost 7 months now. So i've been getting this irregular discharge and my doctor said it was from old blood that hasn't been released. So now to the question I haven't seen my period in the last month and i'm kind of worried....what could be the problem???
um, im 15 and since i was 11 i got this clear googy stuff comming out of my vagina and i always see it on my underwear, i always thought it was normal. but now i had had sex with my boyfriend protected but everything was normal, then later 3 weeks ago when i stopped having sex with him for a month, I showed and "cleaned myself" then i got out and now everytime I pee it burns or after I pee there is this weird pain going down there, it hurts alot. but some days my pee doesnt burn or some days im not in pain, I got my period. dont think im perg' or stds.
some people said its normal, but im scared to talk to my mom and go to the doctors, is there any medication i can buy and take??
please help.
I had same experience white clump big as my hand balled into a fist and not one but two came out . I have had a total hysterectomy 37 and sex with one partner. never experiencd before and it didnt remind me of a yeast infection or bv or std. I have been clean with no stds all my lifeof course there is no smell and it was just sticky white no cottage cheese look or anything. I freaked out of course I caught last one and took it to my doctor and he looked at it and said Ill have to turn this is in to see but he guesses yeaast, well to mine and his surprise it wasnt nothing and no explanation. so go figure it could be just the body cleaning itself n e one know why its a mystry?
im 13 i am a normal girl i masturbate not afraid to admit but there has been this clear white non smell substance comming out of my vagina it does not itch but its on a day to day basis i have not had sex and have not had my period what do i do what is it helllp
hi i am only 13 and i havent had my period yet and im wondering if it has
anything to do with a sticky clear goo coming out of my vagina.........
can someone pleeeeease tell me what it is?
i have the same problem as skittles100
if you figure out what it is please inform me
To: anybody
i have a white and light green stuff discharge coming from my vagina....and my periods are coming these days suppose. It's been itchy and stuff coming out for like 3-4 days already. I need to change my pad every 2 hour and then because is wet. I'm worry if its a sign of pregnant? I did the pregnancy test and it said is not pregnant. Is it not accurate cause my period is not miss yet or not. I need help here.

I had that once in my twenties and doc said it was trichomonas. It is not a fungal infection like yeast, or (I don't think) bacterial like BV, so you have to be careful what you treat it with. Time for your doctor to help you out would be my take on it. Good luck!
Oh, and btw for all you younger lasses, some amount of vaginal discharge start in many women about the time of puberty. It is a combination of vaginal secretions, or normal lubricating wetness, and cervical mucus. Don't be surprised if amount / smell / colour / consistency change with your menstrual cycle. Good that you notice these things, because once your body figures out these changes (and you get in tune with that), it will be the changes from what you've come to expect that alert you to issues and problems. Believe me, heading off infections and other problems is way better than trying to get rid of them late in the game!
Ok....first of all....before you guys begin to have sex, you should learn a bit more about your body. As well as even if you're not having sex, it never hurts to be informed so you know what's going on when it happens.
  Discharge IS normal. Every cycle, before & after you will have different types of discharge, from when you ovulate (before your period) and right after your period. The consistency changes from sticky, to creamy (white), to very stretchy & clear  (ovulating time). There is nothing to be worried about! =) You are normal! Their are reasons for all these types.
  You do have every reason to be concerned if it is (cottage cheese like) and very itchy! That means you have a yeast infection and it can easily be treated by over-the-counter products at any store.
Also, if you're really concerned, go see a Dr. I know it may seem embarassing at first, but better to see one than be worried, or actually have something wrong =)  At some point you will have to go see one anyway, so might as well get it over with!
Be safe/careful/use protection if you are sexually active, and learn about your body!
Tarabelle521 nailed it. Bottom line. Be careful. Learn all you can. Ask every question you have, and don't be ashamed to ask, because we are ALL learning every day. Nobody is an expert, but doctors are closer to knowing than we are sometimes. Not always about everything, but they can tell if you have a common problem. Examine your body regularly, and know what is normal when you DON"T have a problem. Then compare everything to that standard. This sounds so obvious, but if you don't examine, and KNOW your vulva when you are healthy, then the only time you will see it is when it is red, or pink, or your discharge cahnges... Learn yourself.
ummh , im 15 and i have had sex in the past but normaly i wash up and im okay. me and my recent boyfriend had sex like two weeks ago , and now i have white sticky stuff coming out. Sometimes i burn and itch, its not giving off a smell or anything, but the white stuff comes out everyday. i really hope its nothing serious. we didnt use protection and sometimes i feel like i have to throw up .( i need an answer )
I am about to turn 19, my boyfriend and i have been together since we were 13. We started having sex about six months ago, i am not currently on anytype of birth control. A couple days after we had unprotected sex, i had a really thick gooy white/clear discharge. it happens daliy, it dosent smell or itch...could this be a sign of pregnancy...or something completely different?? Any advice or ideas?
i thought i was alone,to have a creamy stuff vagina discharge.its a long time i had this.i already went the doctor and done a papsmear and gramstain,and i was positive of coccobacilli.the doc give some medicine,soppositories but it doesnt work.its really embarrassing cause all the time its very itchy.every night i use cotton buds to tke out all the sticky stuff inside my vagina.but it doesnt smell bad.after a few months i went another doctor and the result still the same.the doc give to me doxycicline antiobiotics and zetricine for itchiness..the creamy stuff and itchy is gone for 2 weeks,and it comes back.i still have the same thing...pls help me.if any one can recommend an appropriate medicine for coccobacilli..its really disturbing in my work.plssssssssss.thank you
Is it normal to have the white thing ot whatever it is come out when you're 12?
I'm 14 I haven't had sex and like a few post here i have been getting white gooey stuff on my underwear almost everyday. It smells too. Someone please answer it would be a great help.
white, red-ish sometimes, stuff coming out of my vagina.. im kinda worried.... HELP?
i have white gooey, a little bit of red coming out of my vagina? is that normal? should i be worried? im too scared to tell my mom, or go to the doctors, this has been going on for a couple of days.. kinda worried...
Konichiwa people(:
Im fourteen
i have sticky white stuff comeing from my Vagina...
BUT- its not itching or burning
Im 15 and im not a virgen. A little after i was 14 i started having this stuff coming out of my vagina. Its constantly everyday, i can feel it sometimes and it feels like im peeing on myslef, it smells really bad sometimes like ****, or sum type of old potatoes or something. I clean myself evey night and this stuff wont seem to go away. I dont really know the color, because its all diff. colors. Once when i was in the bathroom i felt down there and alot of white slimy stuff was on my finger that stunk. Sometimes it looks as if its brown when i check inside my underwear.
-Please help. i cant tell my mom because im afraid.
-Thanx.
-Any comment would be nice.
Is it normal to have a discharge that is really heavy like sometime i use a tampon to try and stop in from getting all over my panties.....im afraid i discharge to much..or is it normal?!...PLEASE HELP :[
Hi ummm my boyfriend and I were fooling around then it led to sex. He used a condom. He came and went to the bathroom to wash off. Then we were fooling around again, but this time he didn't use a condom. He pulled out before he came. Am I pregnant?? I had sex before I was Ovulating. Now there is mushy white stuff in my panty. What does that mean? Does it mean i am pregnant?
hi i am an 18 year old girl...I have this white cream stuff coming out of vigina (vagina) and it kinda had a smell to it when it started the smell has started to go away... what could it be??
(I know it isnt a yeast infection because i have had a few before)

Background info that might help...
It all started the day after my boyfriend and I had unprotect sex...we have always been protected except that one time... before we had sex with each other we were both virgins...i am on the pill started out that i was put on the pill to help regulate my periods...
I also am active in college athletics (volleyball and track) and stressing because i have finals this week (dont know if either of those matter but i still wanted to add them just incases)

Please if you have any idea what it could please tell me!!!!

Becasue i am going home soon for christmas break to a small town and if i go to the doctor at home... everyone in my town will know i am not a virgin by the end of the day...
my vaginas itchy and this black gook keeps spurting out i havent had my period im 3 weeks late and i have had sex with 10 different guys this week plz help
i have white gunck coming out on my underware bu i am really afraid to ask my mom beause i have been sexually active before but havent done it ever since i told my mother. im really shy when it comes to teling my mom stuff?
Im 18 years old, i lost my virginity little over a month ago, i got my period about 9 days ago and that is when i started using birth control pills.i didnt notice untill a few days ago, but the area around my vaginal opening is like rly hurting. its like its rly bruised or something and it hurts when i sit down. Ive also been having white stuff in my vagina, it doesnt rly come out by itself like a discharge, but it does stick to my finger if i enter. Now i have read about the yeast infection but im not sure its that, becus the substance is not rly like cottage cheese and i dont itch. I didnt think about the white stuff, thought it was just normal. But since my vaginal area is hurting i was thinking it might be a connection (i got the white stuff before it started hurting). The pain has only been going on for like 2 maybe 3 days

so anyone in the same position? or any advice plz answer :)
im 14. this sticky white stuff gets in my underwear.  sometimes its really thin and sometimes in clumps.  im a virgin and im not haveing s*x until im happily married. but i feel really bad i did this, but i put my finger up "there" becus i was curious  and im a christian.
i have to change my underwear a couple times a day. and i HAVENT had my period!  im really scared.  what shoukld i do.  im too embarassed to go to mom or my doctor.  please help!!!  
ok im 17 and i have like these small bumps around the lower vagina
these bumps dont hurt or itch or anything but im wondering if its a serious problem cuz i have like 2 there and little small ones near my butthole... im concerned.. and i am sexual active with my boyfriend and its were cuz sometimes we do it an its normal but other times we do it theres this weird order its not strong but its different from wen weve done it before... please help me i wanna know whats wrong!!
if possible email me ***@****.
thanks soooo much
I had unprotected sex and I didn't *** in her and  my girlfriend keeps telling me that she gets this white slime coming out of her vagina and sometimes it's a lot! What could it be I'm confused?
Okay will im 16 about to be 17 && the past month ii have been having this white stuff come out of my vagina . its kinda thick and sticky && has a weird kinda smell to it . does anyone know what this can be?
well im 11 years old and white/clear sticky stuff is in and is coming out of my vagina, it itches abit and i have no clue what it is i have not started my period yet either. i dont really want 2 ask a doctor what it is......and im scared 2 tell my mum plzzzzzz help!
hi. i'm 12 and i just noticed this white horrible disgusting vile minging sticky thing hanging from my vigina (vagina) while i was having a wee :'), i also have worms i think, just theadworms thoo, and i thought it was something to do with that but it obv isnt. i'm not one of those people who tells there mam, so i don't no what too do, and plus i havent started my period.

HELP.
i have been tryin to get pregnant for a while now and this month there is a cream white sometime clear slimy stuff comming out of my vagina...i have been gettin head aches and my belly is rock hard ...alot of people say that if u think u are pregnant then some signs will come to u... but i also feel this way some time when i am getting close to my period ......i have a week and a bit b4 my period is sapose to come ...what could this be?
I am 15 years old and I have had this weird sticky clear/white stuff coming out for a long time. Its actually kinda uncomfortable. I hate it. My underwear always feels wet. It happens a lot after I get excited with my boyfriend or a little horny. I have never had sex so I know that didn't make this problem. But its been happening for a long time now and its bugging me. I don't like talking to my Mom about things cause were not really close and you wouldn't catch me dead taking to my Dad about it. I don't know if its actually a big problem or what. To be truthful I don't like my doctor. Sure she's a women to, the only women doctor where I live to be exact. But I just don't like her, I feel uncomfortable with her. Please someone help.
can anyone help me im 19 still a virgin i always get wet knickers and its not a pleasent smell its embarrasing i get discharge all the time to!what could it be its been like this for a couple of years now?
Ok i am 11 and i went into the bathroom because i though i had to pee and so i went and i got up and looked in the toiloit and it was pee and this red stuff then i had redish brown stuff in my under wear i dont know about this stuff please help!
ok so this is a weird question but i think i got my period...im 14. My friend told me she got her's and i asked if it's like peeing blood, she said no it dosent come out of that same hole... but mine does come out from my pee hole... is that bad?!
Im 13 havent gone through puberty yet , well havent got my period yet and recently i felt uncomfortable down under and felp inside my vagina and felt a little spot, its been about a month or two and since then i have been getting lots of this white stuff like jelly but more liquidy and it comes out on my knickers and i feel uncomfortable im to afraid to go to my parents so any answers ?
I Have white stuff coming from my vagina all the time and it prevents my sex drive as i'm worried this stuff will come out and it will turn my boyfriend i have tried using a thrush treatment but it has not worked in the slightest what could this be i realy don't like it
okay im 19 and i have white stuff coming from my vagina it doesnt smell smells gud honestly and its like thin like sperm and when im done going pee it comes out also it doesnt burn or itch i feel quit normal but is it something to be scared of? it doesnt smell nor hurts when i pee
hi.im also 15 years old.something that is yellowish substance comes out from my vagina.it have a foul odor.what is it?and what can i do without consulting doctors.like what can i do in my personal hygiene.thanks a Lot pLease answer me.
OK IM 18 AND I HAD MY PERIOD BUT IT ONLY SPOTS FOR LIKE ONE DAY THEN STOPS I DO HAVE SEX EVERYWEEKEND WHEN IM AT MY BOYFRIENDS HOUSE WE HAVE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX IM REALLY TIRED I PEA ALOT I WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT JUST TO EAT I CANT STAY AWAKE IN CLASS I THINK I MIGHT BE PREGANT DO U THINK I AM I CANT AFFORD A BABY RIGHT NOW IM ONLY IN 11TH GRADE MY BOYFRIEND IS ALOT OLDER THAN ME IM GOING CRAZY IM REALLY EMOTIONAL I CRIED BECAUSE MY DOG WOULD NOT COME IN THE HOUSE I PUNCH THE WALLS I GET REALLY MOODY AND IM LIKE HORNEY ALL THE TIME DO U THINK I MIGHT BE PREGANT IM GOING CRAZY CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE
im 12 and haven't started my time of the month yet but i have white stuff coming out of my vagina and i dont know how long its has been going on for ? but i don't know who to talk to cuz i live with my dad and i dpnt see my mom and my doctor is a man
im 11 years old and i havent gotten my period yet and i see this mucis white boogery thing coming out of u no where and im really scared and i went on a website and it said it means that when you first get it, in 6 months you will get ur period please help me i need to no if something is wrong with me!
ok ladys... its ok if its white/yellowish its just a discharge which is normal for females. but if it is like cottage cheese and fishy smell thats most likely a yeast infection and if you have that go see your mom or doctor and they can help you...

good luck(:
I wouldn't worry. In the beginning, your period is very irregular. My first year I only got it once or twice that whole year. Also since you are still under eighteen (which is when your period becomes monthly and regular) that kind of thing happens all the time. Every human body is different.

Putting on weight is also very normal amongst developing youth. Many people gain weight or loss it when they hit puberty.
Im really worried bcoz i hav a clear substance leaking from my vagina evryday & a really stong weird smell :( it leaks constantly evryday idk wat it could b, i cant wear any light coloured pants bcoz it leaves big wet patches! it makes me feel really dirty & unclean, im 17 & sexually active, can some one help me plz.. =(
Did you ever find out if your were pregnant? I got pregnant in the 10 grade at 16 and now i have a wonderful 2 year old. Anyone can make it if you try, IM not saying it wont be hard but please done have an abortion!
hey i have a huge question and please i need an accurate answer for this one:
yesterday my girlfriend and i had sex and this whatever white, sticky grose thingi came out and it smelled like rotten fish :s
and well the only thing that goes a little bit different is that there was some blood in it or at least thats wht it looked like. i really need to kno whats going on; if shes ok or if should i take her to the doctor or whats up?????
So I had sex when I was 13, I can't remember if the white stuff stared coming out then. But I'm 15 now, and It's been happening. Sticky white, and or clear...sometimes creamy stuff comes out my vagina. Sometimes it stinks, but not really. When they come, It feels like I get my period.... Idk. I don't think it can be a yeast infection because it's been happening for a while now.... I don't know. I'm worried.

It doesn't itch or burn. It just comes out!

And es, I hve had sex since my 1st time. And I think the white stuff started to come out when I was 14, im not sure, but just know it's been happening for a while!

HELP-ME!  PLEASE!!
i have a massive problem. can enyone help. i have a clear fishy odoured discharge that reiks i got a song made up about me:
she smells like fish
she lives in a dish
shoot her with your ****
dont ever give her a kiss
she is my sis
MISS she smells like fish. :(
i am being really bullied about it and on my period ii use scented pads. but the fishy smell mixes in with it and over powers the flowerey scent i am so embarrased plz help
i do 2 i went to the bathroom and saw the jellyish stuff was dried to a yellow collor but wen i went to the bathroom again there was new jelly like substance and it was clear so wen it dries it turns yellow nd its sticky but idk im 13 nd ugh idk it jus kinda scares me jus let me kno wat to do or wat it is, is it discharge that means im going to start my period soon?

xxthnx!!
let mehh kno it would help alot!!! :^)
Can someone help me. I'm thirteen and I have this like whiteish yellowish goo coming out of my Vagina, and from what Ive read people say its indicating your period will come like the next week  , but I have this stuff come out frequently and I havent gotten my period yet. Whats wrong?
i just had a baby boy last month and my period just stop two weeks ago now am seing this white discharge ting it doesnt smell i dont want this to cause my nature be slack how do i get rid of it i wanted be gone before i start having sex again im not confortable about it what to do plus i want my vagina be tight what to do to get it like that
The white thick white stuff that is coming out of you is a normal part of puberty.  When I was your age I had the same question and asked someone and was told that everyone has this from the onset of puberty.  Even if you haven't started your period yet it sounds like everything is going normal and you will be starting it soon.  Talk to your moms though if you have discomfort.  It shouldn't hurt or cause inflamation (inflammation).
i am 12 havent started my period yet and i never had sex. this white gooy stuff is comeing from my vigina (vagina) . im way to scarded and shy to tell someone.it doesnt itch it doesnt burn or anything and it smeels weird but not fishy. IM REALLY SCARED SOMEONE PLZ PLZ HELP ME :(
i have had this white stuff comming out of my vigina (vagina) i am only 12 years old and i wash my sekf dailey it does not smell but i have not started my perioud yet should i be worried ? i am still a virgin too i have had this for some weeks !
I am having the same problem as you i dont know what to do can some-one please help us ! i duno weather to be worried or not i have not told any-one about this because i am kinda shy and embarresed i hope some-one can help me and tell me what it is !
i hope this help i have had some advice and the white stuff that does not smell fishy it is a egg it just means you are going to start your period soon ! it is nothing to worry about !
My doctor said it was normal, but i am still questioning this sticky white stuff coming out of my vagina between periods. It doesn't burn or anything, and i am still a virgin. Anyone know anything about it?
hi!
ok so i am 13 and i started my period last year...i seem to have this same problem??? but the difference is my period is very irregular...it comess then i dont have it for like 4 months then i have it then...ya its just very off...so wen im not on my period i always seem to get either white gooey stuff...or egg like things in my underwear but no blood...its almost like being on my period but no blood??? haha but it never really itches its just there i guess??? can anyone help me???
I had sex with my boyfriend 9 days after my period ended  and the condom broke. I need to know if I was ovulating or if its possible that Im pregnant, I did take the plan b pill like 12 hours after it happened.
Ya I have this white goey stuff coming out of my vagina, i am goin on 14 in a week and i am definetly not pregnant!!  I have no idea wat it is... Please help!!
hi my name is ariel in im 17 im geting white stuff comes out of my vagina. i dont know what it is!!!!! i had 2 miscarriage but i had not started my period for 1 month  but i get sick every monring like i was pregnant again. can someone help me thanks you
I'm 11 and haven't had my period yet and i have brown gook commin out of me i can't tell ware but it's bin happening for a few days. i'm to shy to tell my dad and i never get a chace to talk to my mom (i have sibblings all over the house, i'm sooooooooooooo scared and don''t no what to do i can feel the thick brown gook commin out and thair is notin i can do about it
you will be starting your period any time soon. its nothing to be worried about. just get prepared. You could tell your mum... she will stand by you no matter how many siblings are in the house.

As for all the other young people on here, white discharge with no smell or irritation is NORMAL. i dont know how many times people have explained that and yet more posts are asking the same questions. read the posts before you ask cos a lot of them are useful, and people who have already explained its normal wont want to keep repeating it.

If ANYONE has a fishy smell coming from their discharge it is most likely BV ive just conquered it, it was a total pain in the bum! but simple things like eating more fruit, having activia yogurts and taking probiotics to help balance out the bad bacteria with good bacteria have your discharge coming normal in no time. mine cleared up in about a week.
but before rushing off to your GP for the antibiotics - read upon BV. antibiotics are an easy way out, but there is more chance of re-occurance. this is because the antibiotics kill the GOOD bacteria aswell as the bad bacteria. whereas if you take probiotics which ADD good bacteria into your system, this then allows your body to fend for itself against the bad bacteria.
I also have had a clumpy white discharge for awhile now. It doesn't burn or itch or anything like that and it doesn't really have a fish odor. I went to the gynecologist and got a pap smear done and they said my results came back normal but I told them that I was still having the same problems so they prescribed me the one tablet and the cream for a yeast infection.

It looks like I still have that discharge though and sometimes I find it in my panties. :(.

I don't know what to do.... help?
I recently moved to Germany from the US. I went from working out 3 times a day and eating healthy and hardly drinking  to drinking daily, eating terribly ( with really no nutritional value) and barely working out. I am now 5 weeks late!!! I met a guy here who I care deeply about and we had sex (unprotected) around the time of ovulation. I have no pregnancy signs aside from missed period & eating a lot! I took an at home pregnancy test 2 weeks late and it was negative. Now, I have a strange smell, a missed period, gained weight and had white clumpy discharge.. and help... am I pregnant ? should I try another test?
im not saying my name, because everyone is going to judge me for this. im thirteen and was drunk one night and had unprotected sex. after a few days i started getting this white substance thats like little clumbs. can someone please help. because my mum and dad have died and i have nobody to talk to?
So on my last day of period,(i use tampon) i took my tampon out and it starting burning and itching.. after 3 days this discharge kinda cottage cheese is coming out of my vagina.. idk what to do. :/ it burns and itches... but it doesnt smell or hurt when i pee..
should i go to the doctors? idk wat to do :/
i am 11 about to be 12 in may and i have not started my period yet and im deffinly still a vergion and blood and browns stuff is comming out is that normal?
thats happening to me too some sticky white stuff is coming out but never had sex but omg i dont know if i should tell my mom
if you have red or brown stuff coming out it means you have started so yeah its normal
i have a white sorta clumpy discharge and it never stops ! im not a virgin but i did go for a test thingy and they said im healthy and nothings wrong. im only thirteen and ive had my period. im to embarrased to tell my mom.
Ok,,soo im 14 and i had just had sex.. I had my period but it didnt seem normal,, it was only for about like 3-4 days. Lately ive been having lots of sticky grose mucos coming out of my vagina, ive read everything on this page and cant find nothing that is rele helpful,
i rele dont wana talk to my mom, or a doctor,,
but could this be a symptom of pregnancy??

anyone who has any advice please tell me,, im to scared to rele do anything..=[
I got brown-reddish thin in my udnerwear lately , when i was like 13 i got white jelly like thingy , i know is normal so never reall care about it . but on the later part of my 13 yearold i had sex. now im 14 , suddenly got reddish brown liquid thing coming out . i told my motehr , she told me its just drinking of too much cold water , i didnt believe . cos i didnt told her i had sex before . i dont dare to go to the doc as i had sex before . can someone help me ? needing advice urgently ):
Viewing 1-200 comments: