sudden tightness of vagina?!

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

sudden tightness of vagina?!

hi, i'm 16 and have a reaaly bad situation. my vagina never used to be that tight, 2 fingers would be fine, but now there is some kind of blockage i can feel inside my vagina? 1 finger feels uncomfortable and this blockage feels like some weird mishaped ball of hard flesh. it's uncomfortable to touch and is causing me so much worry. too embarrassed to go to the doctor and not close enough with my mum so dont know what to do! someone please help, im scared it's dangerous or cancerous etc! :( thanks x x x
Avatar dr f tn
How are you? Do you still experience the symptoms that you mentioned?  Obstruction may be attributed to imperforate hymen, foreign body or vaginal septum, which is usually due to congenital issues and unlikely the issue. If this persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Pelvic examination will help determine the underlying cause. Take care and do keep us posted.
KTowne 5 more sleeps!!! :):) Comment
1 hr ago
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
1 hr ago
Belle313 commented on renae176's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals