swollen perineum, itching anus
My perineum and anus are itchy, and my perineum feels a little swollen.  I'm not sure, as I've never really looked at it before.  I went to a doctor a while ago complaining about lower stomach pains, and was diagnosed with internal hemorrhoids.  I took the prescription suppositories (Anusol) that was prescribed, but it didn't really help.  Now, I feel pain occasionally, but it is the itching that is really bothering me.  I looked for external hemorrhoids, but couldn't see any.  Please help!  Thank you.
Have you tried an epson salt bath??  I heard that helps.
Last month I had those same symptoms, I now have blisters on my anus and they are very itchy... I was treated for a UTI and now being treated for a Yeast Infection... I also had a blood test done and it came back positive for Oral Herpes and Negative for Genital Herpes... Did you ever figure out what it was??  I also have had Hemorroid issues in the past but the Hemorroid creams have not worked this time around!!!  Any suggestions??
I am having same symptoms ! the itching of the Perineum and anus is on and off..and when it gets really itchy the Perineum gets bit red and swollen. I thought it might be thrush so I tried caneston thrush treatment, but that didnt change anything, I really hope it isnt an STI, Ive only had sex with my current  partner ...Does nayone know what it is??
Lichen sclerosus: Symptoms and treatments  this is what you may have.  Look up seniltre lichens sclersus.  A simple topical onitment (prescription) may help
senile lichen sclerosus: Symptoms and treatments
5jb
My problem is slightly different, it's not about childbirth, and not about any recent sex, since that has not happened for quite a while now unfortunately, it's just that i felt a burning sensation after urinating and on checking it feels like a little slit in the area, but it's very painful.