Women's Health Community
swollen labia manora
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

swollen labia manora

my boyfriend and i just had sex and now the right side of my labia minora is swollen and hanging out of my labia majora. it hurts and is much larger than the left side labia minora. we were kind of having rough sex, but is my body going to stay like this or will it go away?
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
me too. i dont know what to do... my bf and i just had sex and i'm so scared right now. anyone?
Blank
its gonna be fine it may go awayy but if it does not go see a doctor
Blank
r u sure it goes away ?? im onli 15 i dont look like this 4 tha rest of my life
i came in afta we fooled around n i kept feelin a rubbin so i took my trousers  off to inspect n saw i was VERY VERY swollen and stretched i dont mind the stretchin jus the swellin cuz its a bit painful now ive got a bit of extra skin
Blank
heat!ng pads warm bath w0rks
Blank
same thing happened to me yesterday. Had sex and woke up in the middle of the night  by right labia minora was extremely swollen red and hard but wasnt itchy or painful. sweeling has gone down but its still quite sensetive and red there.... REALY SCAREd  it's never happened before!!!
Blank
4642801_tn?1364037708
It's just friction burn due to lack of lubrication, and roughness. Calm down, it only lasts a day or so. I keep getting it because when we are both drunk we are slightly rougher. Hot bath and a cold compress after. x
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank