surgery

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

surgery

If had reconstuction of vagina and doctor says that theres a red spot that may cause bleedin when havin sex and right now sex is not a factor.will it heal on its on.i think he burnt a piece of skin off and it left a red spot.he said it wont scab over being ur wet there my question is will it heal eventually by itself.
Tags: surgery
Hello and welcome to the forum.  Well, this is great question for your doctor.  I don't have any experience with vaginal reconstruction.  Things do tend to eventually heal in the vagina if one gets a tear but I think that you need to clarify what exactly the doctor is saying.  It's a legitimate question and worthy of a phone call.  So, just call them and ask.  good luck dear