swollen red hands
Today I noticed my right hand getting more and more red, and now feels swollen and tight when I close it.  I recently started taking albuterol inhaler, and amoxicilan, for a respatory infection brought on by allergies.   The closest thing I can find on the side effects of the drug is high blood pressure.  I can not however find symtoms of high blood pressure??? Can the hand swelling be a side effect of high blood pressure? I am stopping taking the inhaler because its making me cough like crazy.  Has any one had this experience taking this drug? Or does any one know what could cause the swelling and redness in my hand?
Hypertension (high blood pressure) is often called the "silent killer" because in many causes people DON'T have any symptoms.  However, headaches, dizziness and blurred vision can be associated hypertension.

I would absolutely go back to the doctor TODAY, regarding what you have posted here!  You could be having an allergic reaction to one of your medications (the antibiotic or the inhaler) - which can be very serious.  It is also possible this is a new "symptom" of your illness.  At the very minimum, call your pharmacist ASAP and explain what has happened - they will be able to give you advice (they will likely recommend you go straight to the doctor).

Take care, and keep us posted.
When I became allergic to penicillin, the first symptoms I had and ignored were swollen hands and feet with some redness.  This went on for about a week before I had a major allergic reaction.  I had taken penicillin dozens of times before during my life with no problems, so I didn't recognize that it could be a penicillin allergy.  

Be cautious.  Ask your doctor.  Have Benadryl readily available until you get this figured out, b/c if this is an allergy, literally ONE more dose could be the one where you get a major, classic reaction.