sticky white stuff coming out my vagina
i have this sticky white stuff coming out of my vagina and i dont know what it is.And i clean my self daily
how do you get it to go away? the only time it seems to stop is when i have my period && then it just comes back again..
xoxo
I'm having the exact same problem!!! Its been goin on for like 3 years now it doesnt really affect me no itching or anything like that but i want to if its serious.
hi, I'm 19 yrs old and i have this thick clear jelly substance coming out of my vagina, i havent had this happent to me, and im kinda confused a/b what is goin on, i have tried figuring out what is goin on with me. I know it isnt a yeast infection cuz i have had a yeast infection, and it itched and burned and it wasnt clear it was a cottage cheese looks substance please help me!!!
white cottage cheese discharge could mean a yeast infection, and some infections can cause you problems with the female organs if left untreated a long time.  Yeast infection creams can be bought over the counter at walgreens, also you can now buy yeast infection kits to see if you have a yeast infection.  Also you can always go to planned parenthood where they see teen girls and get a check up.  If under 18 its best that you at least keep that open communication with one of your parents and let them no what is going on so they can help, sometimes at a young age, most girls are not intune with there bodies and over look a lot of things.

For the clear sticky discharge that comes out the vagina, if it seems llike that slim you can buy in the 25 cent machine and throw it on the wall and watch it stick to wall, that is normal.  That is a mucus plug that comes down during the time you ovulate, you are fertile at that time, and it lets you no, soon that your cycle will be starting a week later.  I am 32 years old, i didnt start learning ab out my body until i was 20, but it is a wonderful thing to no your body and you should all take the time out to no your body if you dont. For example, i no when im ovulating from change in cervical mucus, my vaginal secrections change when i am very horny or in heat, i no if i am getting a yeast infection before i get the cottage cheese symptom, actually that is the last stage and you just ignored the other symptoms, its important to no these things.  so do some research and keep a little book and chart down things, like when your period starts and ends. if it was differnt one month, pay attention to your vaginal secretions, how they look feel and smell, it dont hurt to smell yourself, its your body. I hope this have helped, im not trying to put anyone down, im just talking from experience, and not to add, i have been a nurse since i was 22 years old.  It would not feel right if i didnt say this, please make sure for the young ladies who are not married that the guy uses a condom if you decide to have sex, birthcontrol pills dont protect you from sexually transmitted diseases.  And you dont want nothing you cant get rid of.  I look at sex like this, if the guy or woman is so eager to give it up, one, they dont respect there body, 2 they must have something they are trying to give me, especially if they are trying to convience me that we should not use a condom.  Have a nice and blessed day, hope this information will at least educate one person that reads this.         ***@****
thankx for the advice i will remember that from now on
i have this white cottage cheese like stuff coming out of my vagina.. i dont no if its just a discharge or whatt? It doesnt smell or itch, and i clean myself daily. I've had it for about 4 days now. I also havent gotten my period and i was spose to get it alittle over a week ago.. Do you think this has anything to do with my missed period? Do you think this is a sign of pregnancy?
Please write back, i would really appreciate it.
thanks(:
i have had white sticky goo-ish stuff coming out of my vagina for a while now. it seems to happen for a week or so after my period ends. then starts up around two days before my period starts. ha ha call me weird for knowing that. anyway, i dont know what it is because theres no itching or odor.

help anyone?
im itching and clear stuff is coming out???
and i dont know what it seems to be??
can anyone answer??
me and my girlfriend have had sex we used a condom and all that we were safe we always are and she is late but she is getting this white clear stuff coming out of her virginer and i dont no what to do can some 1 help thanks
if it seems llike that slim you can buy in the 25 cent machine and throw it on the wall and watch it stick to wall, that is normal.
haha

jim_1
there is the possibility that she is ovulating.....read latrice414's truely informative post avobe.....but then, if there was even the SLIGHTEST tear that you may not have seen in the condom, well.....
I'm 13 and I am nearly a week late for my period.
Recently, white jelly-ish goo has been coming from my vagina
does anyone know what it is or whats wrong??
im 15 and i jus lost my virginity and i have a sticky white substance. should i be worried
okay!
i have ben having sex for the last 4 years.
and iv never had any problems
but here latey the inside of my vagin has been swollen
i can still have sex and theres not much pain, but i just
afriad its something serious
can anyone help!?
my daughter was put on medication because she started to itch. nothing coming out but was given meds anyway.  Doctor said that stress can cause yeast infections in young girls. She is also a virgin. She was also told to start eating more yoguart.

sorry for the spelling, 2 hours of sleep in 72 hours is getting to me.
are you having sex with the same guy? Is he having problems with this penis? There is a type of yeast infection that causing swelling. For a female she will have to take just one pill for it but it causes the male to be on meds for a month.
So this past weekend my girlfriend and I had sex for the first time, both of us. Then four days later, she said she was having discharge from her vagina. She hasn't told me exactly what it is that is coming out. Orginally she told me that it was this whitish mucus like substance!?!? She said it was had like clumps of white in it. Now today she said that it had stopped. She said it was so bad today that she even tried to use a tampon to stop it. She later added that it stopped but there was like blood that came out too. She said it was like when her period ends, I guess there is a difference? lol idk, since I'm a guy. Her period last month was unique from the usual, it was like spotting on and off. And now she isn't due to get her period for another two weeks.

Does anyone know what this substance is due to???

And if anybody has any additional advice or so for me I would appreciate it!!!

Thank you so much for helping me out, I'm just wandering what is going on with her because I love her so much and I want to make sure that everything will be fine for her. Well atleast if there is something going on we could get it resolved.

I'm not sure if it is important to add this or not.

My girlfriend has been extremely horny lately!!! I'm away at college and she is so far away. I don't know why she is so horny lately, I'm not sure if her being so horny has anythng to do with the secretion?

Also I was reading all of those other posted items above, would this be a result of there being so much stree on her? She has many things coming up right now, these include track meets, SAT's, classes-exams, she had a shot that she has been worring about which she just had today, and just in general I'm so far away at college that she gets so upset about.

Is this substance at all due to this???

Thank you once again, sorry I forgot to add this above.

Im 22 and Recently I have had sex and about 2 days ago I noticed that inside my vagina seemed swollen followed by a white oderless discharge, then I thought it had ended yesterday so I had sex again and well during sex i smelled a funny smell. I went to the bathroom and my vagina is very swollen on the outside as well as inside. Still have the white discharge but its sorta mucus-y now. it has a very faint smell to it. Im not sure if i should get a pregnancy test(I had a period last month and not due till another couple weeks) before i decide if its a yeast infection and treat it????? I usually dont have any problems like this but i did have unprotected sex. You think i got something from my boyfriend like a std or anything?? Help! Im so confused.
I'm a 15 years old girl and I've been having white stuff coming out of my vagina but, I'm not sure if it's a yeast infection. I don't know how it's suposed to smell and I'm a bit shy to go to the doctor. HELP!!
its not supposed to really have a smell. if your scarred to go to the doctors then go to your parents. or school nurse