swollen clit & vagina lips

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

swollen clit & vagina lips

Im 17 and 2day i was getting oral from my bf & when he gives oral he likes to rub my clit really hard. A little after i noticed my clit & vagina lips were pretty swollen. It doent hurt too bad but it does hurt. Idk what i should do, im embarrassed to tell my mother because she will be disappointed & think im a *****. What should i do?? Is it just swollen because its irritated?? Idk but someone please help :'(
i think your fine.  you might have had an allergic reaction to something he ate, or like you said, it's just irritated.  if it doesn't go away and starts to get itchy and ****, go to a doctor lol...tell your mom you get bad periods or something and you want to go see a gyno about it?
Tell your boyfriend to take it easier on you - unless you like it that way.  The tissues are just irritated and swollen from the physical activity and it should go down on its own in a day or so.  I've had that happen a couple times myself and it's no fun at all to be constantly aware of your swollen parts!  Do what you'd do for any kind of injury that swells.  Take some advil and try applying a cool cloth for about 15 minutes every so often, and give your parts a rest until it goes down.
No i dnt like it but he has a habit if doing it. & i put ice on it. The swelling went down a little on the clit and the right lip but the left lip is still swolen. Do yu kno wat that means?
You need to remind your boyfriend and redirect his efforts when he starts to do something you don't like.  Most men appreciate the feedback since they really don't want to hurt their partners.  :-)

Since the swelling is beginning to go down, you'll probably be fine given some time and rest.  Just keep on doing what you're doing.  If it's not noticeably improved in a week, then you'll probably want to see your doctor.  You also might want to wear a skirt or very loose pants while you heal.  Tight jeans will only stretch out the time you heal because they restrict circulation.  Have you tried soaking in a hot bath?  By now, ice may not do much more good so a switch to moist heat could be a better option.  It increases circulation and helps the body sweep away the extra fluid that's built up down there.  Good luck!
I had sex last night and i did feel like there was a lot of rubbing while it was going on. i woke up this morning to get into the shower and i noticed that the left side of my clit and the left side of my vagina lip was swollen also, i am freaked out and i dont know what is wrong and i dont want to see a dr. if it is just irritated........ advice?
They become swollen after rough sex sometimes, if it gets itchy or red you probably have a yeast infection. If you don't like it rough tell him not to do it, guys aren't mind readers you need to tell them what feels good and what doesn't