stinky vagina

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

stinky vagina

sometimes i have this smelly fluid that comes from my vagina what can i do abou it?
Tags: Vagina
Avatar n tn
make an appointment with you doctor.  you could have an infection etc. If you do not have insurance for a visit like this - contact your local health department.  they are trained in all kinds of vaginal issues.
i agree with andi make an appointment with your doctor you could have an infection , i did
You do have the option to check yourself before going to the doctor because there is a test on the market now that will tell you if it is a yeast of bacterial infections. If is a yeast there are over the counter meds that you can use such as monostat. If it is bacterial you will need to see a doctor for some antibiotics.
Avatar n tn
Your smelly vagina is beautiful. Don't listen to those people that tell you that you have a problem and that you should see a doctor. A doctor will only cause more problems, and cause more expense. This is the truth: vaginas are meant to be smelly, and ignorant people try and make you think that you are "skanky" or dirty.  Your vagina is not dirty--even if it is overpoweringly smelly, that is okay--it is perfectly healthy and normal. You are beautiful just the way you are; remember, have fun, and keep that vagina in motion!
Avatar n tn
How can you tell Angie1991 that its "beautiful" to smell. It is not. Who even says anything like that. She does have a problem because its not normal to have  an odor coming from your vagina. Doctors dont make things worse, they help you get better. By her seeing a doctor she can be treated for whatever she has. Not saying that she doesnt wash herslef good or she isnt clean caz she can be doing all the right things but she can have an infection and if its untreated it can cause complications. Obviously she needs help not nobody telling her that shes fine. So she needs to go to the doctor so they can give her a pap smear to find out whats wrong. It can be bacterial vaginosis. So if you think its normal and ok to walk around "stanky" then maybe you need to go see a doctor.
Avatar n tn
You need to go see a doctor because there shouldnt be a smelly fluid coming from you. You need to make sure your healthy and ok...dont let people tell you its ok to smell because its not. Get yourself checked. Goodluck sweetie.
Avatar n tn
I just wanted to let you know that I found a wonderful solution to this problem.  I went to my dermatologist because I was having sever itching and after tons of lab test to show I didnt have anything serious, he told me to get "odor-eaters with Zorbitex" and apply it to my underwear after showers.  I did this as well as after using the bathroom.  OH my it made a huge difference.  There is no smell, except for the pleasant smell of the powder.  The odor eaters with Zorbitex is great because it obsorbs 110% it's weight in sweat.  I thought it was a great idea, and I am loving it!  You can get it at any walmart, kmart etc......good luck
Avatar n tn
lmao, vaginas are NOT meant to be smelly, either u have an infection or u qotta take baths, soak ur vagina in the tub and clean the inside by movinq ur finger around inside and u will feel all the dirtyness and once ur done u push from ur vagina and that will tell u by lookin to see what comes out if its caused by not cleaning it right. (after sex)
KTowne commented on photo
14 mins ago
Belle313 See journal for 5/24/16 Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals