tingling in last 2 fingers
i have tingling sensation in last two fingers on the right hand side of my hand what could be causing this sensation?
two simple explanations one the nerves in your hand are losing there streghth and you need to have a nerve study done and two it could very well be your heart if i was you i would get them both checked out before it becomes numb instead of tingling and you loose the feeling in your hand forever
It could be caused by a pinched nerve.  I play baseball and have since I was 11. I started getting this kind of thing about 10 yrs ago.  I think it has to do my nerves and or blood vessels are compressed between the base of the neck and armpit causing those fingers to go numb and tingly also known as Thoracic Outlet syndrome
thanks for the information. I went to the urgent care and they just plain out said it was carpal tunnel. Im going to get a second opinion. now it tingles every now and again. but thanks for the information