symptoms of pregnancy
Ok this may sound silly but I'm 5 weeks pregnant and I seem to have extra saliva in my mouth then before. Has anyone else expericensed this while they were pregnant?? Also I don't seem to have any other symptoms (fine with me) but this is my third pregnancy and with my other two I had m/s sore breasts and was always tired!! I know they say every pregnancy is different but it just makes me think something could be wrong!!
Yes, there is a particular weird thing of pregnancy that can make you produce tons of excess saliva.  It will likely get better as time progresses.  It is not a terribly common symptom, but doesn't mean anything is wrong.  Just annoying.
i'm glad I am not the only one experiencing this weird symptom. i had it with my two previous pregnancies too. i also dont have a lot of other symptoms yet either. i have had heartburn once after eating pizza, and i have been sick once. I am at six weeks today, and i asked a similar question last week abt lack of symptoms, and got a lot of responses saying that you dont get a lot of symptoms until your hormones build to a certain level usually around week six. Good luck, and i hope we both stay symptom free. My baby is due oct 25th or so when is yours?
This is a little embarrassing, but i swear I need to sleep with a towel on my pillow due to all the drooling i do now,lol!

Doc changed my edd to Oct 28th, but I am sure it will change again on the 13th when I get my u/s.

There are such a wide range of normal symptoms in pregnancy, it can be confusing. Basically, the flags would be cramping accompanied by bleeding/spotting, any signs of an infection, sudden loss of all symptoms during the first trimester. Other than that, drooling, tooting, sore breasts, etc are all part of the joys of pg : )

Andi
I go to the doctor on Tuesday so I don't know my exact due date but according to the internet it's Nov 3. congratulations to you and a healthy 9 months..