strange movements left side
hi im 39 year old and got steralized 12 years ago and for the past 3 months my periods have gone from 7 days to 2 days a month ..i have gone from a size 10 to a 16 in a space of 3 months ..i wont go for a pregnancy test because i will just feel daft because with me been steralized .....what could this be ...movements all the time belly very swollen ,tired all the time ..breast enlarged.....i weighed 9st 3 months ago im now 11 stone ..
Tubal ligation failure chances are less and the irregularity in periods and increase in weight can be due to hypothyroidism also. Symptoms of hypothyroidism are fatigue, depression, weight gain, cold intolerance,dry, coarse hair and skin, constipation
,muscle cramps,decreased concentration,vague aches and pains,menstrual disorders,palpitation and swelling of the legs.

I feel that you should consult a physician and get yourself and your thyroid hormone levels evaluated.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

You could have a cyst, have you had an ultrasound done on your pelvic area anytime recently? If not please do.