strange period
Hi. I need advice. Let me start at the beginning. I got a period on dec. 1st very normal flow but it ended a day early. It only lasted three days. On the 5th I had sex (unprotected) Then on the eigth I had slight pain on my right side It came and went. On the 10th I had sex again. On the 13th I had really strange uterine cramps. On the 16th I went to the drs. because of a white discharge. I had a yeast infection. The uterine cramps moved to the sides on the 19th. I still have them on either side throughout the day. They come and go. On the 27th I went to the bathroom and had a little pink discharge and then nothing for the rest of the day. On the 28th I woke up with the worst cramps I ever had. I started spotting brown at 2 pm but didn't bleed red  until 11 pm. At 12:30 am I put in a tampon. At eight am the 29 th The tampon had brown blood on it and was only half way covered. I put another tampon in and at 11 am I went to change it. It was still brown with alittle spot of red. And again was only halfway. I then couldn't put in a tampon because there wasn't enough blood. I then spotted pink and or brown until today. I now have enough red blood to put in a tampon. I guess I will have to see if I will continue to bleed. I don't think I am preg. I am just worried why this is happening. Any advice I would be grateful. Oh btw I am 28 yrs old never had a kid don't think I can.  
when was the last time you had a pap smear?
Thanks for responding. I am going in july for the pap smear. Why do you ask? My last one came up fine which was last july.
Hi I took out the tampon and there was alittle bit of blood on it and then I went to the bathroom and So any advice is welcome.
sorry I didn't finish my comment. As I trying to say that I want to the bathroom and there is no blood not even a sign that I had bleed. The dr won't see me until the 16th of jan.