Women's Health Community
stomache troubles
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

stomache troubles

this is totally gross, but I'm hoping to not have to go to the doc for this one. I have had diarreah (diarrhea) for the last week! I've changed cities, and it started when I moved to my new place. I have been busy getting aquainted, don't have much in the fridge so I haven't been eating very well. Could this be the cause?! Anyone recommend some foods I should be eating that could help, and also is there any medication I could pick up at the store?!  I am going to the grocery store today to stalk up on HEALTHY foods, please recommend.
could the poor diet and new living conditions be a factor!???
I want this to stop!!
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
107860_tn?1302930340
eat some chicken noodle soup.. if ur not eating well yes it is going to upset your stomach.
Your body always needs food.
eat some salad or something.. something that is very soft and easy to digest.:)
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
Hard boiled eggs usually stop me up, LOL.  Also, get some rice, cook it with chicken broth instead of water.  It will "mild down" your system.
Blank
I have also heard that Bananas help with diarreah (diarrhea).
Blank
Sounds like a nervous stomach or possible IBS, if it continues check with a dr.
Blank
143952_tn?1237868141
try the "BRAT" diet....bananas, rice, applesauce and toast.  lots of doctors recommend it.  good luck :)
Blank
thanks a lot!!
Blank
hey it might be the change in water.do you drink tap water.i've heard that before.when you move to a new place your stomache may not be used to the kind of water there which can cause that.different water will mess your stomach up bad.have you ever heard the saying don't drink the water in mexico.that's why!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...