thick jelly like substance coming out of my vagina!! HELP!!!

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

hi, I'm 19 yrs old and i have this thick clear jelly substance coming out of my vagina, i havent had this happent to me, and im kinda confused a/b what is goin on, i have tried figuring out what is goin on with me. I know it isnt a yeast infection cuz i have had a yeast infection, and it itched and burned and it wasnt clear it was a cottage cheese looks substance please help me!!!
It sounds like your around ovulation. I started getting the jelly like substance also known as EWCM(Egg White Cervical Mucus) when I was 19. And now I get it every month.
Anytime you see EWCM and your TTC then that's the best time to BD for higher % of pregnancy. It allows sperm to travel up the cervix and it makes a great environment for the sperm to live a few days in the vagina.

If your not wanting to get pregnant, then when you see EWCM that's probably not a good time to BD! lol
Best of luck-jen
Avatar n tn
well thankx i didnt know nething a/b EWCM.
Avatar n tn
Hi am a 17 yr old girl and for the past few months am getting itching and sometimes burning.............and am also getting some white kinda yellowish substance when I past my finger through my vagina.............and it smells really bad at times..........what is this
um im 15 and im geting thick clear jelly stuff comeing out of my vagina,
isit normal for me to start this early??
I'm only 12 years old and in seventh grade. Recently (like yesterday!) I noticed a very thin, clear, sticky, and stretchy substance coming from and spreading around my vaginal area. I am embarassed to talk to my mom or doctor about it! Please help! I'm kind of scared!
I'm  24 turning 25 soon and this just started happening to me(Really recently). I'm glad I tried googling it cause there is no way I can go to my mom about it. Never could as a kid with that kind of stuff and it would be worse to try to ask about it now. Your info was very informative. But I am wondering what you mean by "TTC".
scrap the "TTC" question. I just clued into what it stands for :P
hi am 25yrs and I just finish seeing my period last
night and by the next day around 10am so went to use the toilet and notice am passing this thick jelly like whites, am very worried can u help me
It happens to me a lot its natural don't worry , I'm 12 also
16allycat16 added the Mood Tracker
Nighthawk61 commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Shannon79, and KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals