sticky white stuff coming out my vagina

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

sticky white stuff coming out my vagina

white sticky stuff is coming out of my  vagina and i dont know what it is.and i clean my self daily.
sounds like a yeast infection
You can buy over-the-counter yeast infection medicine from wal-mart, grocery store, cvs, etc.

Check out this website and see if this is what you are experiencing:
http://www.msu.edu/~eisthen/yeast/symptom.html
if its "sticky"/"stretchy" you may be ovulating. i never used to pay attention to when i ovulate or be conscious of it but now i know when i do because the discharge is kind of what you described. however you were a bit vague. any itching? redness? swelling? odor? if yes, it could be a YI or BV. other thann that, id say its your normal discharge going through its cycle.
i have white stuff cumming out of my virgina and i dnt know wot itis i need advice can sum one help me plz
i have the same thing it doesnt smell or anything it comes out most of the time when i wake up in the morning and daily i need help plllllllllzzz!!
Oh... my... god... i just went to the bathroom and I have some white sticky stuff coming out of my vagina and it looks like cottage cheese its so gross and idk what it is... im really scared AND IM ONLY 12 YEARS OLD. I got my period aug. 12 what is the stuff do i have cancer and I just took a nap having a nightmare that i'm going to die in 2 months this isss soo not cool!!!
Hi, im 14 and since a couple of weeks ago there beent his very think white substance coming out of me and i wash myself daily and it keeps coming back can someone tell me whats wrong and if i can get anything to help it.
I'm 17 years old and i do have sex with my boyfriend and i've been getting this white sticky stuff coming out my vagina and today it came out brown its really gross and i'm kind freaking out a lot
hi im 19 and after sex i am very sore my partner looked down below and it looks like the inside of my vagina is coming out does anyone know what it is its sometimes itchy i need to now if its serious HELP
i can  barley pee it doesnt hurt but wen i do i see stickey stuff in my pee it kinda looks like boggers but white wat could it be
same thing to me! i heard that its just ur vagina cleaning itself,,, and im 13 i've neva had sex and i havent started my period :o
i am 13 an i am not a vergin i had sex 4 times an on friday i started to see white stuff come out of me an my vergina burns :( i am worry can some body help me
Okay im 12 and im not a virgin , havent had my period but i constanly have this white stuff coming out my vagina , and it doesnt smell nor itch , im pretty sure i dont have a yeast infection , but i see other people are having this problem too . Everyday i have this problem i use a pad for it wont stain my underwears , and now i think i should stop using the pad and see how much white stuff comes out . I can feel it come out and when im with my boyfriend it comes out , i get worried . Is it because i had sex or is it normal ? Please help .
Hi im 13 yrs old and i feel somthin wet in my panties and i look and its  sticky kind of white stuff and i havent started my period yet and idk wat it is....... Can someone give me some info on what it is??????
I have just white clumps and sometimes not  at all it does smell but not that bad and I have  not started my period yet what should I do btw I am 12 years old
Hey guyss!! need some help basically 17 and after sex his penis has like bead-ee white grains on his penis that came out of my vagina and also some white small sticky stuff that is just attached his penis aswell.. its horrible it happened slightly before this time its happened A LOT! any one now what can help and what it is?
hi im 11 my friends make fun of me because i havent had my period or because of my brest size and i have this stuff on my vergina and its white is it discharge?
I would like to what is d white discharge that cones out my vagina in form as gluey is dat ah yeast infection
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
AppleBr Loreena is home driving me ... Comment
Shannon79 commented on Shannon79's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals