surgical
What are the possiblities of conceiving after surgical abortion? It was done last year August and now I'm ready to conceive and I've been trying since January.
For a subsequent pregnancy you can wait for at least one normal period. Pregnancy loss due to cervical incompetence is a risk for the next pregnancy. For this reason, you should be sure to consult with a high-risk pregnancy specialist or other experienced OB/GYN early in your next pregnancy and ideally before conception. You may need frequent prenatal checkups to monitor your cervix, and you may be advised to avoid strenuous exercise or sexual intercourse.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank u so much.I wll keep you posted