Women's Health Community
symptoms of pregnancy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

symptoms of pregnancy

Ok this may sound silly but I'm 5 weeks pregnant and I seem to have extra saliva in my mouth then before. Has anyone else expericensed this while they were pregnant?? Also I don't seem to have any other symptoms (fine with me) but this is my third pregnancy and with my other two I had m/s sore breasts and was always tired!! I know they say every pregnancy is different but it just makes me think something could be wrong!!
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Yes, there is a particular weird thing of pregnancy that can make you produce tons of excess saliva.  It will likely get better as time progresses.  It is not a terribly common symptom, but doesn't mean anything is wrong.  Just annoying.
Blank
i'm glad I am not the only one experiencing this weird symptom. i had it with my two previous pregnancies too. i also dont have a lot of other symptoms yet either. i have had heartburn once after eating pizza, and i have been sick once. I am at six weeks today, and i asked a similar question last week abt lack of symptoms, and got a lot of responses saying that you dont get a lot of symptoms until your hormones build to a certain level usually around week six. Good luck, and i hope we both stay symptom free. My baby is due oct 25th or so when is yours?
Blank
93532_tn?1349374050
This is a little embarrassing, but i swear I need to sleep with a towel on my pillow due to all the drooling i do now,lol!

Doc changed my edd to Oct 28th, but I am sure it will change again on the 13th when I get my u/s.

There are such a wide range of normal symptoms in pregnancy, it can be confusing. Basically, the flags would be cramping accompanied by bleeding/spotting, any signs of an infection, sudden loss of all symptoms during the first trimester. Other than that, drooling, tooting, sore breasts, etc are all part of the joys of pg : )

Andi
Blank
I go to the doctor on Tuesday so I don't know my exact due date but according to the internet it's Nov 3. congratulations to you and a healthy 9 months..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...