swollen, sore, bruised vagina.

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

swollen, sore, bruised vagina.

My boyfriend and I had sex this morning and everything was fine, I didn't feel sore or anything then later on during the day we did stuff (hand and finger) and when we finished I got up and felt a sharp pain that almost made me scream. I thought he had accidently cut me like he has done before by accident so I went to the toilet and the walk there was very painful, I could barely walk. Expecting it to hurt when I pee'd but it didn't so I looked down there to notice my vagina was very swollen near my left lip..I felt the skin to see what it was that was hurting me and there was a big lump, hard feeling thing underneath the skin of my vagina. I put paw paw cream on it to see if the swelling might go down then about an hour and a half later I went to the toilet to notice it has gone purple, like a bruise.
My boyfriend and I have sex weekly usually and this has never happened.. My friend said she had something similar but no sign of bruising..
I'm in so much pain and I don't know what this is. Can someone please help?
Des_a_rae commented on Shannon79's status
1 min ago
Des_a_rae commented on Baby Noah!!
1 min ago
Shannon79 commented on Baby Noah!!
30 mins ago
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals