sticky white stuff coming out my vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 201-400 comments:
I also have had a clumpy white discharge for awhile now. It doesn't burn or itch or anything like that and it doesn't really have a fish odor. I went to the gynecologist and got a pap smear done and they said my results came back normal but I told them that I was still having the same problems so they prescribed me the one tablet and the cream for a yeast infection.

It looks like I still have that discharge though and sometimes I find it in my panties. :(.

I don't know what to do.... help?
i also have this what does it mean????
ya i have it to ive bin having it for a while now and looked it up it sayed that when you have it u might get your period in like 6-18 mounths
dont worry it just means that your vagina is cleaning its self out. but if your vagina starts to itch than that might be a problem so ask your docter or parents dont be afraid to ask them there just helping!!!
<3
as long as it doesnt have a foul odor or isnt green or yellow its normal its how it cleans it self think about it as a self cleaning oven
I have white stuff just sitting in my vagina. Its not coming out. Im afraid. im going to my OBGYN tomorrow morning. But i also went fishing this weekend, and i wore shorts, i had a spider in my pants, my shorts were loose. I have a white bump, its not a zit, and it looks like a poisonous spider bite, but im afraid its not... Im also afriad to go to my OBGYN because im afraid to hear what my result is... help?
I have an itch that comes and goes...plus thick white substance... Do I have yeast infection?
Yes this happens to me too!!!! what does it mean? it has been like this for about 4 months and i have no idea what is happening. i haven't started my period yet and i am 13... is this normal?
I believe it is a yeast infection.. Monastat worked. (: Try it.
i have it to im really scared
Me and my partner had sex unprotected in April, two weeks after my vagina started itching, it was red, I had a white discharge. So I figured it was a yeast infection. After I took the meds for a yeast infection everything was going back to normal. This past may, I got the discharge again, and to top it off got a weird smelly Oder, and I felt a little bump. I can't go to the doctor because I don't have insurance nor can I tell my parents. What does this all mean? Do I have a disease?
hay, i have had this um sticky white stuff that is kinda of werid. It like is always in my underwear, and when it comes out i can feel it. i am 13 and a bit years old and im not sure what it is! im really worried, cos i havnt gotten my period yet either.... What is Yeast Infection??? GUYS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP : )
Don't worry most likely it isn't a yeast infection unless it itches or burns. This same thing happens to every girl and it is just discharge which means you will have your period in a little bit and your vagina is just cleaning itself out so don't stress.
I am 14 and i have already started my period and ive had it for a year now. I skip months often but i still get the white skicky stuff also..people have told me it was nomal but im not sure. Also a yeast infection is when u don't clean youf vigina (vagina) properly.
might as well get used to it girls. This will be the same as when u ovulate to. I think that as long as there is no itching burning or other color besides white your fine. As for insurance goes if your in the U.S. the local health department can help u for free. and its confidential. good luck girls becoming women as its not always fun but its a blessing because we can bear children.
ya mee too wat is it?
Okay, So, I'm 13
And i get this white stuff too,
i've started my period too.
and it dosnt itch,
well at least i dont think,
and i just wanna know it its okay??
I have this too. it is white and smelly.. what should I do?
i am 14 i have had my period at least 4 times now and when i dont have my period this white sticky stuff comes out in like strings. i dont know what to do. please help!
It is normal for you to get that white stuff, it is called vaginal discharge. About 6 months to a year before a girl gets her first period, her body may start to produce vaginal discharge. This is normal and is caused by the changing level of hormones in a girl's body. This discharge helps to keep the vagina healthy. Girls continue to have vaginal discharge after they get their periods. Women also have this discharge.Normal vaginal fluids can vary. They might be thin and slightly sticky to thick and gooey. They can be clear to white or off-white in color. The amount of discharge can also vary depending upon a girl's menstrual cycle. Normal discharge should have a slight odor and should never cause itching or burning. Problems like itching, a strong odor, or a change in color (such as brown, gray, or green) indicate that a girl may have a vaginal infection and needs to see a doctor. If you want to keep your underwear clean, wear pantiliners. Ask your parent(s) they should know.
i have this too for like 3 months and it gets like ithchy or like iritated if i wear tight jeans. is this normal?
it's nothing to be woried about.
The sticky white substance is vaginal discharge and you get it a few months before you start your period.
You will know if it is a yeast infection as your vagina will become very itchy and burn. It may also turn another colour.
From past experiences, you should feel the discharge leaving your vagina, normally when you are standing up but it shouldn't be itchy or uncomfortable.
If you are itchy or feel uncomfortable down below, you should get an appointment with your local GP, they will be more than happy to help with your problems.
I  hope this helps you out.    :)
people dont worry white smeelly discharge is completely normal. im 14, and have been told by 4 different docz that this is a normal procces
I'm about to turn 14..
The white stuff is what i've dealt with, & is still dealing with!
Don't worry.. it's NOT yeast infection! Unless.. it is a different color.. i think.
But anyway, MOST girls get this white stuff in their underwear or anything they wear for that area..
anyways, that means your vagina is cleaning itself out.
Don't be embarresed.. all girls mostly get this! And if someone sees it and makes fun of you.. then.. they probably haven't started that stuff..
So yeah, don't worry:).. If you want to know more about it.. ask you mum or like your grandma.. or someone who's a GIRL and know's tons about it.
You guys are freaking out! DONT! its normal normal non is wrong wit it, its just your vagina cleaning itself out for your period and if you missed your period, it will probably be more sticky stuff then normal because you missed your period so your vagina has to get what was not cleaned out that month
im kinda young too and have this sometimes i dont see it as much of i problem though cause theres no itch and no bad odor. i beleive its just i normal thing. A way of cleaning it self out .
i always have this thick white discharge, and it sometimes feels like im sitting in water. it usually wets my underwear. im only 13 & still have no had my period. im scared to tell a doctor, because i dont want to find something wrong with me im still a virgin, but ive had a few yeast infections before. my mom just tells me its discharge but i want to make sure. it doesnt have that odor, or isnt a funky color, its just a thick white substance that just sits there, and it continuously comes out. i am always wearing tight jeans from abercrombie (so maybe you understand) my doctor advized me not to wear them but i live in them. any advice ?
hi i am 14 years old n i havent started my period yet but i have have had discharge for 1 n 6 months year now (is this too long??) and also 2 days ago i started getting discharge but it came out a brown colour i have looked on other website, and im too embaressed to talk to the doctor or my parents .. Should this be happenin n what should i do ??
Thanks :)
you r only 12 years old & having sex? r u kidding r something?where the fudge r ur parents?do u know how many STD r out there,to the point that u could died,i mean come on girl u r only 12 years old,u have a whole life ahead of u dont u have better things to do than having sex with some stupid guys that thats all they want fudge u up,i mean think about the future imagen..pregnet at 12,u will ruin ur life cuz having a baby is not easy specially being a single mom,study,go to school do something with ur life dont b a ****
alright so i have white stuff coming out of my vagina. and i see it on my panties and i dont know what it is. and ive never had sex. im only 13 so i dont know why i am having this and if my vagina is cleaning its self out why does it take more than a year to do it because its been more than a year or 2
Omg I'm having da same very itchy feeln and the burns too! :( it hurts/burns even when I use the bathroom and use toiletpaper! I'm goin crazy it hurta to pee sometimes jus very irritated ya kno! Man I looked at it its kinda pretty redish and when I pee its red like bleeding! Its buging me soo badd! Plz help
please help i am 17 years old and i have white stuff coming out, it doesnt itch down below and it always comes after my period is finished
what the hell is it cause i am kinda worrid i have had this problem about since i have started my period which is like 5 years now, can anyone help me?
hey i am 16 and i have had my period for a couple of years but it has never really been regular like sometimes i could go months without it and sometimes it comes on time (still happening). any way besides this problem the other day i was attacking a guy for self defense and i had tehm in a guard and i ended up as he defended i fell down and he came with me and he elbowed me straight into the vagina .. it really really hurt.. there was no blood but..
one of my friends said i might have viginal trauma and stuff
but like one side of the inside of my vagina is like longer and today white sticky clumpy stuff was coming out
like i feel myslef getting wet

so have i got a stuffed system and like cant have children anymore cause this elbow no joke went INTO my vagina and it felt soo weird and like it was ripped (but no blood or cuts)  or am i alright possibly?
HELP
i have it to in scared and i dont want to tell my mum i think it would be imberasing mine goes on my undies and its comes out thick and i dont know if i should wear a pad can u help me plz who ever know??
Omg its like i have discharge also but im scared to talk to anyone about it. im 16 years and i think im ready to start having sex but im to scared about my discharge showing in my panties or sumthin.
Discharge is just something that women get, and is something you'll get most likely for the rest of your life. It's the perks of being a women. When you are actually ready for sex, (and I hope you REALLY are ready because you're still very young and have plenty of time for it in the future) your body will naturally produce quite a bit more to help lubricate the area.
umm one of my cousiins has a problem she says when she goes to bathroom and cleans here self umm that she has white stuff comeiin out and she also has that in her pantiies waht does that mean answer bakk dnt matter who??
Sounds like just discharge. Is it a cloudy kinda milky white stuff? Kinda thickish? If so, it's normal. She can use a liner to help keep clean and to help reduce any odor if she has any.
well i have the same problem im 17 yrs old but this been goin on ever since i strated my period which was when i was 11...... i'm embarresed to tell anybody, but its really nasty because when im with my friends i can smell that strong smell and wonder (can they smell it too, if they can so can my boyfriend) OH MY GOD THIS IS SO EMBARRISING... the other thing is that sometimes it comes whiteish and sometimes yellow?? any help pleas
but its not bad right cuz she had sex 1wk ago and she is haveiin paiins in her left side stomach soo she is panicing
Is it normal to get the white stuff constantly. I have had my period for two years and im still not regular but i get tthat white stuff constantly, it doesnt ever go away for even a day. Is that normal?
hello everyone. i, as most of the other girls commenting, am only 14 with this discharge. i have had my period for over a year now. it is nothing to worrie about. i do not get this discharge when i have my period, only when i dont. it seems that the age for most girls with this, is around 12-15. your not the only ones having this 'problem' i guess you could say. im sure many other girls around you have it too. dont be embarrased. i have not told anyone about this except for people online when i comment like this. you probably dont need to tell anyone. you can if you want. i usually just roll up some towlet paper and put it on my underwear and i change it when i go to the bathroom. you can do that too if you do not want to ask your parents to buy you pantie liners. i hope this helps. dont be scared, this is normal. it will eventually go away. i do not know how long it will take but one day it will slowly start going away then gone! just leave it, all you need is some natural healing to fix it. :D
Like others have said~ the white discharge is normal Anytime you are Not Menstruating, as long as there is no Discoloration, smell, or Any other signs of a serious problem like STDs. Even though its Normal, but not so pleasant, there is an easy safe way to clean yourself out without using a douche, or any other foreign items. But I can’t recommend this to All women, Especially young women, who haven’t  started their periods yet.  * Make sure to file your longest finger neatly and very short* ~when in the shower after your regular routine(making sure your hands are 1000% clean with No Soap residue ) ~use your finger to GENTLY scoop out the Mess, being careful to Not Scrap or cut the inside walls. After each time rinse finger and repeat  NO more than 5 times Is Needed~  Rinse Area thoroughly, then  using your PC muscles-Push Excess water out;  Use a paper towel  to blot out any more extra water left inside.  Now to Make sure your vagina won’t get dry or have future problems-Again with your Clean Finger-use a very lil amount of non-scented Water Based Lube~ lightly coat the inside, and blot excess with a paper towel(reg. towels leave lint, and you don’t want that inside you.)  
I recommend not Doing this Too Often, unless you have a history or irregular periods, that Happen  few and far between, and this is Defiantly a better solution for your body than douching.
im pregnant and im only 17
I am 17, and I haven't had sex, but I have fooled around. About a week before my period I get a crazy intense itching all inside my vagina. I got a mirror and looked and there is a bump right on the inside and then right behind that, there is like whitish clumpy discharge everywhere in there. When I start my period it stops itching, but then it's like it pushes a lot of the discharge looking stuff out. It's disgusting and embarrassing. Help?!
im 16 and when i use the rest room i have white thick stuff coming out the stuff so one day i got ah mirror and looked up there and i saw a bunch of white stuff just settin up there waitin tu come out i have no smell or itch but imscared out mi mined that i might have something
yesturday i had anal sex with my bofriend for the first time, i'm a virgin and we didnt use condoms.. he ejaculated outside my anus but i was allover him so some of his sperm was in my but .. he told me to lay on the bed facing the seeling for the sperm not to slip and go to my vagina, then i got up and went to the bathroom to clean myself up and took a shower.. today i was really worried i could end up pregnant i am only 15 and this was my very first time having sexual relations.. i am really worried i end up pregnant, today i had white stuff comming out from my vagina and i cleaned it up and i dont have anymore.. are those symptoms i may be pregnant.. what can i do to know if i'm pregnant as soon as possible?.. my parents will kill me if they found out please help!
Girls...discharge is most normal and is and will be present your entire life.  Just the fluid your body excretes to cleanse the vagina.  As for a greenish/yellowish discharge that smells...that could be an STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) and you should go to the doctor immediately.  As for some of the sexual questions...if you think that withdrawl (withdrawal) in a certain position stops the likeliness of pregnancy you probably are not ready to be having intercouse to start off with.  Withdrawl (withdrawal) does NOT work.  Use a condom ALL THE TIME!  No exceptions!!!  You don't want to get pregnant or get an STD, this is the ONLY way to prevent it...and buy decent condoms...if they break...then you are also at risk.  Girls...there is a book called "Our Bodies Ourselves" that is a great reference book to answer most of your quetions.  Please take the time to read it and then decide what you are and are not ready for.  Don't want to grow up too quickly...me, I wish I were where you are now with what I know...too bad that just doesn't happen.  :-)  Best of luck to you girls...make sure you take care of you and learn about your bodies.  It's important to know things so that you can end needless worry and be well informed young ladies.  Be well and happy!
ok heres the thing a year ago i had sex whit my boyfriend the frist months it was ok nothing was wrong but then i stoped having my period then skiy stuff stared coming out so it been a year know with out my period and stuff coming out white stiky stuff the thing is i want to have a kid and im scared that if i go to get checked they'll tell me somthing is realy wrong till know i kinda miss my period a thing i use to wish i never had
well im 15 now and ive had white stuff come out pretty much anytime and everyone says that means in like six months ill have my period well its been a year now and i still dont have my period and this white stuff continues to come out
i have of white snott coming out from vagina.how can i avoid tis.tis s not buring or itching.after  sex am getting tis.wat i do??
i think i have got the same problem as you lot doo, but my vagina is very itchy its been carrying on for about a week now and its a bit red and sore too i all so have lots of white and sticky stuff cummin out from my vagina and some times it stores on top of ma vagina .. at night i cant sleep proply because its itchy and panefull .. i really dont know what to do and all so im scared to go 2 the doctors because i feel enbaresed ... soo can someone pleeease help me and tell me what it is cuz its really drivin me nuts im shakkin write now cuz of the itchines .. im worried that there might be something wrong with me ...
i have that white sticky stuff in my underwear and i have no idea what it is!!
im only 13 and i never had my period. does this mean im going to have it soon?? please help!!
im very worried!!
hey umm i have clear stuff coming out and in my panties its white what does that mean????
i am 13 and i never had my period and i white gooey things coming out and i am scared
My vagina does it too nonstop I am freakin 13 is this normal?
i had sex and this white stuff keeps comin out three days laters and im not really sure what it isculd i be pregnet?
don't worry, it's nothing serious. it's your body getting ready for you to have your first period. it's just a way of your vagina to clean itself. nothing to worry about. when you start to get this your period will usually come within the next year. although everyone is different.
Ok well hey! Im 11 years old and there is this see through liquied and its sticky i had this a long time agoo maybe when i was 10. i have white discharge 2 but sometimes i feel i clump and when i lookat my underwhere its YELLLOW!! i dont know if thats a yeast infection. I need HELP and my parents r my doctor and it a little awkaward telling them and Im afraid there gonna look at my vagina and ok THIS IS EMBARSSIng but i stick Left index finger in m middle thing i my vagina and i go down up and Im afraid Im not gonna get my period or ever have kids>
please awser this question.

i am 12 about to be 13 august and i got my period when i was 11 and a week or two after i started it i got this white stuff that comes out sometimes real bad and sometime just a little but it smells and goes thru my pants and i dont know what it it help me please!!!
I am 18 year old and i also have the same problem. Sometimes it has an odor to it, it itches inside sometimes and my panties be soak and wet. Im scared to go to the clinic because im afraid that i might have something. Tell me what is it. is this normal for us or what? Oh yeah it has little bumps inside but u cant see them unless u stick your hand down there. Please help me...if u have any info for me email me at williams.***@****.

~* Thank you for understanding & caring~*
You shouldn't be scared to go to the clinic, they're very helpful & trust me, I'm sure they get this same issue at least once a day.

I've had a white milky looking substance come out of my vagina before and it had an odor to it & let me tell you, it was itching like crazy! I went to the clinic and they told me that I had a bacteria infection + yeast infection. They gave me medications to help both of them for a week.
i am 13
I've had this white sticky stuff in my underwear for a while now, & it happens everyday, all day & even when im not on my period i wear a tampon bc i cannot stand the fact of it being wet down there, i never go out to public without a tampon even if im not on my period and its annoying...so, will it ever stop, is it sopposed to be like that all day everyday?
is there likke anyhting i can take to get rid or the skicky stuff, i HATE the feeling of it, its like i peed on myself!!!!
PLEASE HELP
I'm thinking it's vaginal discharge. When it's kind of clear and sticky, your body us getting ready to start it's period. When it's creamy, thick it's just your uterus cleaning itself out. Wear a panty liner, it always helps me(:
I'm just like you! It's just discharge, clear means your body is warning you in advance b4 ur period starts. If it's creamy it's just ur uturus cleaning itself out. I'm 15 and stil haven't started my period, and Ive been having discharge for about 2 years. And I'm stil a virgin, waiting til marriage(: hopefully u could help..
Is it normal to get hairs between your vagina and anus?? They are dark too, about the color of my pubic hairs..
thankyou you have made me less woried about the problem thankyou thankyou THANKYOU !!!
hey guys i am really scared i have this white sticky thing on my panty everyday and it has a strong odour. I am really afraid. i realise as i started having sex this came about. so can y help me please
I have this white milky stuff that doesn't smell very great comming out of my vagina always getting my underwear damp and smell bad. Does anyone know what it is? And how to stop it?
am 19 yr. & i get that discharge is normal, i dont wear tight clothes or tight panties & i always try to keep dry but i discharge ALOT like seems like there is *** on my panties lot. This is like everyday & its emberassing to have my panties all wet & sometimes light-yellow colored.. today i peed out twice this large stringy "cheese" looking strand of white matter that looks like a jellyfishes arm .. :( am not a virgin & i haven't had sex in 2months.. & i get my period normal which is coming on like the 28..

what is it? is this normal at all.. having wet panties suck man
e-mail me answers please!!

***@****
Im 12 and i havent started my period but my GP told me i will be starting very soon, ive just got back from my holiday in spain and my vagina has been very itchy :S im starting to get worried and im not sure whether its just because of all the clorene i got in it but im all cleaned and i have a shower at least once everyday. It doesnt burn it just itches, help please :) xxxx
hey guys i have a question........there is this white milky discharge comming from me and i've missed my period......could i be pregnant?.......please help me!!!!
Hey,My name is Angela and I am 11 years old and i ahve not started my period yet and i have this gross white stuff coming out f my vigina (vagina) and I don't no what it is I have Health Insherence but I am scared to tell my mom what is happening so i don't have to go to the docter cause if i go to the doctor than they will be touching down there and it feels kind of uncomfertable i don't no what to do and i live 7 mins down the raod from my grandmother who is a nurse i am also scared to tell her cause i dont no how it might feel not like how it will feel down there that but also will i be inbarest will i not want to let her look i jst dont no will some one reply to this if you no what is happening
Hi, I'm 15, turning 16 this
October 22nd. I have had two
sex partners. Lost my
virginity when I was 13. I
haven't had sex since about
two months ago. I know for
a fact it's not an STI,
I've been tested and got
some bloodwork done recently.
I can miss a shower or a bath
for one day, and not clean
out my vagina with water and
eventually that next day,
my discharge will start to
smell. Is this just a lot
of bacteria? It really is
annoying, and quite embarrassing!
And also, I know it's not
a yeast infection, I've had
my share of those headaches..
But anyway, could you tell
me why I have so much
bacteria? If that is the
reason for this odor?
kay so im 15 turning 16
ive had these discharges since i was 12
it has a weird oder no matter what.
im a virgin and will be for a while
is there something wrong with me please repond with help !
i am 11 years old and i have this white stuff comign out of some places (virgina) and i can feel it come out i havn't had my period yet and i will be turning 12 soon can some when plz tell me what is happening and is there some thing wrong with me plz answer soem one and soon...

from,
                                                          a scared pre teen

i'm 9 turning 10 year old and everyday this white stuff comes out of me
im scared to tell my mom or anyone because i dont want to go to the docz office
HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEAAAAAAsE
i masturbate every now and then is that why i have this stuff coming out of me??
Okay so.... I  have had this discharge fir years and ti makes my vagina smell and its always wet I have a sticky gooey white or clear discharge that is always there ive tried douching it didnt work. And I'm scared that t could be a yeast infection because it itches too! Like sometimes it doesnt itch but sometimes it does!!! And I have a longer labia area. I think there is something wrong but im scared to go to anyone..... Idk what to do anymore!!!! Im to scared to ask my mom or grandma or doctor or.... ANYONE please answer and help!!!! <3 please and thank you
Hi, I'm 12, haven't gotten my period yet, and I get white stuff in my underwear aswell. Although it smells like fish. Is that a problem? Should I consult my doctor?
ok so i ve had white stuff come out of me for like a year and i had my period like a while ago in that year but tonight it has turned yellow, a little brown (light brown) and possibly a little red is it my period again or is it an infection...this happened to me while i was masturbating but im still a virgin.
By the way, If you have discharge its normal :l Everyone has it. Too much of it, or if it smells or comes out in lumps may mean you have a yeast infection.. But otherwise its normal, Your vagina produces it to clean it out. Dont worry about it :) X
M00sie ^ Theres nothing to worry about. I had that when i was 12, & didnt start my periods until i was 14 and a half.. Don't believe all this.. You start when your mum does :l Not true at all. X
Im 19 neva had sex til i was 18 n i have had sex when i got off my cycle n now my underwear have dis white stuff coming out n its has dis odor 2 n sumtimes it itches wat does dat mean????
my period was messed up and i have to take birth control pills so i dont bleed for 3 months straight and i have a creamy white stuff coming out of my vagina constently it doest stop. (my period is normal now but if i get off birth controle pills it bleeds constently) but idk what it is and i hear u all say my vagina is just cleaning it self out for my period but it happenes constently even after my period. WHAT IS IT!
I had white stuf on my ***** for six years and when I clean it on it come back again like in a hour what do I have??
I am 13 and my period started early.. like when I was 11.
and I have the sticky white stuff in my panties too. This always happens and I can feel when it comes out.
I'm really worried, and it doesn't itch or burn.
If I should clean it with something different, then what?
Should I take any medication, like Monostat or what?
i have it too and after i have sex my boyfriend has a lot of it on his penis. it gets on my underwear too and its alot of it! idk what too do.:(
yeah me to
im onlii 17 years of age nd i dnt no wat 2 do @ dis point i really do need help nd i cant ask n e 1 4 help b cuz im afraid they will judge me r somethin but let me get 2 the point on june 14 me nd a dude had sex wit a condom nd round that next day stuff startd coming from my vagina nd its ben lyke dat every since.....KAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE I REALLY DO NEED IT
im 15 years old when i was about 5 or 6 i cant remember this guy sexualy abused me but no one knows im scared to say. and  well when i was like 13 i started getting white yucky stuff coming out of my vigina (vagina). i dont think its normal if i have it that long but im likee really really scared and i want to go to the doctors but i wanna go by myself should i go by myself its because like im scared to tell my mom. or anyone else ive been holding this in for a long time.
ok.. i am 15 years old and im a virgin. i masturbate almost every night..unless i'm too tired.=P i have had this since i was about 10 or 11-ish. its been 5 years and that seems pretty long. i too wear a tampon even when im not on my period. i wont risk having an accident EVER. i feel like using tampons practically everyday is bad for my health. I peed out a clear-whitish substance that was like a string and looked like a jellyfish leg. and it wasnt the first time..i can always fell something coming out and it's embaressing to know that this has been going on so long. i've never had an "accident" in public before though because i'm always on top of it like i always check to see if its coming out (just to check), even though there is a tampon there. but it usually only takes one tampon a day. and if nothing is on the tampon when i take it out, then i think i shouldnt wear one the next day but i feel like i HAVE to because i dont ever want to have an accident during school or anything like that. if this is the same thing as all the other girls..where it's normal then please tell me because i can feel it now :( and sometimes it's more then other times...and idk if i would be safe with just wearing a pad. this is annoying. sometimes i think it smells. not real bad or anything. but just a little. and sometimes it doesnt smell like anything. please help me.
i'm 20 ..and i 'm worried because i noticed the white stuff in my pee,,,
its itch sometimes but no bad odor. i also worried because until now i don't have my period.. but some times i feel  the pain in my abdomen..
i had sex with my boyfriend Aug. 14,,
Am i pregnant???
pls Help me pls...
thanks
i had sex with my boyfriend Aug. 14,,
Am i pregnant???
pls Help me pls...
thanks
cant sleep because i'm worrying if i get pregnant or disease
I have had this white stuff coming out of my vagina and I'm almost 13 (in two weeks, September 27) and i have had it coming out for at least a year or year and a half. Also if im about to get my period how do i prepair? i dont want to start if im at a friends house but i dont want to carry around pads and stuff.  Also how fast does it come out,when will i notice its there?
also its not stinky burning or itchy
Yeah im 11 and i have a clear liquid discharge. I havent got my period yet, and today a whitish string came out of my va jay jay. I started developing breasts 4 months ago, i have some fine hair growing around my vagina, and a little under my armpits, i turn 12 in jan.

will i get my period soon?
like everybody is saying i have this white stuff coming out of my vagina, sometimes theirs tis big goop and sometimes yellow stuff in it.... i told my mom and she didn't no what it was (and she works with a hospital) should i see a docter? i really need your help cuz i can feel it come out and i think i have my period but wen i check i dont! oh and im 12 and havn't started my period yet.... and i think once it smelled like fish but not anymore.....
OK I JUST LOST MY V-CARD YESTERDAY WE DIDNT USE ANY PROTECTION IM NOT SURE IF ANYTHING CAME OUT HIS PENIS BUT I'VE BEEN HAVEING THIS STUFF COME OUT MY VAGINA AND WHEN I WIPE MYSELF IT'S LIKE A DARK YELLOW BUT I'VE BEEN HAVEING THIS BEFOR I HAD SEX BUT IT WAS OFF AND ON AND MY VAGINA BEEN ITCHING ON AND OFF IM SCARED I HOPE I DONT HAVE A INFECTION PLEASE HELP
i want to know if after meeting a woman liquid substance comes out of the woman. is it that the man have watering sperm or its Virgina discharge or what  
I BEEN HAVING THIS DISCHARGE IT'S WHITE SOMETIMES LIGHT GREY THICK AND HAS A MILD SMELL I HAD FOR 3 YEARS I HAD A PEP TEST AND CAME BACK NEGATIVE BUT EVERYDAY I HAVE TO WASH THIS SECREATION OUT I HAVE 2 TAKE SHOWERS TWICE A DAY MORNING AND NIGHT TO WASH IT OUT WHAT COULD IT BE I BEEN HAVE UN-PROTECTED SEX WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND HE WENT INSIDE ME ALL THE TIME IS THIS NORMAL I MEAN THE RESULTS SAID NEGATIVE BUT YET IS STILL REMAINS.
OK im around 16 and i already have my period but the last couple months this year i been having that clear white stickty white stuff come out and.. well to be honest i told my bf nd me nd him think its like me gettn wet or horny but now im reading all these stories not sure wat it is.. BTW im still a virgin in all ways so not sex active.. soo wat is the whitestuff if ur having ur period regularly and hve been on it for couple years!??!!? PLZ someone answer
i have beeen having sticky white things coming out of my vagina and yes it does kind of smell and i itch my ***** alot and wen i touch it, it burns/stings- what caan i doo please help. its not always like that though- sometimes its ok but i am realy worrrid x sometimes the white things are thick and ALOT comes out and i havent started my periods yet im stressing alot. i havnt been on my periods yet and i have this as a probleem x plszz help. anyone!
thank yhu x
i'm 22..and i 'm worried because i noticed the white stuff in my pee,,,
its not itchy  butslight bad odor.
i had sex with my boyfriend sep 6but not full sex,he just rubbed his penis against my vagina,is there is a chances of pregnancy?nw this white sticky thing is cuming
Am i pregnant???
pls Help me pls...
thanks
im 14, ive had my periods for about a year now & im still getting this sticky white stuff & it dosent smell good. i find it rather embarresing because i cant let my boyfriend poke me because im too embarresed of it, can i get it to go away or something? or can he poke me with it still being there? someone please write back. im so embarresed.
erm... have you let your bf poke you:$:$?
I guess it is pointless to say you shouldnt be having sex at 14.  Trust me, youre not in love and one day you'll give this advise and some 14 year old or younger wont believe you.  Anyways, you can have white discharge when you are ovulating, a yeast infection without itching, allergic reaction to sperm, pregnancy, or STD.  If your using a condom you can also have an allergic reaction to different condoms.  I always had to change which kind we used and never had unprotected sex till I was married.  If you think you are pregnant wait until you miss your period or if your periods are few and far between like mine were when I was younger and still are (sometimes going 5 months without one) then wait at least 4 weeks and take a pregnancy test.  YOU CAN STILL OVULATE WITHOUT A PERIOD and you can STILL GET PREGNANT WITHOUT A PERIOD for months.  The best thing to do is go to a doctor.  If you are sexually active you need to have a GYN and get a PAP.  They don't tell your parents about it.  If your parents were like mine and wanted to go to every appointment go to a clinic.  Or just tell your parents you want birth control because you haven't been having your periods regularly.  It is best not to have sex so young, you will regret it one day.  And if you are old enough use protection unless you have a ring on your finger because you don't want to look like a jackass with baby daddy problems.  

Good luck ladies and see your doctors! Guys aren't the ones that get pregnant and can walk away no matter how much he says he loves you.
i've had the same problem then i started cleaning my self with water instead of paper towel and drying it with paper towel later...and i don't have it anymore...real akward thing to do but it help me i fell relieved.
i always have this white discharge and it never goes away, but it DOES NOT stink/itch! i am worried cals i don't knw what it is:( will you pls pls help me and tell me what it is.. i am 16 years old, and i have of course started my period years ago!!!!!
what exatly did you do , if you dont mind saying?
Hi i am 14 and i havent got my period yet i Have this white sticking thing but it itchs me a little bit and i dont have a burn so is this  a yeast infection ?
And is the yeast infections harmfull and can it cause death or a disease
plz help me thanks
plz help me thanks
I'm 16 and I've had it for a few years now, i never knew what it was so thanks to everyone on here who've cleared that up!
About the sex, i normally wear pantiliners to keep my underwear clean, but if i go out with my boyfriend i fold up a tissue and use that so i can just go to the toilet and take it out if things get 'heated'.
Thought that might help aha
what about poking? ( slip the hawn)
my teacher told me we would talk about this in our next HGAD (human growth & development) but I'm not sure everyone is scared. there was this group of girls talking about it around her and so i came over there and she was saying it was normal (this was going on at the edge of the field no boys go over there not even man teachers) and that we SHOULD learn about she said it was a part of processing our period or something related to that and if it's still going on inside u for a long time and u haven't started ur period yet, you shouldn't worry u should just go with it and wait for ur period to start or talk to ur doctor or ur  parents don't be afraid the reason why u have grandmas and female doctors and moms is so they can help u.
hey am really worried am getting a white substance coming out of my vagine. I get it everyday am scared....is it normal to have it every day?? PLZ HELP..
ma girl friend is havin the same problem .. we had good sex till like a mount ago she feels pain when i inter my penis into her vagina  .. also this white creamy ,sticky stuff comes out .. is that normal .. ? can you stop it ..?
is it healthy to have sex with a women if shez havin a white stuff running down her vagina ..

please help .. our relationship is braking down because of this  

Hello! Everyone!
I am a docter and i usally come to sites like this to help boys and girls out. I have heard many problems from girls about sex, the discusting white sticky thing, getting pregnent and all about girls private stuff! First of all No one should be shy to ask any question. This is a girls site! You girls are all like sisters. Some of you girls talked about the white stuff coming from your vagina, you girls should not be worrying about it! It means that all the vagina is cleaning it self! So Do not worry! Second! For girls who said that had sex, I can not help them. Because if you had sex, then you are definetly pregnent. Also 15 and 17 are not an age to have sex! If your married than its ok! Third you guys said that your vagina is iching, that is not somthing to worry about! Its Normal! It happens to all girls! Also it can happen anytime, any age! So Please do not worry!
I Hope My Sayings helped you!
im 11...........and i have alot of vaginal discharge and my...vagina has been itching a lot lately and sometimes it feels like someone is pinching me there (like it hurts) and it gets really unconformable in school...........
( i live with my dad and dont really talk to my mom that much.......what should i do?)
In that Case Than talk to your Family Docter about it!
im 13 and a bit and i have started having periods, when im on it i feel sick and nervous to go to school, im in a trampolining squad which i dont like to go to when im on either, also when im on it i will have it heavy and then the next day i think its gone but it come back again a day after, i also feel faint and have a temperature when im on it, i dont wanna go to a doctor coz that would be way to embarrassing, i am currently on my third period and i have a feaver at the same time, is there anything for people my age that can stop periods for something like 3 years or less? also if u use these will u bleed alot after you stop useing them? help i hate periods i get really scared im going to leak when useing pads and i dont like useing tampons if u cant get something to stop periods is there anything elce i could use which doesnt involve putting ur finger up the area ?? :S
im 13 and a bit and i have started having periods, when im on it i feel sick and nervous to go to school, im in a trampolining squad which i dont like to go to when im on either, also when im on it i will have it heavy and then the next day i think its gone but it come back again a day after, i also feel faint and have a temperature when im on it, i dont wanna go to a doctor coz that would be way to embarrassing, i am currently on my third period and i have a feaver at the same time, is there anything for people my age that can stop periods for something like 3 years or less? also if u use these will u bleed alot after you stop useing them? help i hate periods i get really scared im going to leak when useing pads and i dont like useing tampons if u cant get something to stop periods is there anything elce i could use which doesnt involve putting ur finger up the area ?? :S i am also worried about going on holliday next year incase im on because tampons dont really work HELP
i have gooyey white stuff comeing out of my vagina and i get yellowish stains on my undies and i am a virgin and i wen dnt really talk to my mom so it would be embaressingvto askher can someone help mee
My genatals are frequently itching, and I am worried about wether this means i am pregnent.

I used a immergency contraceptive, and a few days later, the itching began. I am very scared and wish to know that this implies
i also have that but i have it lyk all the time, the only time i dont have it is when i have my period an its scraing me cuz i think i have lyk a thing wrong with me help plzz
i have a bump on vagina that looks like al ittle skin tag...could this be genital warts? i need an answer fast!
I am 14 years old and i dont have my period, but for like a year now i have had gross thick stuff in my underwear sort of like cream cheese.
I have it every single day in my underwear.
Most days it does not smell but on like a hot day it smells like fish.
Am i doing something wrong i shower and bathe constantly tring to make it go away someone help.
I have been mastrabating and now a fluid is usually on my panties I'm fifteen and i haven't had sex is it pee or some fluid I should worry about
I don't feel getting wet and it is like all over my panties
it's clear and it smells....
And like it not there is it just sweat or something cause my panties are just wet? I'm confused help!! Is it a disease or something? Is it dangerous?
it's clear and it smells....
i'm 19years old and the prob to me was there was a white sticky from my vagina i don't know y it was.please tel me the reason or it's due to some other problem  in my body please tel me then only i'll be free to  move....
iam 22 ... i had this same problem when i was teenager! bt for a while it stop!!
My periods does not came regularly! maybe because i was overweight. But for last two month i have lost about 12 kg.. and im becoming normal..
last week i notice white sticky stuff in my panty! and it burn when i pass urine..and sometimes it itch a lot!
iam very hygienic...so i always like to clean and washed!( will this be a problem)

Soo..
when will this stop!!
do i have to take medicine??  

hope sum1 will reply for this

:'(
ya!! im 13 and i get this white stuff in my underwear to, i know what it is, but i get it everyday, and it feels as if i wet my pants, its gross and i hate it, i wear a panitliner just to help the wet feeling but i have to change over and over again, i havent had a "true" period for over 3 months, and im not sexually active, please i need help, i dont like the feeling of pee in da pants:(
hii(: i'm 14 i got my first period on August 27, 2010 & it never came back & i have that white slimy stuff & now its October 29, 2010. What should i do?!?
when you first get your period its irregular, trust me, i know, i got mine in june at a movie theater going to see the movie eclipse lol, and i havent had hardly any "blood" since then just maybe brown spots or slimy icky stuff, and if your not sexually active, then your okay and it just irregular but if you are sexually active and your havent had it, it could be a pregnancy or medical condition, but im sure ur okay((:
I am 12 a virgin haven't had my period and have the same problem. Afraid to tell my mom because she will take me to my old lesbion docter. I hate my doctor. It's a foul Oder and wondering what to do pls help
I have clearish white goo coming out of my Virginia.I'm 12 years old.a virgin of course. Haven't had my period. It's smells a foulish smell. As said before by someone the clear stuff is mucus it's not mucus. It started out about half a year ago bye itching by my p hairs they turn irritated and itched really bad. Like seriosly bad. Then it was bad headaches then stomach aches then it started swelling and like bright red and irritated. Then the white stuff came out I was worried I was a boy lolz. I'm not. It's been going on in thi cycle for about 5-6 months. Haven't seen a doctor haven't tol my mom.  I might but she will take me to my doctor wich is really old and a lesbion. Then my lower stomach started itching then it spread to my stomach. I need answers please please help girls help if u would. I'm also having an itchy feeling in the middle part of my chest if u could help me with tht to it would really help  
This white stuff is in my panties too! im only 12 and i havent started my period yet...It doesnt itch or burn or anything...could this be bad?
just puss, pretty normal really
just puss, pretty normal really
you should really see a doctor, dont be afraid to ask because i dont know what that is and it could be serious
its not puss its just ur vagina clearing itself out, and im pretty sure its not puss lol, i had this for about 7-8 months then i got this big brown spot in my panties, then the next day i had my period i am 13 years old now, so there is just a tip for you, if u see brown stuff in ur underwear i would by some pads maybe some panitliners and tampons
Thankss(:
no problem at all(:
Is it really normal to have a vaginal discharge? Like many girls here, I have a problem too, a "fluid" type coming out of the vagina, pretty much every day exept on periods, is it just "cleaning out" the extra stuff from inside? 17 years old, and am asking for advise on girls who have had this similar situation, [and are around my age]
thanks......
i have the same problem of white sticky stuff from my vagina, but yesterday it was different, I was sitting and when i got up it came rushing down in a bulk and is was like a white, sticky cold to be exact..... some please help...

thanks
by rita, hi i av bn avin dis whitistbrown discharge n also watering during ovulation, does it calls 4 alarm? Wot do i do?
OK Hi
Im 12
I have my period
and this clear white slimmy thing came out of me
it itch,burns
what shall i do
and i really dont want to go to the doctor can some1 give me an answer
hi im 11 truning 12 in febuary and i have white nast stuff in my ***** wat to do help plz cuz this boy likes me an i like him to
an expert once told me that it is completely normal for the white discharge/stuff to come out or end up in your panties. So dont get to worked up about it. I am not for sure what it is but i know it is a healthy thing, or so i have herd.
Yeah im 13 and I havee this stuff too I thinkk Ivee hadd itt forr almost A year now :( I wass propaa scaredd att first andd thenn I readd this and i realisedd im not the only one who had this problem but now im not soo scaredd as some peoplee have sed we dont have to worry :)
I am 18 years old. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a month ago.. my period was 3 days early and then it was only 4 days long when I regularly have it at least 7 days. And it was very light when I normally have heavy periods. I feel sick when I eat spicy food and I have had this white discharge coming out of my vergina.it turns yellowish when dry and always smells really bad even after I shower. Am I pregnant? ?? Sorry if It was to much info.
so , i have a problem and its really bad.
im nervous to tell anybody
im turning 16 soon, and i had unprotected sex .
around september, i started having the white stuff come, and it smells later on in the day, i have no ideaa what this is, i dont like it.
HELP , asap
if it does not smell or itchy.. it is ok.. but if it is itchy and smelly and colors your panties.. PLEASE consult your physician as soon as possible
well i am only 12 and i have that. idont know what it is though. i am scared to tell my mom. it is like a clear or white sticky gooey thing and it leaks into my undies.what does this mean? i heard period between 6-18 months or not cleaning it well or just cleaning..help me please!
Okay, I'm 14 and ive been having this white stuff coming out of my vajayjay too for like a year. its weird. sometimes my vajayjay itches , it started when the stuff started. what should i do? i havent had sex or anything. and only SOMETIMES it itches. and i havent had my period. what do i do?i know the white stuff is normal but it itches sometimes. and smells sometimes.. SOMETIMES, not alot of the time tho.
and, just to add, its not like it smells like roses or anything... if u get what im sayin..
yea i have the same thing and im wayyy past puberty so idk what it is but ive had it for atleast 5 years and im 17 now
ok ive had this going on for about 5 years now and im wayyy past my period so i dont think it is good im 17 now and still have it..help!
i hve had this white gooey stuff also come out , i have nt had sex yet and im 13. My period does not come regularly. Im nt really scared abou this because u say it only cleaning its self out. But its been going on fr  a year or 2 now. I doubt it yeast infection because i clean myself regulary but smetimes its a light yellowish what does that mean ?
Hi i'm 15.
i hav a habit of putting several layers of tissue paper on my pad when i hav period b/c it feels better and i can throw it out when i get it heavy. But a weird itching started the last time i had period. i think it's the toilet paper's quality or something (i use the one in school bathrooms too)
this never happened before and my vagina was very itching and it had a slight swelling. It went away after my period ended. but my period started again (a month later) and today is my 3rd day and the itchy feeling started up again and it's swelling slightly too. i heard sometime last year in my bio class, that this woman in africa had a swelling vagina the size of a tennis ball. it's not that bad for me but i'm starting too worry. pls get back to me ASAP.
I'm ten years old and I have white stuff coming of me... It really smells! I'm scared but I told my mom and she said that shewould call a doctor and she didn't. When it iches i try to take a shower and clean myself good ut the it still iches! HELP ASAP!!!!!
Don't worry! im 15 and have the same, its perfectly normal. All women get it!
it usually starts around 6-18 months before you start your period and you can still get it long after you've started. I still have this white stuff and regual periods for over a year now. I didnt tell my mum so its ok to ask others who are happy to tell all :) hope this helps x
It's embarrassing to say this, but...
My vagina smells funny. As in ew. And when I was taking a shower, I wanted to inspect it to see what was wrong and I found this sticky white stuff clinging to the insides of my labia. It didn't actually go into the vagina itself, and it was really thick and not milky. Immediately I washed it out.
Around the same times, I realized that my underwear would get the same substance it and it was really thick. Maybe 3 millimeters from the surface of the underwear. It was really sticky and gross, too, and it was a pasty whitish/yellow color. The stuff on my body is more just whitish.
It's not itchy or anything, but I've noticed my vagina got a bit more swollen and red... So do I have yeast infection?
By the way, I still haven't had my period...
It's embarrassing to say this, but...
Viewing 201-400 comments: