swollen bump near labia minora after sex
i messed around with a guy that had a mysterious bump on his penis, that thought was herpes, although there was NO actual unprotected penis-vagina contact... and the next day i had a red bump that hurt and bled on the bottom part of my labia minora. lets say it's like this normally () and the bump is here (,) where they come together at the bottom.. i thought it was a scratch and used vagisil wipes and the pain was gone. every now and then in the shower while shaving i would notice a strange fold when i closed my legs right on the same spot, kinda like the same bump but nothing painful. its been about 6 months and i had sex two days ago for the first time since then, and the same spot was bleeding and has been. its not too constant but it itches when i wipe after peeing, and its getting me worried. it doesnt look like the same bump from earlier but its pink and sore, could it be a tear since i didnt have sex in so long?

oh and one more thing, my normal vaginal discharge has had a somewhat iron-like smell since about 4 months ago.. but it is normal looking.

any help would be greatly appreciated, since i cant afford to go to an actual doctor.
You could have Genital Herpes, same symtoms i had pretty much. Id totally get that checked out you could be having an outbrek. If you cant aford to go to a dr to find out. see if you can get Valtrex over the counter, if it doesnt go away after a course of that then id save up and go to the dr :P
Hello Kitty.  

Everyone can afford to go to an "actual doctor".  If you can afford to put gas in your car and buy groceries,  and purchase shoes,  and buy a haircut,  you can afford a doctor.

Look in your phone directory for a minor emergency clinic - like a ProMed - and ask how much an exam would cost.  It's under a hundred bucks.

You need to see a doctor.