tight vagina

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

tight vagina

I have been married for 5 months now and that is when I started being sexually active I am 20 years of age. After the first month my vagina was not tight yet not loose so penetration was easy. The problem started 3 days ago when my vigana was too tight my husband can't even finger me. And then it gets sore because of the tightness was suppose to get my periods yesterday so they haven't started as yet. And I am getting this thick white discharge. My breast are bigger now which happens when I am about to have my periods but this month they have been like this for 2 weeks what could be the cause of this, Thanks
Pain during sex can be due to infection of the vagina, cervix, tubes by bacteria, yeast; lower urinary tract infection; endometriosis (deposits of the inner lining of the uterus in the pelvic cavity); ovarian cyst and tumors ;remnants of hymen; vaginismus (reflex tightening of the muscles at the opening of your vagina);vaginal dryness etc.

it is only after a clinical examination that the diagnosis can be confirmed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

cowgirlup249 commented on cowgirlup249's status
cowgirlup249 TTC #2 Comment
pb95 commented on pb95's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals