swollen clit & vagina lips

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

swollen clit & vagina lips

Im 17 and 2day i was getting oral from my bf & when he gives oral he likes to rub my clit really hard. A little after i noticed my clit & vagina lips were pretty swollen. It doent hurt too bad but it does hurt. Idk what i should do, im embarrassed to tell my mother because she will be disappointed & think im a *****. What should i do?? Is it just swollen because its irritated?? Idk but someone please help :'(
i think your fine.  you might have had an allergic reaction to something he ate, or like you said, it's just irritated.  if it doesn't go away and starts to get itchy and ****, go to a doctor lol...tell your mom you get bad periods or something and you want to go see a gyno about it?
Tell your boyfriend to take it easier on you - unless you like it that way.  The tissues are just irritated and swollen from the physical activity and it should go down on its own in a day or so.  I've had that happen a couple times myself and it's no fun at all to be constantly aware of your swollen parts!  Do what you'd do for any kind of injury that swells.  Take some advil and try applying a cool cloth for about 15 minutes every so often, and give your parts a rest until it goes down.
No i dnt like it but he has a habit if doing it. & i put ice on it. The swelling went down a little on the clit and the right lip but the left lip is still swolen. Do yu kno wat that means?
You need to remind your boyfriend and redirect his efforts when he starts to do something you don't like.  Most men appreciate the feedback since they really don't want to hurt their partners.  :-)

Since the swelling is beginning to go down, you'll probably be fine given some time and rest.  Just keep on doing what you're doing.  If it's not noticeably improved in a week, then you'll probably want to see your doctor.  You also might want to wear a skirt or very loose pants while you heal.  Tight jeans will only stretch out the time you heal because they restrict circulation.  Have you tried soaking in a hot bath?  By now, ice may not do much more good so a switch to moist heat could be a better option.  It increases circulation and helps the body sweep away the extra fluid that's built up down there.  Good luck!
I had sex last night and i did feel like there was a lot of rubbing while it was going on. i woke up this morning to get into the shower and i noticed that the left side of my clit and the left side of my vagina lip was swollen also, i am freaked out and i dont know what is wrong and i dont want to see a dr. if it is just irritated........ advice?
They become swollen after rough sex sometimes, if it gets itchy or red you probably have a yeast infection. If you don't like it rough tell him not to do it, guys aren't mind readers you need to tell them what feels good and what doesn't
I had rough sex last night for like six hours and neither of  us could get wet cause we were so drunk and my clot started to get hard and I am so incredibly sore, the right lip is so swollen. The swolen ness  of my clit has gone down but the right side is so big. No itching. Advice? I've had a cold compress on it on and off all day.
EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM.
I posted recently and this was last night.. I had had rough sex and we were both so drunk, couldn't get wet, went on for like 6 hours. I woke up and my clit was hard and about half an hour later everything was severely swollen, especially the right side. It was so swollen I couldn't walk normal and I was in a lot of pain and discomfort. I wasn't itching but started to itch severely on and off. I had an ice compress held on it for hours and it helps so much please try that. Also I took cranberry extracts and used Monistat cream followed by vagisil wipes and vagisil anti itch, pain relieving cream, again followed by a wet rag or cold compress. I woke up this morning and everything is almost completely better. YALL NEED TO WAIT AT LEAST 12 HOURS. I know it ***** for I was so nervous yesterday all day it had burned when I peed and now it doesn't and I'm still slightly swolen but at least it's better!! Thought you should all know!