swelling of vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

swelling of vagina

My left side of the vagina is swollen and not my right side.,my partner and i don't use condoms or anything like that..so i was just wondering why one side of the vagina is swollen..please help me i just want to know what happen?

This discussion is related to Vagina swelling.
The same thing is happening to me right now but it is my right side that is swollen. I believe that it may be due to rough sex but I'm not sure. I've been loking all day for answers but I think the best thing to do is to see a doctor if it doesn't heal in a few days.
It is very normal i am only 13 n i have never had sex and my right side is bigger but its not a problem it my look an feel weird but thts just natural 2 out of 3 girls have it!
Hi guys. My vagina lips are swolen, but I am a virgin. Maybe I have what you call a "camel toe". I'm not sure. I can see my lips usually through my underwear and bathing suits. I don't know if there's anything I can do about it. Please help if you know anything. Thanks!
Thats embarrassing i would reccomend not going swimming, i am 12 and i have one to it feels awkward and makes my lips swollen but idk what it is and if it evem gets bumped it does hurt.... I have no idea wht to do!

I cant tell Nyone because my mom passed away and im kinda embarrassed to tell my dad D'X i dont know what to do and its not like i can contact anyone about it i seriously need help