swollen vagina lips

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

swollen vagina lips

ok i recently had sex last night and we used a condom and such but like half way during the sex i realized i was starting to swell down there, today i am in extreme pain and can barely walk, it hurts so bad i have never seen anything like this, i need help any tips that might bring down the swelling i am am in extreeeeeeeme pain,, i am to embaressed to talk about it to anybody
some help me
thx
well first off you SHOULD NOT be embarrassed, second, did you use a condom or did he "do it" inside of you? sometime latex condoms can be irritating and some are allergic to latex. also, sometimes the males ejaculation is also irritating to us. i may need more info in order to help ya out. otherwise maybe you are on the brink of a yeast infection?
sorry, its late for me and i didnt see in your post that you did say you used a condom. you may be allergic to latex? do you normally use them or is this something new? whats different here?
Try putting an icepack wrapped in a washcloth in your undies to help reduce the swelling. It will help with the "burn" feeling. It may be latex related, or the lube on it. Hard to say. Good Luck!
Ice pack works wonders. I tend to get swollen from time to time so I bought the football icepack from walmart you put in your lunch pack. They have all kinds but that shape is perfect that that spot. good luck with the sweeling. I agree, latex allergy, probaly that spermicide. That stuff can really cause some problems with allergies. Good luck.
Hello, I noticed we have the same problem. What are you doing for it..Itd be great if i can talk to you or something about it. If you would like i will give you an email or something or my sn for IM. Get back to me.
ha glad to know i am not the only one out there with this problem, its now my third day and its getting better, i went to the store figured it might be a yeast infection and got some medicine for it since then its been doing alot better but it does still hurt, altho i have never had a yeast infection i think the sex just irritated it more who knows, i also went to the doctor to test for any STDs and such but came up negitive for all of it *thank god* the ice pack does help alot
thank you guys for ur suggestions<333
VAGINASAUROUS-are you serious with that name>?
i have had these "swollen vagina" symptoms on and off for two months now.  i also went to the ob-gyn and came up negative on the tests. i had oral-sex about two months ago, so it seems like perhaps it's related to that, but i haven't had intercourse during this time, so the latex explanation doesn't fit for me.  i'm wondering if anyone has experienced these symptoms unrelated to intercourse, like myself, and if anyone has been able to help you understand why.  it's uncomfortable and icing was uncomfortable as well.
omg...im glad im not the only one....It hurts so bad!!! what else could it be?? im going to the doctor in 2 days, but it burns and hurts..and its very swollen i cant even walk around...help
For the last week or so my vagina has been sore after me and my boyfriend have sexs. I just figured that I was tight from doing keagles all the time but it still hurts after sex or when we initiate sex later again the same night.Do you know why thsi is is? Also, my vagina has been itching badly the last couple of days and Ive been having discharge that looks like cottage cheese but has no distinctive smell. I figured that the itching was caused by my needing to shave again, but then discharge came and i figured maybe a yeist infection.I bought some monistat 7 today. I showered and used it, but after using it my vagina lips swelled up and that has never happened before from using yeist infection cream. Its happened after rough sexs which is normal.But, do you have any idea why my lips swelled after using the infection cream? Is it supposed to burn and itch as well?
the same thing happened to me with my ex boyfriend and i thought he was cheating on me and gave me an STD so i went to the doctor and he tested me and i was clean, and he said it was probably just friction.. which caused irritation down there and it swelled up and felt like an STD but wasnt.. you should still go get tested anyway, but if you used a condom there should be no worries !!
im really embarassed to talk to anyone about this..
i was out lastnight with my boyfriend and we were "fooling around" as you'd call it..
and even before we attempted to have sexual intercourse my "lips" swelled up really bad..
icame home and iced it but the swelling never went down .. even though it hasnt been 12 hours since this happened.. im really worried.. what could this be ?
OMG I get the same thing, when having sex my left vagina lip swells up....not all of it just a small section of it, it makes sex really hurt and sometimes i have to stop. Im on the pill too and dont use condoms as theres no point...weve both been checked and we don't have any STD's. Sometimes we have quicky's and he doesn't even touch me down there and it stil happens. I have been to the doctors a gynacologist you name it i have been and i'm so angry and SHOCKED that NON OF THEM CAME UP WITH ANY ANSWERS!!!!!
This problem has been with me for about two years now and it's tearing our relationship apart as sex isn't great for me because of it.
When i seeked help they all said the same thing....maybe it's a reaction to something.....i don't have any reactions to any substance, i use aqueaus cream which is the mildest cream you could ever use,(which they suggested) and i even wash with it. So it can't be that as it doesn't swell when i wash my vagina with it only when i have sex.
they say maybe it's because theres too much friction.....but it's not because no matter how much lube we use i still get it.
They say maybe it's  a STD.....but ive been tested for all STD's about three times by different people and even had an aids test.....they all come back clear!!!
Please help me too, what ever you find let me know cause i really want to come to the bottom of this and try to help prevent it from happening. Maybe it's cancer, maybe it's another disease?
I don't know but im desperate for an answer.

man.. i have been reading these comments other girls have left and have very similar pains at the moment my left vagina lip is realy bad swolen it hurts realy bad i can hardly walk. I feel realy sick to my stomach and been running a fever also... is there any over the counter medicine for this??
I have the exact same problem only I haven't been sexually active for about two months now and I got what i think is a yeast infection but when i used the infection cream it made my vagina lips swell up and i can hardly walk it hurts really bad tell me what you did for your problem please I am out of solutions.
Maybe this is a stupid question but if you have a yeast infection as well as using the cream if you cut out yeast from your diet would this help lower your chances of getting another yeast infection?\

I don't think it is the way it works though cause your vagina is nothing to do with your digestive track lol
Next time i have sex and it swells i'm going to try the yeast infection cream see if it helps sooth the pain and swelling
i have exaclty the same problem.. :[ my vigina (vagina) lips swell up almost everytime i have sex, it just doesnt make it fun anymore.. i am in pain during and after having intercouse... i dont know what to do, after reading all of these comments i am thinking i have a yeast infection, but how do you get one? i dont quite understand?
this happened to me last night. my bf and i had sex and during the intercourse i was in so much pain. after i had noticed that my right lip was swollen. i cant same to understand what the problem is. my bf and i get into many arguments due to us not having a lot of sex because when we do i start feeling a lot of pain. im going to go to the doctor in the next few days and maybe they can seem to find a solution to my problem.
I HAD SEX LAST NIGHT AND ABOUT HALFWAY THROUGH FOREPLAY I HAD MY LEFT LIP OF MY VAGINA SWOLLEN, WE WEREN'T EVEN IN THE MOMENT YET AND IT HAD BEEN AWHILE THAT I HAD HAD SEX....THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS MY THONG, THE ALCOHOL I DRANK, OR HIM JUST TOUCHING ME AFTER I GOT HOME I PUT AN ICE PACK ON IT AND THE SWELLING WENT DOWN IN THE MORNING BUT IT WAS VERY PAINFUL. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME EVER THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME? WHAT IS IT? I'M GOING TO THE DOCTOR THIS NEXT WEEK TO GET CHECKED FOR ANY STD'S BUT I DON'T THINK THAT IS THE PROBLEM....COULD IT HAVE BEEN THE ORAL SEX THAT IRRITATED IT, HIS FACIAL HAIR OR ME BEING DRY I DUNNO? BUT I AM STILL IN PAIN AND IT LOOKS ULY :( I'M TERRIFIED OF THIS HAPPENING AGAIN. ANY HELP?
ok so we all have the same problem of swollen lips. but who has gotten seen for it? i saw the first few responces for the ice packs but its not helping yet......lips are fricken huge. i just want to know how yall go about your days with the swelling and burning?
hi so i just got home and me and a friend had sex.  when we were doing it it started hurting all of a sudden and i wasn't wet anymore.  i took a shower to see if it would help and it wouldn't.  my left vaginal lip is swollen and when i used the bathroom it burned so bad!  im so scared.  i dont know what to do.  this has me crying.  someone please help me!!! im so freaking scared right now!!
Hi I really need to fix this problem as its wrecking my relationship!
PLEASE HELP!!!...

First of all im 18.. i have been sexually active since i was 15 i have slept with 3 people one being my boyfriend (now) of 1yr.. i am on the birth control pill i have been for since i was 16. In about september/ October of 2006 it started to hurt after sex, My vaginal lips woud get swollen and quite tender, and a bit red, we used to have sex once a day tho this changed to twice a week.. I skipped my period for 2 months in november and december. In between those two months i started to get really itchy down below, stinging a bit, a swallen vagina and really watery discharge with occasional cheesey lumps it was a creamy light yellowy/ greeny colour it was really painful and irritating.. i told my mum and she said it might be thrush and to get canasten cream at the pharmacy.. he gave me a 6 day treatment to which i used an applicator to put the tablet like things inserted in  my vagina.. i only used 3 because it cleared up.  about a month later i started to get the same thing again so i used the other three. now its gone.. i had my first period just frinsh since the time i skkipped it.. and last night i had sex with my bf for the first time in a while and it hurt me but i didnt want to say anything because hes getting angry, and its now a day later and im still quite swollen and i have 2 tears near my vaginal opening between that and my anus.. its really tender and stings.. and afterwards i have sex it burns
Any ideas whats worng??
i am sick of not being able to have sex like i used to and enjoy it!
i have never had a papsmear
and my partner doesnt wear a condom..
I NEeD HeLP!

i ToOK My BoYFRiENdS ViRGiNiTyy aNd LaST MoNDaY WaS HiS FiRST TimE HaviNg sEX WiTHOuT a CoNDoM HeS a LiTTLE ROuGh WiTH FoREPLaY sO WhEN I HaD aN iTCh ThE NExT DaY I JuST FiGuREd iT WaS FRoM THaT aNd iGNOrEd iT. ThEN oN THuRSDaY wE HaD sEX WiTHOuT a CONdOM aGaiNN aNd EvERYTHiNg wEnT WElL TiLL THaT NiGhT WhERE i HaD ThE WORST iTCH DOwN THeRe i HaD ReMeMbeRED SeEiNg a CoMMERCiaL FoR VaGiSaL sO FRiDaY I WEnT aNd GoT SOmE BuT iT DiDnT HeLp i sTiLL HaD ThE iTCh fRiDaY NiGhT I COuLDnT EvEn SLEeP n i HaD a PhOTo SHoOT THaT SaTurDaY EaRLy MoRNiNg sO I NEEDED THE ITCH TO GO AWAY!! bEiNg THaT GOOGLE kNOwS EvErYTHiNg i GOoGLE "VaGiNa iTCh" aNd yEaST iNFEcTiON aND baCTeRiaL iNFEcTioN CamE uP AnD BOTh oF ThEM SaiD To PuT a LiTTLE BiT oF SaLT iN a CuP oF WaTER aNd PuT YOuR FiNGER iN ThE WaTER ThEN iN YOuR VaGiNa FoR aBOuT TeN SeCoNDs! i DiD THaT FoR aBOuT THrEe TimEs iN ThE MoRNiNg aNd aT NiGhT aNd iT HELPED TREMENDOUSLYYY!!! ToDaY HOwEvER WhEN I DiD iT THiS CoTTaGE CHEeSe lOoKiNG THiNg CamE OuT! iTs NoT My DiSSCHaRgE iTs JuST iN My VaGiNaa i DOnT kNOw iF THaT MEaNs i HavE a YEaST iNFEcTioN FoR SurE Or THaTs BaCTeRia oR LeFT OvEr SaLT ! aND NOw My VaGiNa LiPs ArE a LiTTLE SWoLLEn i HavE kNOw iDEa wHaT To dO! AnY iDEaS?
OK..heres my deal.I hvae a bf ..and i was a virgin wehn we met,so i got him tested before our fisrt time and results came out good.But after our fourth time together my lips got really swollen especially on the right side and burns wehn i pee,i bleed a lil ,and it hurts aloT! i ahve no cottage cheese looking discharge  or distinct smell.and that was about seven months ago. Since then  it has been happening i thought i might be alergic (allergic) to condoms,but it happens even when we dont use one. Thought it might be intercourse but it happens even with just touching .I went to the doctors first thought it was a urinary tract infection then a yeast infection ,and i thought it might a side affect from the birth control im using but the doc said it couldnt be. the doc said i might too much friction and try using lube..but i havent yet..do you have any suggestions on what lube to try ?..any advice would help ..please! i really dont wnat this to ruin my relationship =(
hey lube would probably help, i just use one from woolworths supermarket its next to the condoms- the brand is ansell and its a clear pump bottle with an orangy/yellowy background which makes the lube look that colour but its clear..- sorry if that just confused you haha but yeah try that!
Ok Hun. You said that yall use a lubricant. i would be willing to bet that you have a reaction to whatever kind of lube yall are using. the first time i ever experienced the swelling was after using a lube. i havent used it since and didnt have the swelling again until i started to use a new/different condom than i had been using. i believe that a lot of women have reactions like this to certain kinds of lubes. maybe you should try different kinds or if it persists try doing it without synthetic lubes. your body produces its own you just have to have a lil forplay to get it started. hope everything gets better for you.
MY LiFE WAS GOiN ALL GOOD THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN  THiS BURN WiLL COME TO MY CHEST LiKE A COMPLETE SHOCK WOULD MAKE ME DiZZY COME TO FiND OUT iT WAS ACiD REFLEX I WAS SO SCARED I WAS SCARED TO EVEN GOT TO SLEEP AT NiGHT I WAS REALLY STRESSED OUT AND I WAS REALLY HAViN PANICS ATTACKS THEN ONE DAY I WAS IN MY AUNTS CAR I WAS CHEWING ON A PLASTIC FORK THEN THE TIP OF THE FORK BROKE OFF THEN I MADE A MISTAKE AND SWALLOWED iT THE FORK WAS STABBiN ME iN Mii NECK AND MADE Mii NECK SWOLE i WENT TO THE DOCTOR AND THEY GOT iT OUT I HAD HUGE PANICS ATTACK THEN THE NEXT WEEK THE WHOLE RIGHT SIDE OF MY BODY FELT SWOLE ARE EITHER  NUMB I CANT TELL BUT iTS ONE OF THOSE TWO I STARTED FEELiNG PAINS IN MY BODY I ALSO FELT VIBRATION IN MY RIGHT LEG AND JUMPING IN MY BODY THEY TELL ME iTS FROM ME WORRYiNG AND HAViNG THOSE PANiCS ATTACKS WHAT DO YOU GUYS THiNK...I WENT TO THE DOCTOR
My friend is experiencing thee symptoms and I am trying to help her and none of you know what this **** is. You are not helpful so there is not point of this site!
my left lip has also become hard and swollen following sex with my boyfriend last night.  reading about it on the internet i am starting to think that is related to the bartholin gland. we have one of these in each lip, and they are responsible for lubricating the area for sex.  they are stimulated to produce lubricant during arousal.  i think that rough sex/rough oral can cause a kind of trauma to the tissue and this affects the bartholin gland, leading to some kind of obstruction and ultimately the hard swelling.  i am trying an icepack on it at the moment to see whether that works.  i will also try a warm sitz bath as this is recommended on certain sites.  
last year i had surgery on a cyst that developed on the left side (same boyfriend.. too much hard sex... you'd think i'd have learnt my lesson).  anyway that was different to this, but i think the fact that it is on the same side indicates a link.  anyway, i am not too concerned yet.  i will give it a few days to see if the swelling subsides, and if not go and see a doctor.
k so lets see if anyone can figure this out....about a week ago i woke up in pain because my left lip was sooo swollen, i went to the emergency room and they told me i had some type of infection so they gave me antibiotics. I made an appt with my gyno the next day and when i woke up to get ready i went to the bathroom and fainted. I went back to emergency and he told me i had a urinary tract infection. When i went to the gyno she freaked out and tested me for std's and i have NONE. and she said i also have an olsar down there. I went to a different gyno and she told me it might be a weird case of mono or maybe herpes, so she put me on vantrax which i finished taking. I started icing for like 4 days straight and the swelling went down but just today the WHOLE thing was swollen, like everything including my clit, which is just weird. So basically everything they've tested me for I don't have and no one can tell me what it is....
oh yah and i haven't had sex in like 1 month or done any foreplay or anything! and they told me it looked really bruised down there?
hi
i'm kinda suffering the same thing but mine is both my lips! and it is so painfulll and they are so swollen! i dont know what to do. it happened straight after having sex with my boyfriend! i've tried the ice pack, but nothing so far!
i cant walk! how long is this going to last??? im so scared!!
one nite a friend of mines had came over. its been awhile since we had sex so we thought we should have it since its been awhile. well he used a condom and everything felt right that nite. but the next morning i had a little itch; and the it went to burning when i pee. i though maybe i was allergic to the condom. but tha past days it kept getting worse and worse. my ex had came in from college [different boy] && its been awhile since he had any so i decided to give him some even thou i was kinda in pain. while we were having sex tha pain had started increase and burn more to tha fact that my vagina was going dry; and hard for him to get it in. we finally stopped. then i noticed that when i walked something felt strange. i went to tha bathroom and noticed that not only was i sore but my right vaginal had swollen soo bad that it was poking out. i figured it would just go down the next day but it didnt. my ex came over that morning so we could make love once again b4 he went back to skool. we did but i then noticed afta sex my lips had went down bak to tha normal size but it had burned very bad. i was thinking maybe it was jus puss in it and he bust it during sex. they stayed the right size but i still had a very bad itch and it burned when i wash myself in the shower. do you have any suggestions to what it might be?
I'm swelling on the inside as well as the on the outside. After me and my hubby do it my lips usually do swell but it goes away after a while but now that its on the inside its not going away as easy. I just want to know if anyone else gets swollen on the inside to
Yep, im swollen now and it almost  feels like i have a lump on the side but im pretty sure its just extremely swollen. I got a yeast infection, used the cream and it totally f'd me up!!! Swollen and itchy and pain and cramps. I was allergic to the cream so i got Diflucon (a one day pill prescription) and its getting better. Still crazy swollen . SUCKS
J
still swollen you say? all of you ladies with swelling on one or both sides of your vulva should get in to see a doctor! sitting there in pain is NOT worth it! i have the extremely painful swelling as i sit here writing this, and have had it before not two months ago. it's something called a bartholin cyst. a bartholin cyst is a gland in women that provides the lubrication used in sex. any blockages in the ducts will prevent fluid from draining, which causes the cyst. the treatments vary, but you MUST see a doctor, sometimes these things will go away, but even if it does go away, more often than not it will come back, but like i said before, it's not worth it to sit in pain, don't be embarrassed!  it's not the most common thing in the world, it is said to happen to girls in their twenties, which makes sense because i'm 20, but virtually it's not that big of a deal. the common treatments for the bartholin cyst is a simple round of antibiotics, or sometimes a small "surgery" is needed to help drain you. i've had the surgery and will probably have it again today, which means a few days of bed rest and lots of lortab. the surgery is unpleasant, but it's far less worse than sitting on the computer with a throbbing pain down below!
Okay, so basically.. My mom thinks I'm still a virgin, but uhmm yahh thats not true lol.. I want to go to the doctor because the left lip is swollen and around the hole is a bit red. I'm not sure if it's a yeast infection from the intercourse that I just recently had, or if its the tampons I've been using, because they're scented. I want to tell my mom I think I might have a yeast infection, but can you even get one without being sexually active? I want to give her an excuse to get it checked out, but still want to keep the fact that I'm not a virgin anymore from her. I'd really appreciate it whoever can tell me.
Thanks =]
I had Sex Today and immediatly after my left lip Was EXTREEEEEEEEMELY Swollen :(  it os not itchy but is really uncomfortable and quite painfull . I am almost definetly sure it is not an STI but i am really worryed incase i have a bartholin cyst and need surgery. My mum knows i am having sex but as i am only 16 she is not exactly extaic about it , so i am worryed about trying to make excuses to go to the doctors ect .
Please Helpp :( !
x
Ok, im on the Nuva ring, and it has been sliding down and making me very uncomfortable, me and my boyfriend both virgins when we met havent been using condoms,... well a few days ago after sex, my vagina was a little irritated but it wasnt a big dealm then yesterday and today when he came over its very tender..., he said it wasnt that red but it hurts when we attempt to have sex, it hurts when i sit, but im not in horrible pain, but its still uncomfortable.  Any ideas? Its been 2 days since the pain increased, and i dont know if i should put any cream on it or vaseline or something?  Im thinking its friction... but i dont know.  Help please?
From last October all of a sudden my lips itiches a lot. theres a little dischage and my lips swells huge. i have sex like once a month but this happens even when i'm not having sex. i don't know what the **** is happening. it happens to me for a few days and then disappears again. i have no clue what is going on. by the time i make an appointment with the doctor, all these goes away. i tried several times. someone HELP!!!
yeah, um, i'm only ffifteen and my parents are super strict and i cannot inform them of my...er experiences without getting kicked out...but i had sex, didnt use a condom (shame shame) and i'm super super swollen...it looks so weird. I have to wear dresses because it looks like i have a bulge, and it's insanely painful. i've been trying wet wash cloths all night, same with ice...is there anything else it can be??? i'm already a paranoid person to begin with, so i would be pleased as punch if you could give me a little more info?????
I read almost all of these stories and not one person said that they were test for bv (bacterial vaginitis) it is similar to a yeast infection.  

This is not always caused from sex, maybe u used some soap when bathing, and thru sex is when it irritated it to make it itch.  Then u scratched it which caused vaginal swelling later and that is why it burns when u urinate.  Use a cold rag to help relieve the swelling and the burning, do not use soap, pat instead of rubbing, all of these things cn make it better.  1 in 5 woman have bv. (including me) but i do not get problems alot, i used shower gel from the dollar store when we ran out of soap, when i got in from work in the morning my husband and i had sex which irritated me.  still need to see a dr, they can prescribe meds.  do not eat sugar, even fruit.
Thank goshh im not the only one.
sometimes when my boyfriend and me have sex or he fingers me hard it swells big time and hurts and burns and i get so mad and embarrassed.
i dont know what it is but thank god to your stories it sounds like its not an std. i cant go to the doctor though. my parents cant ever know ive had sex. ive stopped doing it because im not guna have it happen again its too much stress.
any advice on what i should do, because if its a cyst i want to go to the doctor. but i cant.
my parents just cant know.
Hi.. well see.. I'm 14.. and I'm not a virgin.. but last night me and a friend got a little... happy... and so he fingered me.. but thats all.. I didnt have a problem untill like 1 hour ago... it just itched so bad on the inside of my left lip... so of course i scaratched it.. and after awhile I noticed it swelling... I mean its huge.. it wont close and it feels like it could bust at anytime. it doesnt really hurt but it feels really weird when i walk around... idk what this could be and im scared.
Can Someone Help Me Please!
I'm 15 and I'm A Virgin And I Think I Have A Yeast Infection
And There's a olsar, im so SCARED

Help Me!!
Will I Be ok? Im not going to see a doctor, im scared!
Help!
I have had the same problem off and on with the vaginal lips swelling after sex or foreplay, and it is very painful. The only advice I can offer is that I started using a water-based lubricant on the inside and the outer lips and it pretty much stopped the problem. It seemed to be mainly from the constant friction that they swelled up. I would become "wet
" on my own, but not enough apparently. The lubricant made it so that there was not so much friction, and the swelling stopped. Even with a condom, it will swell, almost more actually, so I use lube on that too. Maybe try that and see if it helps at all. Just keep it from getting dry so that it's not pulled too much during sex.
I did not have any sexual intercourse and i woke up this morning and noticed that my vagina was a bit swollen. the swelling has increased and is now spreading upwards. im scared. what is happening?
ok im going to be very specific my boyfriend was fingering me last night and was rough if u wanna call it and today when i took a shower my right side was a lil swollen...i cant go to the doc. right now...no money! juss wanna make sure its normal and i haven't been touched in 5 months..so maybe its that but i wanna make sure! cuz im pretty sure it was bc he was a bit rough and im tiny
yesterday my boy toy & i were  messing around we did have intercoruse & now my whole intire right-side of my "you know what" is completly black&blue and swollen, from the front to the back, im almost embarrassed to go to the doctors, im just worried it will never look the same, it is VERY tender & painful, ice is SLOWLY taking down a bit of the swelling but it still does not look anything like it is supposed too, has any one ever had this problem?
so me and my boyfriend had sex on monday and everything was fine. on the way to work after having sex i started to feel pain in my vagina and it started to  itch really bad. so when i got home i notice that it was starting to swell but not that much so  i wasnt worried. then the next day it started to get bigger and burn and itch more so i put ice on it. its now thursday and it itchs really bad and its really swollen and hard for me to close my legs or sleep because im so uncomfortable. what is my problem. i cant just tell my parents and i cant just get up and go to the doctor. please help. whats wrong.
my vagina is swollen but i didn`t have sex at all. No boyfriend , no nothing. How come my vagina got swollen?? help me!!!!!
i have been split up with my boyfriend for 2 months and last night i got an itching sensation and then all of a sudden my left lip was swollen. it looks horrible and wot makes it worse is that me and my boyfriend have decided to try agen but how am i going to have sex with him lookin like this and having a burning sensation :S help!!
i just had oral sex and before then my vagina was burning a little but after the oral ex my vagina lips are so swollen. and he stuck to see how it feels  i know im not pregnant but why is my lips so extremely swollen and it burns really bad

My daughter is 14 and has confessed to me that she has a really swollen vagina.  She has been worrying about it in silence because she is embarassed.  She said that she has had this before, and that it is so swollen now she is finding it really uncomfortable.  I am really worried for her, but she refuses to go to the GP.  Does anyone know what this might be, or has anyone experienced this kind of thing before?

thanks!
Hi girls, I had sex for the first time in a while with a new boyfriend 2 days ago and right after intercourse i went to the loo and found my lips were swollen and sore. they are still like it now and i can barely get one finger between my lips into the opening. my boyfriend is coming over tomorrow and have no idea what to tell him and how to treat this i might go into the pharmacy and see what i can get. any advice?? Ta
I do in fact have the same problem with the burning after sex and I get swollen. Use a lube if you get really sore, preferably a jelly that is thick when engaging in intercourse. If the guy is cumming in you, you may be allergic, and that can also create a perfectly moist environment for a yeast infection! Latex condoms may also irritate, I am allergic, so I would suggest sheepskin condoms... As of right now I am treating a yeast infection and that has been the problem for the burning and swelling... You may not know you have one like I did so make sure to get an exam! Symptoms include cottage cheese like discharge or light yellow, swollen vagina, and burning after sex and or while urinating. DO NOT use over the counter products for your infection like Monistat 1 Day... If you are in dire need to relieve the pain, use a 7 day because a 1 day is too strong and you will swell! Get a VAGISIL cream for itching and don't forget to get a prescription for DIFLUCAN from your dr. it works wonders!
ok so im 16 && im still a virgin && after my period which alwaiis lasts 3daiis my right lip got swollen i dont have any type of sex but for sum reason its swollen && dont wanna talk to my mom or any1 around me about it
i havent had sex in about 2 weeks, and recently my vagina lips have been very itchy and i went to the bathroom now there Extremely Large and swollen i am really scared and dont know whats going on.
im to scared to go to my GP Any Help ?
heyy every0ne im glad i researched wut im dealin with as well as every0ne on here becuz i d0nt feel so alone anym0re & the tips seem pretty helpfull .. i had sex ab0ut 4 dayz aqo no we didnt use a condon & we did qo a few r0unds i felt normal after sex like i usually do , i mean at timesz my vagina will b s0re or hurt from not having sex in a while , the penis size , or being roughh. but usually overnight or after a day ill feel ok. i had never felt a pain quite like the one on the left side of my vagina so i knew s0methin waz wr0nq & i instantly th0ught that it mightve had to do with me & my partner . i say this because he waz the sec0nd & only other partner i had been with & i had been wit my 0ther partner for ab0ut 5 yrs. never used anythin & the most i had ever qot waz two yeast infections . i been doin alot of thinking & me & my ex never went rounds he was d0wn after the first lol besideds i knew it had nothin to do with him anyway. me and my second partner recently have & then 2 dayz after i had intercourse i felt a pain d0wn in my vagina on the left i ignored it at first thinkin it would go away but it didnt. so then i looked in the mirror & sat in a tampon position & looked at my vagina i noticed it w0uld hurt even MORE wen i t0uched it & it waz qettin bigger on one side so i knew it waz swelling  .. i c0uldnt help but touch it i kno i sh0uldnt have that mightve made it swell m0re but i c0uldnt help it! i jus c0uldnt believe wut waz happening & im cryin & freakin out thinkin theas s0methin really wrong this waz the first day i felt the pain .. so i slept on it & the following m0rning it hurt so bad i c0uld barely walk , sit or even lay comfortably & my left lip was SOO swollen it waz huge it waz hurting from the top left side of my vagina .. my lip as well all the way to the anus but my anus waz fine .. i had itching but n0t all day like i had the painn :( so im sure thats because i shaved? because ive delt with yeast infections bef0re.  so that morning i sh0wered & lo0ked in the mirror i could see sucha big difference, my left side waz soo big it lo0ked funny!  so i went to the clinic & they urine tested me & said i had white blo0d cells in my urine & that it miqht be s0me kinda infection they couldnt answer about the swelling but said i had a yellowish discharge so they qave me two perscriptions to take sulfameth/trimethoprim 800/760 and metronidazole . so i qot my perscriptions ab0ut an hour after i left the clinic that day & took the pills riqht away , i noticed wearinq lo0se clothes & not havin much pressure on the vagina felt a little better as well. yesturday waz my third day with this pain & the swelling iz n0w qoin d0wn itz still a little sw0llen , in pain , and having s0me yellowish discharqe here and there. at least i can almost walk all the way normal now : ) my partner is clean hez been tested im still waiting on my results . but f0r now on i think im q0in to use condoms unless were jus doin a quickee or doin it once because i think it miqht be from wut i read at the top the sperm irritating me. during intercourse wen he w0uld qo he then would whipe & put it riqht back in and repeated this aqain & aqain he waz doin this f0r the few timez we've had sex so far . we did qo r0unds so im sure a small amount of sperm couldve caused this. but ive learned my lesson to use condoms because not using one and then dealing with these unexpected side effects makes me never wanna feel this way aqain  . im going to try to prevent me fr0m qettin anythin as much as i can & mayb limit some of the sex . well i hope i waz helpfull i took alot of time to write this because im readin & feelin bad f0r all these women so i wanna help anyway i can . thank u every0ne for ya advice & letting me read your experiences with this because noone around me knew wut i had either or how i felt , i felt soo alonee. so if anyone has s0methin simular to me , instead of it happening rite after sex . uu sh0uld get the perscriptions at a pharmacy , take them as the bottle tells u !!! then jus take care of urself ,  qet much rest thats important * seein itz hard to walk uu should keep the walkin limitedd , sh0wer & mayb wear a lightday for the yellowish stuff
I think you are very lucky that it wasnt as serious as u thought.
hi...i haven't had sex before and i have noticed that one of my lips on my vagina is swollen and the other one isn't what could this be? thankyou x
iv been having this problem for about a year now every so oftern like once a month i get really really itchy! and my dichard changes bad i been to doctors sevral times for a std test and it always been clear.
today it started again been really itchy and i noticed my left lip really swollen. i dont use condoms as iv got the implant in n me and my boyfriend both have been checked any answeres? or is it best goin to the docs?
bex
I was having the same problem with the swollen lips and itchness i've had this a few times and tryed everything.. But what i think helps the most is petroleum jelly it makes it less itchy and the discharge does not bug your lips as much.. just put some on the outsides and on the inner lips it works for me.. write back and tell me how it worked
HELP im really scared!!
i had unprotected sex about a week and a half ago with a friend of mine.. it was the first time i slept with someone other than my ex.. he was a lot bigger than my ex so it hurt a little more and i was in some pain for a couple days but then it seemed to be ok.
Now i am experiencing EXTREME pain, swelling and redness near the opening of my vagina. i am so so scared.. i dont know what to do.. i really doubt that its an infection because it seems to be the skin thats irritated..
im basically confused as to what happend.. i was fine for a week after sex and now all of a sudden it hurts.. i dont kno what to do im really scared i have an STD but i cant think of what kind of STD this would be..

Hi... i  have noticed that around my period i seem to be getting yeast infections (at least i'm pretty sure they are since the last time it did clear up with monistat)... i agree with everyone when they say that this can be painful, itchy, irritating, and yes even embarassing... i've been trying to find out more info on what causes it and what are some ways that you can get rid of it....that's why i decided to read all the posts on it in here, unfortunately, for the most part i really didn't find out a great deal of info... so i googled it... i wanted to share a few things i've learned from some other sites...i have no idea if these work or not, but i found some suggestions on ways to get rid of yeast infections.... so for those of you who are interested in learning more about this problem that affects many women i'm going to give you a couple sites to go to... i think i'm going to try some of the suggestions that are given and i'll let ya'll know how well they work or if they do...
http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/health/how-to-get-rid-of-a-yeast-infection/

http://www.getridofthings.com/get-rid-of-yeast-infections.htm

http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/yeastinfections/a/getridofyeastin.htm

http://www.candidablog.com/how-to-get-rid-yeast-infection.php

the reason i'm trying to show ya'll multiple sites is so that you'll see that many of these suggestions are offered on several different sites... also i believe that people should at least try to understand what they have before they try to treat it... obviously going to the doctor is in your best interest, but if that isn't possible there are many sites out there that offer education as well as treatment ideas for things that ale us...

http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/yeastinfections/ht/preventyeast.htm

http://www.drspock.com/article/0,1510,6235,00.html

i would highly recommend reading most if not all of the articles on these sites before you try to treat yourself...  again these are just some sites where i found info... you too can google for info... i hope some of this info will help some of ya'll who are suffering... good luck...

hi. i was reading about your situation & mine is pretty similar. my left lip is REALLY swollen & red. it hurts to walk and when i use the toilet. i just had sex for the 3rd time with my boyfriend -we used a different brand of condom... i iced it but it didnt help much. i cant tell my parents or see a doctor as i am under age and fear getting in trouble. i was just wondering if you had any suggestions to help me out or any idea of waht this could be. thankyou!
hi, em im like quite young, and i havee this.. i dunno how i got it, cuz i havnt had sex yet? ive done other stuff wif my bf, but not in a whilee, so i relle dunoo?   i asked my mum if she cud make an appointment wif my doctor, but i didnt tell her why, so she wont take mee.. can you suggest anything that it cud bee or wat i cud do. ?  it relle is painful. since i didnt know wat it was, i have put creams on itt, and i think that was a bad movee, but i need some advice, could you help me..
i talked to my doctor about this and in most cases (bc this is very common for women ages 17-30) that it is excessive blood flow that can take a fews days to go back to normal. so it causes swelling, sometimes more on one side then the other. the only thing to help it to apply something cold, like a cloth or ice pack (ice packs are preferred bc they last longer) for the swelling and to not irritate it by having sex while it's swollen or rub against it too much.  sometimes if ur pants rub on it too much while it's swollen it can make it worse. so sitting still with an ice pack it best. and there is no medicine for this and no "cure" bc its jus something that happens.
but im only 15?? So there is nothing i can do to treat it??
Well, first off, I can't help you with the problems you are currently dealing with.  However, I might be able to help with preventing some problems if you're interested in that kinda thing.  Secondly, I was trying to help my wife with some health issue some of you girls are having, but didn't have much luck.  That being said, I'm not a married lesbian, so that leaves only one other option that would let you know who I am.

I'm kinda sticking my neck out there to help pass on a good word or two by leaving a messge on a ladies site.  I waited until I was 22 y/o to have my first experience with a girl.  It wasn't easy to wait, but the wait came with many, rewards.  I'll only list a few big rewards as my time is limited.

If you're not active with your "someone special" you automatically know....

Reward 1:   you don't have to go to the doctor to get checked out.  If Drama in your own life is not your thing, then you'll appreciate the peace of mind that comes with this reward.  Plus, you won't be hurting either.

Reward 2:   you won't have to make a crucial decision if you will keep the baby, abort, or put the baby up for adoption.  And beisdes, right now, the only thing that should matter to anyone in School is "What am I going to do this weekend?"  Abortion seems to a quick fix for any accidents that may occur, but following through with this option may complicate a planned pregnancy with the one you love.

Reward 3:   Would you pay full price for a brand new car that someone else has previously owned?  How would you like to open a gift just to find out that someone else has been using it for the past 6 - 12 months?  The decisions made in your teen's - 20's will affect the type of gift you give to your future spouse.  And yes, you will pick up on what your spouse likes/dislikes when it comes to love.  Please don't be fooled like so many that you have to know what you're doing in bed before marriage.  My wife waited for me and she is doing just fine.  :)

OK... the reward....... you won't have to worry about new children coming into your life from other people than yourself.  You'll also worry less about old lovers coming around to cause problems in your marriage.  (This is assuming you find a spouse with the same qualities as yourself.  Believe me, good ones ARE out there.  Ya just have to look.  If diamonds were abundant as stones are, would you really care to have any diamonds at all?)  You also won't have to worry about the nagging question, "Did you sleep with him/her?"  OH, and the dreaded, "How many have you been with?" question will be a walk in the park compared to having to pull off your shoes and socks to count past lovers with your "little piggies" after you have just ran out of fingers to count.

As I said in opening this post, I waited until i was 22 to have my first sexual experience with a girl.  The decision was based upon promises of the above listed rewards for not fooling around prior to my teen years.  It was also based on religious principles as well.  Without such guidance, my marriage would not be as happy as it is.

It is true that guys really have a stronger apetite for sex than girls do in the teens and 20's, but it's not your responsibility to take care of their problems.... especially if it affects YOUR future with YOUR future spouse.  So please don't be pressured to do anything you don't want.  It's also true, that when you young ladies are in your 30's, your appetite for love will be the same as the boys you go to school with now.  The exception is, you'll be able to give it all to your husbands at this point.  (This is assuming you choose to marry.)  

I hope this has been a help.

A Friend
Listen: The gyno doesn't usually test for this..but there are 400-500 million cases in women a year...plus a person can be completely without symptoms (especially men). Trichmoniasis "trick" is a protozoan that is sexually transmitted. It is very common and highly contagious. It causes different kinds of discharge and sometimes the discharge can look like yeast....why?...because it throws the pH of the vagina off. Usually if you have trichmoniasis you may also have bacterial vaginosis. Most doctors will tell you they can "tell" if you have it "just by looking" but that is not always true. Symptoms, if they appear, start anywhere from 5 days up to 6 months. You bartholin's glands and skene's glands can become infected from this and swelling can be painful..especially with exercise and sex. Ureaplasma can also cause inflammation of the glands. Most doctors do not culture for this either because 70% of sexually active adults have it. But....don't let any doctor tell you these are normal. They are two of the leading causes of infertility. Trichmoniasis damages the fallopian tubes and causes ovarian cysts as well. Ureaplasma can do the same thing. Insurance covers these tests..so DEMAND that they test you for them. I was treated with 17 days of Metronozidole pills (500mg twice a day) (Flagyl) (Metogel inserts do not kill trichmoniasis). I was treated for so long because I had also developed Bacterial Vaginosis. I am feeling a world better but I am still waiting for all the swelling to subside (it is two weeks after treatment). If symptomatic trichmoniasis goes too long..it can cause cosmetic damage as well. SO GO TO THE GYNO and TAKE THIS POST WITH YOU IF YOU WANT. Good luck. OH, and BTW, your partner must be treated at the same time with the same medicine and you should not have ANY sexual relations until a week after treatment.
sooo im 14 and i just got fingered by my boyfriend, and my vagina started to kinda hurtt.
and when i went to go pee, i looked at my vagina, and like the bottom part of my vagina was REALLLYYY swolllenn, idk what its called, but its the part kinda by the clitoris but lowerrr kinda near the anus holee. and it hurts to sit and walk, and the swollen part gets stuck to my underwear. sooo does anyone know whats happingg? cause i reallllyyy wanna knowww.
PLEASEEEE. thank you.
so i had that problem and well its maybe becaause his fingers werent clean. thats what the doctor told me. she said that i had some bacteria in my vagina that was causing this. they said that anything really could have triggered it. so im guessing that you dont want your parents to know right? lol so go to a teen clinic and ask to see a doctor. make an appointment. theyll look at it and prescibe you medicine that really works.

hope that helps.
ok so when i first started having sex which was when i was 15 i'm 18 now i was fine but now whenever i use condoms like the inside of my vagina lips swell up and hurt and they swell really big i first thought it was beacuse the seconde guy i slept with went for like 5 hours but then my now boyfriend doesn't go near that long and i still swell and i have always used condoms so is it probably an allergic reaction to the latex condoms or something else??
okay so i have had sex with 4 guys and i just recently had sex last friday and ever since then i have had pain and burning in my vagina,and tonight i noticed that the lips were swelling up.i am so ******* scaredd. because i am 15.i dont know what to do i just want help i know i dont have n STD bc i have had sex wiht this guy before and i was fine after but this time its bad,plase i need advicee.if you have som email me at ***@**** do this.
I had oral sex last night, and this morning my vagina is extremely swollen and sore. My partner sucked quite a bit and was a bit rough. I've no stds and no trush (thrush) i'm just extremely swollen and sore. Anyone know how long it takes for the swelling to go down? and is there anything else i can do do bring down the swelling as well as using ice?
Answers...You can get swollen vagina lips because of numerous things.  The laundry soap, fragranced soap, irritation (rough sex), yeast infections, the list goes on.  This area is incredibly sensitive so if it is irritated your body reacts and tries to help out that area which is why all the blood rushes down there.  So how can it be prevented?  Tough to say because it is very difficult to figure out why it happened.  If you have a yeast infection; cut out sugar, yeast (breads etc) and alcohol from your diet.  Yeast thrives on sugar. If you are having sex and it starts to get dry, then either stop or add lubrication.  But remember if you are already irritated because you were hoping he would finish up while it was dry, then this lubrication at the time could irritate it more.
I read quite a few of the comments but from what I saw no one has my exact problem, my boyfriend and I had sex last night after about two weeks of not doing anything, we didn't use a condom or lube and he didn't finish either because about after 15 mins my vagina started really hurting so I looked down and it was hugeeee. It still pretty much is but I can at least close my legs for the most apart, it has happened before but we would normally would have a condom when it would so I figured that was the problem, or maybe this time it was his pubic hair brushing against my lips but either way my vagina is completely swollen. I was scared it had something to do with my internal vagina as well but when I urinated this morning it didn't burn. It's annoying and don't know what to do about it...  
This happens to me all the time, you have blocked Bartholin's glands. No big deal, you need to use a lot of soap and as hot water as you can take. MAKE SURE TO CLEAN REALLY WELL !!! After a half hour or the sweelling should go down, if not try again. Taking a bath may be best use lots of soap that you obvious ARE NOT ALLERGIC TO ! Hope this helps.
i havent even had sex im still a virgin, but can you get pregnet from him ejectulating on the outerside of your vagiina?
its been a week since i had intercourse with my boyfriend. he said he was clear and i know im clear i was tested a few weeks ago. but i have had this itching sensation where it itches super bad and it starts to burn really bad and hurting. its been going on for awhile then stopped but its back again. the last time i had it the dr said it was just an infection an gave me some vag cream and it sorta helped but not really. but i really cant stand this pain anymore an i need some help.. i cant tell my parents they dont know im not a virgin anymore. and it also hurts during an after sex.. and when i pee it burns worse than a fire would. idk what to do... i saw that some girls were sayin ice would help the swelling i have down there so im gunna try tht. but anything else would really help!!!
so my boyfriend and i just had sex tonight  and at first it was just the same routine nothing new nothing different we always use a condom and the same kind all the time  but in the middle of it i started feeling a little weird and different but i ignored it thinking to myself mayb im just not that wet until we were finished i realised that my lips were swollen it was very unsual  i started to freak all these thoughts came to me and they werent pretty i just got more scared and worried we just couldnt figure out wat went wrong?could it it have been that i wasnt wet enough?  he said it couldnt of been the condom since we always use the same kind and this has never happened so i went home and rinsed very carefully im not in any pain but it just feels very weird and uncomftorble when i walk or sit down and they are a little red too . and i been reading all the comments hoping its nothing major now knowing im not the only one makes me feel alot better the idea with the ice sounds like a good idea ill try that just hoping!
ok i have this problem too, after no intercourse or foreplay... nothing like that. but i found cortizone 10 relieves my itching and burning symptoms. try it!
Hi, umm I really need some help with this. Ok, I'm a virgin and I do masturbate however i dont stick my finger all the way up. A few days ago my bf did; he stuck his entire finger up my vagina and now i'm having some itching, sometimes a slight burning and a little pain. Whats the reason for this and how can I rectify this?
Ok, I am 34 and have run the gamut of different girlie discomforts.  Here are some things that I know.  

Birth Control pills effect your hormones, which really effect your vagina.  I went through 5 or 6 different pills before I found one that worked for me.

I had chronic yeast infections and Urinary tract infections while I was on the pill.  I got off the pill and no longer get them.  But you must figure out a different form of birth control to use. I got a vasectomy for my husband, it works wonders for me ;)

Apple cider vinegar will stop the itching from a yeast infection immediately.  DO NOT PUT IN ON FULL STRENGTH.  Pour 4 cups in a luke warm bath and sit in it.  It works wonders.

There is a product at health foods stores called acidophilus. It comes in pills, powder and liquid.  It has always cured my yeast infections.  I prefer the liquid.  A very good one is made by American Health, I like the strawberry flavor.  Buy a bottle and start drinking it. I usually take a couple of mouthfuls every 20 or 30 minutes until I feel my bowels get loose.  Then I know I have had enough.

For UTI's - Cranberry extract comes in pill forms and I usually take a couple of them every hour with a glass of water, until I can pee without any burning sensation, then I cut back to a couple every few hours. Not all cranberry pills are created equal.  I like Nature's Plus Cranberry Ultra 1000. It is a very good product.  I used to carry them with me on vacations because, for me.... Vacations=sex=urinary tract infections, never leave home without them.

As far as swelling goes, it has happened to me before off and on.  I never really figured out why. But here are some things to think about.  If you think that lube is the problem try it on yourself with out any friction.  Smear it around with your fingers wait 15 or 20 minutes and wash it off.... is there any swelling, tingling or itching?  Then try another one.  If you think it might be the condoms, try natural sheep skin condoms. They are more expensive but your vagina is worth it.

Now something most people do not talk about.... the tissue on the inside of your vagina is a lot like the tissue lining your nose.  Ever had a sore nasal passage or a pimple on the inside of your nose? Well, the same thing can happen to your vagina.  The vagina is a hot sweaty place that usually doesn't get aired out enough and it is located right next to a toxic waste dump. Keep it clean, cool and don't use deodorizers or chemicals to do that. Watch out for strong soaps.  I use dye and fragrance free laundry detergent for my underwear and never use fabric softeners.  I let them air dry.

I hope this helps.

This morning I wiped and it hurt down there and it was a whiteish yellowish discharge. A hour ago I went to check and c was everything ok and I found out that my hole looked closed and it was white and looked like the sides of it where tore. I really need help bad Iam trying to really figure out what wrong can anyone help me out
hi  im having a yellowish discharge and its not liquid its thick and abit slimy duz ny one know what could be the problem? now im aving these bumps on my butt cheek a little below my vagina can sum1 help me please please....:-(
it's either the starting of a bad bladder infection,maybe something more like an STD.I had the same problem,but mine was a bladder infection.take AZO's to help.maybe a hot bath would help.
Well I got fingerd and it's swolen do you think it will go away? In vary worried!
so i dont know whats wrong with me today out of no where my vagina started to itch like crazyn so i went and took a shower but after that i realize how swollen it is.... i didnt have sex last nigh and my husband got tested for stds about 3 months a go and he was clean so i figured i must be clean as well....  after the shower the itchin went to oway but it still very swollen down there and the ice is not working... any ideas on what is wrong wth me??? please help i hate this feeling
i also have that itchy problem down there. what medicine/ointment or wash can i buy over the counter? can you like list the brand names of those remedies/medicines? thanks!
I am 28 an dhave 4 kids (9,7,6 and 3) during the birth of my eldest i somehow got my left lip torn (there is a whole in the lip, it reminds me of someone waring VERY heavy earing and causing the skin to droop and leave a whole).  Over the past few days i have found this part to become swollen and sore, i don't think it was caused by sex, as when my husband and i have sex we are carefull not to cause it to get bigger (it has happend before years ago) i heep the arean semi clean (constanly cleaning your vigina (vagina) can infact cause you to get thrush) i have no clue as to what has caused this, nor do i know what to do to make it ease.

Does anyone have any tips for me?
I am 25 and I recently had sex with my bf. We've been together for 1/2 a year and this is the first time that it happened to me. I am freaking out and not sure what to do. I have this huge swelling on the right side of my vagina lip. It came up a day after my bf and I had sex. The thing is though, we have been active for a while and haven't happened till now. Ive been tested and came up negative. IS THERE ANOTHER EXPLANATION!?!??! ARE THERE ANY DOCTORS that visit this page that can explain this to me??? Its so big I can't even walk. PLEASE!
me and my boyfriend had sex,
and yes it was rouch, and he didnt use a condom,
because im already 2 monthes pregnant,
and i told him to pull out before that 'time' came
but the next day ive noticed that my vag started to hurt,
and started to get worse and worse.
im on day 4 now, the swelling has gone down a bit,
its not as itchy,
BUT it still hurts, and is having random discharges.
and its starting to annoy me, cuz im not sure if i have
yeast infection, vb, barthonlin cyst, or *** irretation
cuz when he pulled out, im not sure if he accidently got *** on me,
but im going to try and go to the docter tomorow, because i need to figure this out before i get my abortion ! which is next week, im only 16
that happened 2 me 2 it was a yeast infection you will be fine
i m a virgin and havent had my period yet  i masterbated (like usual)  but now it is swollen, dry and hurts my parents cant know nd i have no idea what to do   PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!
Hi I have been having the same problem for about three days now. my whole vagina area is swollen, very itchy, and burns and I have tried quite a lot of things such as ice but have had no luck. I am also struggling to find out what the cause could be because I have not had sexual intercourse for quite some time now and I don't eat much yeast. As I am only 15 I am too embarrassed to go and see a doctor and there is no one that I can really talk to. I am gettin very worried because over the last couple of days the pain is only getting worse! :(  Is there anything I could do to make this terrible pain go away?  
my vagina is swollen a bit...but no pain o itchy...abdomen a bit discomfort..i went c doc already...i scanned uterrus n ovary she said is ok.but duno y still it is discomfort..i also have yellow discharge..but i m still a virgin...can anyone let me know wat happen to me? is my cervix collaspe....i need help....
Me and my boyfriend have sex regularly and this is the 1st time we have had this problem. only 1 other time in my life has my vaginal lip's swelled. The 1st time i be-leaved i was allergic to latex sense iv always been on birth-controller but found out later it was from the condom drying out and rubbing to hard. As a tip to help until you heal is to use a ointment like Aquaphor' or Petroleum jelly when necessary. This will ease the pain from rubbing on your clothes so wear loos pants with no underwear or at least loos boxers. You will be swollen for a couple days but don't worry it will die down.
I had sex with my boyfriend about four days ago. After about 30 minutes, my vagina became sore, swollen, and itchy. If I touched it, it would be tremendously painful. I put ice on it that night and the swelling went down a little. It's still severely itchy. I've been putting Vagisil on it for the past two days but the itching has not stopped. My urine smells funny and it burns. What's going on? What can help? (My boyfriend and I do not have any STDs)
omg this is happening 2 me right now 2 and it burns and itches and hurts and my vagina is all swollon and red its terrible i asked my mom she just said it was nothing and itll go away in a few days but it hasnt and ive been using vagicil cream the strongest one and wen i put it on it burns horribly and im only 13 pllzzz help and ive never had sex or any thing pllzzz help
My boyfriend and i had sex and since that day my lips have been swollen and itchy and sometimes it burnes when i pee...i dont know what it is but i am worried...
I used a lifestyles condom a day ago I just rubbed it against my vagina by myself (I know weird )& now I am really ichy & hurts a bit I'm a little swollen I know I don't have any stds because I was just recently tested & came out negative on everything,  so what is happening?  Someone please help!! :(
Hi everyone I was reading all of these comments the other day because I was in the same position you were in. I had sex on the 19th but my vagina didnt become swollen until late morning on the 26th. I thought it would be related because of rough sex but I was told it would had swollen right after. My vagina was swollen on the right side where the labia was at. I read through the comments and googeld some stuff and thought maybe it was an yeast infection. The only symptom I was having was the swelling. It wasnt itching or burning and my discharge was normal. I was very scared an didnt know what was happening I had to wait three days until I could see my doctor. I went yesterday and was terrfied at the thought. But it turned out it was an yeast infection or vaginitist. It was a cyst I think the correct term was a bavarian cyst. It was very deep my doctor actually had togo inside me to see how deep it was. Although it was deep the type of cyst isnt anything major or deadly its very common. Its really common in my family all of the women have had them throughout their life as weel as Ovarion Cyst. I didnt think I would be going through this seeing I'm so young. I'm only 19. But anyways they said that they would have to drain it. They took me around 3 different places at the hospital (I live in Chicago) and they couldnt do it because they said they needed a cathter. Then they told me i needed to go to the E.R and the line was out the door. So I ended up going home and I was going to go in the morning. The pain was bad so my mother took some gaugs and dreched it with alcohol and epsom salt and she taped it to my vagina. It burned for a few minutes but the pain went away instantly. She did it twice more. and did it for when I went to sleep/ And when I woke up this morning THE CYST WAS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well it isnt completey gone its still draining out but you can hardley tell it was there to begin with. It mustve had drained out while I was sleep.I had a heavy flow pad on along with the gaug my mother made for me just incase it busted. We didnt think it would but it did. So I had a long three days but it paid off. Most of you have the same symptoms and all which sounds like an yeast infection I had some what of the same symptoms but my condition was totally different from an yeast infection. All I can say is dont wait to go to the doctor the suspense will kill you lol. But you would want to know what it is as soon as possible just to be safe. I hope my story helps someone. I will be checking back on this site to see if anyone is in help.
i have the same problem but i have had yeast infections before but i have never had my right lip swell and hurt...

but things that help a yeast infection besides monistat
are first dont drink or eat a lot of sugar drink lots of water
second you can eat garlic or you can put garlic inside of you for
a few minutes this might fell uncomfortable but it helps
and you can also dilute some APPLE cider Vinegar (not white, white feeds the yeast) put the vinegar water solution on a rag and hold it n your vagina for 5 minutes do this 2 or 3 times a day and it will make it better... another thing
and yes i know this sounds gross but if take PLAIN yogurt not flavored and put some on a pad and sit with it for 20 mins a few times the good bacteria will help fight the yeast also eating yogurt helps to fight it!!!

someone help me i am only  and i have to go to school tomorrow i dont know what to do so i looked it up but all u people say it is from having sex but i never had it like i said i am only 14. i was laying in my bed and could not sleep. i rolled over and it felt like something was pinching me so i went to the bathroom and cheack and nothing was there i got really scared so washed up but it just got worst it started getting really itchy and i cant walk :( idk what to do to make it go away
i do have also this problem. it itch like hell. my thing was swollen in the left labia and its lips. i feel that makes it more itchy was my discharge that is more like watery.. i wash it evrytime i pee. and whenver it itch with ph-care with warm water. it helps a litle bit but after few minutes it starts to itch again. i saw also when i tried to open my thing that there was a small meat_like bumps in the midle upper hole of my vagina.. it doesnt hurt but just itched. i tried to cure it with yughort and garlic but  just painful and heal the itched and comes back again "the itch". im 25 years old now and not sexually active. its feels so aweful.,. cant sleep right and my anxiety become more  higher and higher. please help!!!
yeah i have the same problem. me and my boyfriend had sex and this is or 3rd time. the other two were fine. but i noticed after we had sex that i wasn't really wet. and when i got up this morning my vag hurt and there was clumpy discharge. it doesnt smell. so i think it might be a yeast infection. i don want to say anything to my boyfriend but i was also thinking that i could have an allegry to condom because he has a variety pack thing so it could be that kind. i dont know i'm kinda scared and because the first time we had sex it was in janary and the condom broke but he said that he pulled out before he cummed and i saw it so i believed him. then i got my period which was goo. but then  when i got my period next it was long but light so i was freaking out please someone help
i too am experiencing this problem. Have any solutions worked for anyone? what is it? it is so uncomfortable. I am 22 and sexually active. i know i am not allergic to latex. i too have meat like bumps in the middle of my vaginal hole and my vaginal lips are swollen. could it be affecting me inside too? i also have cottage cheese like discharge but it doesnt smell and it is very itchy. im really scared that something is wrong. please help?
okay i havent had sex in months but every since yesterday one side of my vagina lips have began to hurt and it hurts veryyyyyyy bad im in so much pain its so hard for me to walk and now the other side is starting to swell..what should i do????
 swollen started after  shaved since den the goes nd come,last three weeks  traveled 4  exams takin with sme antibiotic drugs which went in 1 week two days back  came bck frm  exams 2 see  fiance and when we were about 2 make love  noticed a swollen n  vagina again afta it left 3weeks ago notwithstandin we made love but afta d lovemakin it gut bigger.its been makin me uncomfortable bcouse wit d swollen there sex would not be enjoyable.pls advice me on wat 2 do.
Um..kinda weird but i had sex with 3 guys in 2 days ...2 guys on 1 day(tuesday) and then another guy the next day(wednesday).Me and the guy i had sex with on wednesday had sex 1 time with a condom then we kept stopping and starting sex over without a condom,the guys on tuesday was with condoms.The day after my vagina felt really irratated but i didnt pay it any mind i just kinda thought it was because i was having alot of sex,but now its almost a week since that happened and my vagina has become irratated,it burns when i pee,and my right vagina lip is swollen.Im not sure if i have an STD or what it might be...Can someone please help me,im really nervous right now ..
I'm having the same issue but me and my husband don't use a condom I would like to know why this happens and what causes it ? It really hurts !
I think all of us girls get swollen bc thats how it works from something being in there for awhile. I dont think its a problem bc after reading how many people say its the "same thing" bc if you think about it, your sensative and after sex most of the time it swells or being played with it swells then to... Idk thats what i think bc its being stretched more than usual. I hope I Help!!
I have some Vagina itch on and off for very long time and have kept away from sex for around 6 months... I have come to think that the itch is a yeast infection and I cut having dairies. After cutting dairies for a month the itch went away gradually. But I started to get cheese and some creme cake and now it is back since last week.

I will see a doctor for being tested towards yeast and allergies. Any ideas what can NHS does and what should I ask them.
ohhh myyy. well last night me and my boyfriend DIDN'T have sex, he just ate me out for almost  an hour! i think that is the reason but it's swollen up SO bad but i'm not too sure. i have no idea what to do. i was freaking out and i got in the bath tub and soaked hoping that the swelling would go down, but it didn't :\ this morning it went down a little but it's still swollen! help :(
I am a 31 year old female. My mons pubis (the fatty part above the lips) has been swollen and sore the past couple of days. It is very troubling. It is not sex related. I was out partying with friends one night, and the next morning I woke up in agony. I figure that I either banged it on something, or there is some type of infection. I have no vaginal symptoms such as itching or discharge. But to be safe, I am taking extra vitamin C and garlic to fight infection. I know there are lymph nodes in that area, and pain and swelling could be due to swollen lymphs. It is frustrating and I don't want to go to the doctor's for this. Hope it goes away!
hi i had sex sunday morning and half way done i started to notice it was swollen but i thought itvwould go away like the past times and well ive been in pain and well i justt really need to know if its something seriouse im getting worried and well we didnt use a condom and he didnt *** in me or on me
So i just had sex and it welled up during it really bad i started ithching on my legs and on the lips then it swelled....i got scared when he touched it it would hurt and liquid would make it hurt im on the shot and i dont use a condom..im scared i live with my gm and i dont wanna tell her whats going on if anyone has any info please email me ***@****
okay so i have a bit of a situation. me and my boyfriend had sex about a month ago and my lips were fin then. about a week after i got home (we were on a trip together. we live in different states...) i started itching down there a lot. i looked down and it was really red but that was it. so i clean it with rubbing alcohol thinking that would help out. it did a little bit and i was fine for about two weeks. now my left lip is completely swollen to the point where it looks like it's ready to burst.... i haven't seen a doctor yet but i'll be calling to see what the heck is going on... any ideas?!?!?
I'm experiencing the exact same thing. Had sex the other day 2x and my husband said I was extremely tighter than usual. I've been hard at work at my kegels so I was happy with those results. However my vagina opening is soooooo swollen and burns, a bit itchy. So I'm going to the doctor today to get tested for everything under the sun. but, I'm wondering, does everyone who practices kegels rigorously have this problem? And if so, maybe its a side effect of overworked muscle?  I mean when we exercise our legs, arms whatever those swell as well. We don't notice it maybe because its a larger muscle group and/or not a sensitive area.  any thoughts?
i have kind of the similar problem. after i had sex two days ago my lip was swollen to the max. i put some a bag of ice on it.  i dont know if its normal or not but after the swelling i got some discharge like ovulating. no smell ono burn or itching. still had some swelling, is this normal?
I have this same problem so if you could post on here what the doctor said that would be awesome!!!
I have the same problem but doesnt involve sex. I was going to the bathroom and noticed a burning. So i cleaned and looked at it. And it started itching so i itched and now my right lip is swellen. I put sone yest medicine on it. Havent done ice yet. But it looks like just irritation.
a couple weeks ago i had a yeast infection so i went to the store and got monistat for it so for like a week or 2 i was fine but now recently my vagina has gotten real itchy and last night i was scared because the lips were so swollen and hurt so bad! im not having sex and im so worried!
yes i had this problem also and havent used a condom but i just got out of th e hospital few days agao and i have a lot of water weight in my legs and it has been rubbing could this be part of my problem??????????/
Here's my problem. So i'm 17 i've been on birthcontrol since i was about 15 I stopped taking it awhile when i was sixteen because me and my boyfriend of 2 years had stopped having sex. We used to have sex everyday but now we never have it because it hurts me really bad when we do. Recently I got back  on my birth control and about the first week in my vagina got this really strong smell it didn't smell bad or dirty it just smelled like a really strong vagina smell. Then about two weeks in i started bleeding like i was getting my period, i know when i first got on birth control you will spot but it wasn't spotting it was heavy bleeding which smelled very bad and was very embarrassing. Today when i woke up my vagina was very itchy and swollen but only on my right lip and one small part of it and some off the skin above it. The thing is that i haven't had sex in over a year.. I'm not sure what to do.
ive had the same issue more than once. i didnt know about the ice pack idea until now and it works wonders. i feel so more better.  thanks for the advice!
so did it work
i had sex couple days ago and this has never happened before. With me it's just one side and it looks weird and i can't wear jeans cause it hurts more i'm freaking out.
My vagina lips started to get itchy a couple of days ago and I scratched it, so now it's swollen.I'm pretty sure it's infected and I've tried peroxide and anti-itch stuff, and now I'm just waiting to see if it goes down.  I really have no idea why it happened since I don't have sex or have really done anything to that part of my body. How do you get vaginal infections?
I'm not really worried about mine yet since it doesn't really hurt unless I put antibiotics on it. I am secreting liquid though, and it's not the normal kind, but more of what comes out of infected areas. Should I be worried?
Ok hi well my area is,hurting rite now but i have not had sex in like 2weeks but i did give oral and i got hrpes and i went to the doctor they gave me sme pills and they wrk then my period came on for 1 week and now its off my area is swollen and my lips are big. I just wash up soap and water so i dnt no what wrong any bdy
Im having that problem but i feel a lump inside of the swollen lips any ideas?
I really need some help dont no wt to do
It is really swollen n hurts soooo bad.......its only on one side of my vagina lips n inside i can feel a lump •_•
im so glad im not alone i am experiencing now the same problem after we had sex my bf tomorrow i felt some bulge in my left side my vaginal and it hurt so bad this is the first time to happened it hurt to walk,stand even i sit i am very careful i feel pity now,,huhuhuhu,,i went to obstetrics and doctor give me a medicine but the pain still there how long how it takes before it will go away...
My boyfriend just fingered me tonight and when I went to the bathroom I realized the ride side of my vagina is pretty swollen. It hurts when I touch it and burns like its rubbed raw.. Could this be from him fingering me or do I have bigger problems?
I have the same problem.I am only 14,well going to be 15 and my vagina's left lip is swollen,but i am still a virgin.my boyfriend fingered me but it was a long time ago and we split up.i don't know what to do.i am kind of scared to tell my mom even we're really close..need some help :) xxx
i recived oral today and it hurts soo bad its swollen and hurts to walk what should i do? it had nothing to  do with intercourse because we didnt have sex but its still swollen :(
I've been havin problems with "swollen lips just from oral... I gets yucky discharge and sometimes it burns. Yucko. Hahah but I've discovered methods to treating it... Rather then see a doctor... For 1... Take a long bath and soak yo shiz lol don't use scented products or soaps down thurr fer a few days till the pain and swelling go away. I can't let shaving gel touch my lips cuz its irritating... And some scented soaps too.... Scented pads can do the same thing. Keep your choch dry and well "ventilated". I like to wear thongs and g strings... But.. Wearing them too often can lead to infections. Doesn't matter if u always wear fresh thongs n what-not.. Its cuz their tight. If you need to take a "sick" day and stay home to recover aka a day of not wearing underwear, or just wearing granny panties.... changing them a few times a day, and having a few baths... That stuff can help to get ya better. important, cuz it gets worse... If u have like "miconanzole" aka anti fungi cream use that to help with the pain. I just make sure to wear clean cotton panties, or none. Change my shorts/pants/ underwear often... And ya, bath.. Keep it dry down there. That's REALLY important!!!! .. Bla bla bla....  Stay away from sex and ya, I'm gonna say it, no more masturbating until it gets better. I'm a patient chick, so if I gotta wait a week or 2 for my poor choch to get better then I gotta wait.... Cuz yah, even after I do go to the doctors and get tested fer shiz, I'm clean.. So yah. :) hahaha. Hope this helps anyone out.
Okay so- I also have this problem. This is the first time I've ever had it and it's starting to worry me a little. I'm 16 and I've had sex twice. Once with my ex and once with my current boyfriend. In both cases they were both virgins so I know this isn't an STD thing. Only the left lip is swollen. It started out this morning it woke me up whilst I was sleeping. Yesterday there was nothing wrong at all. I woke up and it was so itchy and sore. So of course being half asleep I itched it and it got sore. So I left it and drifted off again. I woke up this morning and didn't think of it and didn't during the whole day either. But tonight  I started to get really uncomfortable whilst laying down on my side. So I got a mirror for a closer look and lo and behold my left side was swollen like crazy and really red. Not normal at all. For now the pain is barely there, it just gets very irritated when I touch it so I'm staying away. And I can literally feel the heat coming from it. I'm going to get an ice pack but I wanna know if I should get this checked out? I want to know if it's serious enough to warrant medical attention or if I should stick to my ice pack for a few days.

It just feels so uncomfortable. /: Walking feels really strange and this isn't ideal being a student and walking to/from school and classes. And of course, sitting for 2 hours in every class isn't going to be ideal. I think I'm going to wear my very comfy underwear too and stay away from tight clothing (which I'm not into anyway).

Basically guys, what I'm asking here is- should I get a Dr.'s appointment? And I'll probably check back with results about the ice pack thing. :-)
i had sex with my bf lyk 2 days ago & i noticed in da mournin my lips were very red & very swollen..it doesnt itch but it hurts bad wen i walk sit lay down, or wen sumthing rubbs against it or touches it...it hurts wen i pee & wen i wipe...i was dumb 2 have sex with my bf again even aftr it was swollen & it hurt sooo bad...what do i do????
I've had this problem on and off for 6 months now. It usually happens to me when I have rough sex or I masterbate a little too rough. If it's to the point where it's burning as well as swollen then I would suggest to continuously applying aloe vera where ever the burning sensation occurs. The aloe vera will increase the healing process and has good germs to help it calm down there. For me, the next day is always better. Hope this helps and I hope you start feeling better soon!
I have the same problem but only one of my lips is swollen and it itches from time to time threw out the day can some one tell me what it is
Ok so I like to have sex but I always go to the gyn to make sure I'm healthy and the results are always negative..but sometime after sex with my bf I exprience stomach pains and time to time I get sores nd lumps near or on my vagina can anyone help me out?
Well, actually I was just discussing the lower abdominal pain with my gun, and what she told me was when we climax, sometimes after, our uterus's start to tighten and release like a spazum. OR ur hunny could be a well endowed gentleman who's man parts slammed up against ur cervix causing it to spazum. As for the sores, I would DEF discuss that with a physician ASAP. You may be having warning signs of something more serious.
I've had this prob all year. Comstantly swelling from the lips out. I can't walk well and it extremely sensitive, icing it numbed it some but didn't help with swelling but it numbed it for awhile was super uncomfortable. I find it best to shower in medium warm water and gently wash the area in and out and the next morning it shouldve shrinked about 1/2 of the way back to norm.  Although i tend to have alit if discharge after.Within a few days it goes away but I don't use condoms so I know its not latex related.  It only happens to me after sex sometimes, not always, sometimes I swell a bit and it goes away in about 30 min or it swells badly and extremely painful, or everything's fine. I don't know what this is but I've learned how to deal with it. Doctors have given me yeast Infection meds but I haven't mentioned swelling or discharge because I haven't been yet.... My partners switch up this recently happened a few days Ago. Sex with a Virgin and now im swollen, help??
Im having the same problem with swollen lips, slight irritation and the pelvic muscles ache like if I lift my leg to put on pants it hurts a bit. I have also had bloody discharge and I have an IUD. I've had these problems for a couple of days and its totally NOT related to sex. Any ideas on what this is?
So happy to find out im not the only one with this problem. Read the advice, but before reading the advice i would have never thought about putting ice on it.
ur word ur vagina is swollin
Omg!! Im currently going thru this burning, itchy and very painful condition. It has happened to me once before about 2years ago. In my case i know what caused it n the first time i got it i swore (because of the severe pain) i would never do it again!! I shaved my vag lips and i either shaved to hard in that area and then later that night i was itchy so i scratched the inner lip area and it was that kinda hurts but feels good scratch! Well the next morning i was tender a sore n it got worse the next day. Could have so been aggrevated by perfume soap as well.. So i bouth otc creame and am using a baggie w ice to sooth. I read fresh plant aloe vera plant juice works great.. Very soothing! Also heard gold balm or baking soda to use to keep area dry!!
Im kinda worried and keep breaking down crying cuz it hurts so bad and is so swollen up I cant even walk... It started out as just being itchy as hell so I was itching it, mostly in the bathroom and stuff so my bf wouldnt wonder wtf was going on... But it kept getting worse and worse and by last night... Well I couldnt even pee without sobbing... I finally gave in and asked my bf to look (he is my soul mate and my best friend and while I thought this was as weird a request as I could make, he had no problem.with it, said he wanted me to be ok and healthy) he said its really swollen, just on one side and its all raw and bright red in there... Wtf is it? My medical assistant friend said "really really bad yeast infection sound like" but so bad its eating my skin and making.it all raw down there? Wtf is it?!
Start a new thread if you have a different problem. Don't just say you have the same problem and that is it, as it adds nothing to the discussion. Don't post anything if it is not relevant. Don't type in CAPS or mixture of cap and lower case. Don't write personal details that are irrelevant to the discussion. Try to use grown up medical like terms for names of private areas. 90% of this thread offer no solution and you can see how long it has become. Any one serious about finding answers does not want to wade through countless post that don't have any...they will just go to other web sites. People shouldn't talk to their guns.
I've been having some of the same problems. The first time I thought it was just a really bad yeast infection but then it started happened a lot. I think i figured out that its an infection caused by tampons. There's something in tampons called Rayon that some girls are allergic too and it causes an infection inside the vagina. I dont know if thats whats causing the swelling but its the only logical explanation because I dont have a yeast infection. Try using 100% cotton tampons
So here are the symptoms Severe swelling of your vagina, vaginal lips, labia, clitoris, rectum. Whatever you want to call it all you know is it is swollen "down there" usually one side more than the other.Mine extended all the way to the rectum making me think hemorrhoids of the vagina lol, but its not! Its not a yeast infection or UTI because you have had these before and this is different. Whats worse, SEVERE burning, pain, prickling like you got razor burn. It hurts to close you legs or walk but there is no smell and no new discharge, what the heck is it?

A combination of things! the two main culprits are Vaginal varicose veins or vaginal/vulva varicosity. Also something that doesn't have a particular name that I know of but its Vaginal inflimation. Both are brought on by increased blood pressure to the area, and hormones. ALSO there is vaganitis which is a yeast infection on the outside skin. This usually accompanies the two and causes the itching but not always. you will know you have the vaganitius if you are RED as well in the area not just swollen.

WHAT TO DO - after searching for days for relief tricks, and getting to the unbearable, crying rocking in the bathtub point my wonderful OB who I never get to see (Navy medical lol) but he is good called me and told me what to do. This problem will go away after birth so that's a plus. in the mean time..... Elevate hips and legs when possible, ice the area for pain relief (though not really a sweller reducer) Take Tylenol for pain. and here are the best parts that research did not give me fully.... combine ALL of the following. Medicated wipes/cream for the outer vagina in case you have vaganitius adding to the situation. Tucks hemorrhoids pads. Put a pantie liner/maxi pad in your underwear and layer some of the tucks in there. It brings "some" burn relief and reduces the swelling noticeably!!! replace as needed. As the swelling goes down your discharge will increase, this is normal and good! Also a tip on the ice thing. That was the best for the burning pain and itch to me. After messy ice and not much success I discovered my husbands beer bottles!! lol he loved it though, said he had his two favorite things together! They are round, un messy, and reusable. I used a full cold beer bottle put it between my legs I had panties and a nightie on, and wedged a pillow tight and went to sleep. I replaced as needed and put the old one back. definitely pain relief, not swelling but ohh to not be in pain! ALSO tight supportive underwear! this is the MOST IMPORTANT thing you can do. Force the blood flow out of the area. This will also cause in increase in white discharge as it forces the "stuff" out of the area. My OB said pack my underwear with maxi pads if I have to but get my crotch tight lol. It helped. Allowed me to walk around for the first time in days!

I am posting this in hopes that I can help other who have had the same problems... good luck and a combo of all the things makes you almost normal and after days of pain from this plague ( that increases/shows up with the more children you have and earlier too). You are not alone!

--
I have the the same problem as the rest but I haven't had sex, so I'm not sure. For the past fee days they've been swollen and I have a stomach and fever since they got swollen. Anyideas?
Me and my boyfriend had sex earlier today. He was going pretty rough after that I noticed my right vigina (vagina) lip was swollen. Is there a reason why this happend?