things around the house to masturbate with?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

What are some things around the house you can masturbate with? Im not having sex, so i want it to feel really good when i masturbate. help!
ummmm. hot dogs, big carrot, flashlight?? idk...
electric tooth brush round head soft brush  works 100 of the time on the clit
be carful what ur sticking up there expecially food, u could have a reaction to something in there and it give u an infection or what not so be carfull with stuff with jucies and what not
a giant maker
NOTE:  PUT A CONDOM ON THE MARKER!
I dont think a hotdog is a good idea. I know a girl who tried that, she ended up going to the hospital because she has a peice inside her that broke off. Food in general is a bad idea.
yes. most definitely not a hot dog. i know a girl who has gone to the hospital twice because it got stuck in there!
Why would you put a hot dog in there any?  That is ridicilous.  Food goes in the mouth up above, not the mouth down below.  Sorry, I just think that is crazy.  I hope I didnt offend anyone.
A detachable showerhead w/ speed settings could be good for that. That's what I use and it works well for me. :)
Geez, I feel like I'm on a porn site or something. This forum is getting almost as sleazy as the relationship forum was getting for awhile there. I thought this was supposed to be a medical site for people to write on with medical questions? How is this medically related?
i'll try the marker. thanks :)
I don't think there is anything wrong with melissas question.We're all adults here and masturbation shouldn't be an embarassing topic to discuss.Many doctors have said it is healthy to masturbate.Its better than going out and looking for quick sex with strangers.It is a Womens Health Forum and and we should be able to support one another especially on questions about sex.I respect that some people aren't comfortable with some subjects but we shouldn't make comments that may embarass the ones who come here looking for legitimate help.My humble opinion.
i agree with you! if melissa has the ability to not be embarrased or whatever and ask a question like that, then kudos to her!! lol its part of life most ppl do it... its better then getting an std looking for an orgasm.

melissa, i wouldn't actually stick anything in there, unless its a vibrator or dildo... markers, hotdogs.. bananas don't belong in there. dildo's, vibrators, and penis's are the only ok's... thats what they are made and built for. :) you could get an infection if you use anything else... and that would be itchy, sneaky and horrible.

Have fun!! lol
www.masturbationpage.com-This may contain some helpful info.

TO ALL OTHERS:  If you are embarassed or disgusted or have religious pause, DO NOT go to this website.This is strictly for those who may be looking for information on masturbation and who will not be upset by the website.AGAIN-DO NOT GO TO THIS WEBSITE AND THEN COME BACK HERE TO COMPLAIN.
lol... you're silly.
i like objects that vibrate on my clit cause it makes me *** quicker but im afraid to buy a vibrator any ideas on what other objects i can use
hmm sit on the dryer while its on? i know people who have tried this and love it. glass dildo's also work wonders, showerhead, etc.
Use a small cucumber. If your scared it will break just put a condom on. And your all set to go
I use ladies lingeries such as slips, underwear,satin bras,nightgowns,bathing suits and it really's turn me on the especially when it's strokinging the sensitive spot. It fells so excellent each time it hits that spot on the **** is this a problem for a me using women garments because I'm been using them since the age of 13 and everytime I go to the mall or bargin shops and I see something in the women lingerie which really turns me on I'll buy it and bring it home and jerk off on it 6 to 7 times that day then I'll wear it to bed and jerk off again in the morning just to start off the day. My main material's are Polyester, Satin and Silk it just feels so good using them on the **** and it don't take long for me to get off. So what should I do continue doing what I'm doing and enjoy it because I can't find a date because of my age and been divorced twice. Please help but I love the feel of women lingerie.
Remote controls the the work!!
No no hot dog. Tried it and i got all swollen.
End of a hair brush works wonders. Use everyday.

Back massager on your clit

Tap from your bath tub running bath water over your clit when legs are spread under tap.

I need help. I'm 12 and want to masturbate but have no idea what to use. Fingers seem gross. I want something small nothing big
Turn your bathtub water on high pressure with cold water, and let that sucker go on in. You can twist the end of a sheet over and over then stick it in as much as you can and just hump it. You can use a highlighter, the end of a razor, the ones with the no slip grip when you're in a hurry in the shower. You can always use your handy dandy middle and ring finger to rub your clit and tickle your gspot. Or you can just call me. ;) Just kidding, have fun though.
You know how you get these things that you put the medicine in and squeeze it into your ear when you have an ear infection? It is rubber and is round on the top and is rubber on the bottom but goes straight. I fill it up with a tiny bit of water. Then i insert it about an inch in my VHole and squeeze it. It makes bubbles and vibrates. And if I'm really feeling good go deeper. Then when you take it out it has *** on it. Make sure you wash the thing. I'm only 13 but it works perfectly for me. I also hump pillows and use my electric toothbrush (with a different head) andput it on my clit and let it vibrate.
you could use a

wine bottle
tomato sauce bottle
water bottle
baseball bat
big carrot
big cucumber/zuchinni
hose
hell of a high heel
banana
rolling pin
kitchen utensil handles, wisk.ect
hair brush handle
finger
vibrater
pens
fat textors
electic tooth brush
tooth brush
candle
glue stick
broomstick
curling iron
celery
radish
leek
purple eggplants
ur fist
hump the corner of things or hard things
baseball bat?
Help! Im 13 and for masterbastian I use a water pick, it feels good, but i want something bigger if you know what i mean. ;) No food. of course no dildo, how am i gonna sneak away to get one?
Go to WalMart or Target and get a massager. They work quite well =)
You can actually make a dildo yourself (I've tried it myself). Go on you tube. Here's how you do it: Take two pads or more, it depends on how thick you want the dildo, roll them, then wrap the pads with a peice of cloth and cover the whole thing with a condom and you have your dildo.
Tell me if you like it.
hi everyone im 11 years old and i just found out about masterbating (masturbating) and i really want to do it but don't know what to use except my fingers im am going to try the toothbrush and end of a hairbrush!!
I use mascara bottles lip glosses etc. but it really depends on the person different objects fit differently try the end of a hair brush or something
what are some good objects to masterbate with
If you really want to masturbate and experience a super climax, you'll need two important elements. First you need your mind to help you do the work then you'll need a shower nozzle, but remove the top of the nozzle so it will look like a small water hose. Once you are ready start preparing your mind, meaning let your mind open to your imagination. Start thinking about sexual fantasies that will increase your sexdrive (libido). While your sexdrive is getting high with one hand or just the tip of your fingers start touching your nipples, while doing this, your other hand should be holding the shower nozzle with out the top in a shooting way against your clitoris. You can graduate the water pressure to your own pleasure. If you do this the way I am telling you, I guarante you that you will get a super climax. REMEMBER prior doing this you need to increase you libido to a high level. Ways to increase libido: sexual fantasies of any kind, watch a porn movie, start by arousiing yourself by touching with soft & mild strokes your perineal area. Once you increase your libido then head towards the shower and enjoy. Hope this helps, it has helped me a lot and I'm always 100% satisfied.
I would use a carrot with a condom.
If you dont have condoms, wash off a latex glove and use that
I would use a big carrot with a condom. If u dont have a condom, use a latex glove
hi everyone in12 and i was wondering what can i use to masturbate i use the end of a screw driver but it's too small now i need something bigger i tried a cucumber but it would not fix and i really need some but my boyfriend is too scared to do it and i really really need some *** please help me A.S.A.P
I am also twelve and I use an electric toothbrush
sawjbm on Skype
You r one sick nasty *****, u probly have aids u **** suching *****.
Sex is goog
Sexsexsex
You should use one of those bubble blowing things with the long case thing, or the end of a brush, or the end of a tooth brush, or if you take a bath spread your legs wide open and let the water run on your clot, and you can also use a toilet paper holder. I hope this helped you
I usually just use my fingers and I've been masturbating since 11 but I really do want to try the shower head thing and the toothbrush
Hi I am 12 to I use a vibrating tooth brush or a hair brush but if you look through your parents room when they r not home u could prob find your mom dildos if she has some I know my mom and step mom have them
I am 12 too I use a hair brush or dildos from my parents if you go throw there room when they are goon