strange form of period blood clot

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

strange form of period blood clot

ok so im a teenager....Ive never been sexually active in any form just so you all know.
But I have a problem with irregular periods so im on birth control.

My period broke through this months block
and I had this really weird blood clot come out it was actually tan and fleshy it looked like skin and it was mixed with blood

i have a feeling i should be worriedbut ive never been to a gynecologist should i go?

has any one else had this problem?
If your on birth control pills then you should have already been the gynecologist already. But if for some reason you have not, then I would to go now.
It sounds a little odd to me, so I would suggest you see a doctor.
Avatar n tn
your pregnant! your in denial obviously!! i know you went to that party!! i saw you and that boy! dont even try to pretend you dont know what im talking about because i was watching and i payed him to come onto you like that to test our relationship! i no longer trust you young lady and i will be taking you to the doctor first thing tomorrow..you are grounded! i am so dissapointed in your actions. we trusted you how could you go behind our backs like this.
5 Minute Hip Pain Workout
19 hrs ago by gymdandee
Belle313 commented on hansen20's status
Hormones For Better Sleep Better, G...
Jul 28 by gymdandee
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals