swollen labia manora

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

swollen labia manora

my boyfriend and i just had sex and now the right side of my labia minora is swollen and hanging out of my labia majora. it hurts and is much larger than the left side labia minora. we were kind of having rough sex, but is my body going to stay like this or will it go away?
Avatar n tn
me too. i dont know what to do... my bf and i just had sex and i'm so scared right now. anyone?
its gonna be fine it may go awayy but if it does not go see a doctor
r u sure it goes away ?? im onli 15 i dont look like this 4 tha rest of my life
i came in afta we fooled around n i kept feelin a rubbin so i took my trousers  off to inspect n saw i was VERY VERY swollen and stretched i dont mind the stretchin jus the swellin cuz its a bit painful now ive got a bit of extra skin
Avatar n tn
heat!ng pads warm bath w0rks
same thing happened to me yesterday. Had sex and woke up in the middle of the night  by right labia minora was extremely swollen red and hard but wasnt itchy or painful. sweeling has gone down but its still quite sensetive and red there.... REALY SCAREd  it's never happened before!!!
It's just friction burn due to lack of lubrication, and roughness. Calm down, it only lasts a day or so. I keep getting it because when we are both drunk we are slightly rougher. Hot bath and a cold compress after. x
KTowne, and Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
KTowne 5 more sleeps!!! :):) Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals