think I'm finally pregnant!!!

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

think I'm finally pregnant!!!

So after TTC for almost a year with no luck, i have been checking my CP for the past month and its been high the entire month, I got something like my period that lasted 3days on the october 6th and my next period was due november 4th but its still not here november 6th!! I am waiting on bf to get me a hpt! Hopefully this is it this time. And also one boob has gotten bigger than the other! What do you guys think?? :)
Well, that temp not dipping is a really good sign.  Keep us posted . . . .  and take that test.  I used the early detection pregnancy tests that give you a positive 4 days before your epected period.  Get one of those and I wouldn't wait for your boyfriend . . .  just go get yourself one.  good luck and let us know!
Hey! I finally got my bfp! And am so excited but at the same time am afraid that am gonna have another MC, I hope everything goes well this time around. Good luck to all moms trying, don't give up! I'll keep you posted :)
Congratulations!!  You can not worry about having a miscarriage----  that will do you no good.  Instead, bask in teh momemt and enjoy this pregnancy!!  That is great news and may you keep us updated as things progress.  Happy baby to you!!
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals