strange period

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

strange period

Hi. I need advice. Let me start at the beginning. I got a period on dec. 1st very normal flow but it ended a day early. It only lasted three days. On the 5th I had sex (unprotected) Then on the eigth I had slight pain on my right side It came and went. On the 10th I had sex again. On the 13th I had really strange uterine cramps. On the 16th I went to the drs. because of a white discharge. I had a yeast infection. The uterine cramps moved to the sides on the 19th. I still have them on either side throughout the day. They come and go. On the 27th I went to the bathroom and had a little pink discharge and then nothing for the rest of the day. On the 28th I woke up with the worst cramps I ever had. I started spotting brown at 2 pm but didn't bleed red  until 11 pm. At 12:30 am I put in a tampon. At eight am the 29 th The tampon had brown blood on it and was only half way covered. I put another tampon in and at 11 am I went to change it. It was still brown with alittle spot of red. And again was only halfway. I then couldn't put in a tampon because there wasn't enough blood. I then spotted pink and or brown until today. I now have enough red blood to put in a tampon. I guess I will have to see if I will continue to bleed. I don't think I am preg. I am just worried why this is happening. Any advice I would be grateful. Oh btw I am 28 yrs old never had a kid don't think I can.  
when was the last time you had a pap smear?
Thanks for responding. I am going in july for the pap smear. Why do you ask? My last one came up fine which was last july.
Hi I took out the tampon and there was alittle bit of blood on it and then I went to the bathroom and So any advice is welcome.
sorry I didn't finish my comment. As I trying to say that I want to the bathroom and there is no blood not even a sign that I had bleed. The dr won't see me until the 16th of jan.